Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER 7: THE TRUTH

Pia is still confused. She is still thinking about abhay. She is thinking as if she just had a dream. How can it be? Is it possible? Only thing she could do is find answers. She knws abhay is never gonna tell her the truth. He would be having another theory ready to contradict her. She decides to do some internet research. She types all the unsual things she saw…strength…speed…his blood….all things led her to one thing…VAMPIRE.

There exist some creatures on earth that hav great strength…very unusual….the speed is so fast that no one can defeat them. They hav unusual blood…they are dead man walking….who stays among humans…but they are not…such creatures are known as vampires. They never eat or drink anything as they need only blood…they are immortal….they are also known as blood sucking creatures.

Seriously?? She is not able to believe her eyes. The most perfect person on earth she found is a vampire. Pia shuts the compuer abruptly. She still cant believe that abhay is a vampire. Do vampire really exist?? But how?? She decides that its time to confront abhay.

In mean time pachi who is heart broken decides to move on. She decides to do a job. She reaches the office. Panchi is called for an interview. She enters the room..

Panchi: gud morning sir

"Plz don't call me sir…siddharth..m siddharth raichand…ur new boss", panchi hears these words and is confused. She haven't even given any interview.

Panchi: par aapne mera interview toh liya he nhi

S: I knw…main khubsoorat ladkiyo ka interview nhi leta…tum meri new PR manager ho

Panchi: wat do u think of urself…main aise insaan ke saath kaam nhi kar sakti jo apne employs ke saath flirt karta ho…

S: tum yahi kaam karoge…n trust me baby…u are going to enjoy it

Panchi don't want to work here. But she agrees becoz she doesn't wan to stay at home either. She accepts the job.

Peehu24 thumbnail

CHAPTER 8: CONFESSIONS

Pia reaches the college. She knows the most dreadful truth of abhay. Pia sees abhay. She pulls abhay nd take him to woods.

A: kya kar rhi ho tum?

P: I knw the truth

A: wat truth?

P: main jaanti hu tum kaun ho..I mean kya ho...how old are u?

A: wat?

P:tumhari age kya hai? Tum kab se ho iss duniya main?

A: cmon..wat u talking abt

P: don't lie..I knw tum ek vampire ho..maine sab kuch dekha hai

A: are u mad?? Koi movie dekhkar aai ho kya?

P: abhay plz..enough is enough...tum strong ho...tumhari speed..I saw ur blood..Maithili ki photo..itne proof kaafi hai na

A: agar tum jaanti ho toh jao sab ko bata do

P: why wil i? yeh sirf main jaanna chahti thi..main kisi ko kuch nhi kahungi

A: y? n agar tum jaanti ho toh yaha akele mere saath kya kar rhi ho..I can kill u

P: I knw u r not gonna hurt me..I believe u..trust u..becoz..I luv u..it doesn't matter wat u are..its enough that u also luv me back

A: pia tum nhi jaanti how difficult it is for me to stay away frm u..I tried but cudnt..I luv u 2..but pia mere saath rehna is dangerous

P: I don't care

Abhay and pia hug each other. They kiss each other for first time. Pia forgets all her fears..she knws she is wid the most perfect man on planet who will always luv and protect her no matter wat happens. She knws that they are meant for each other.

Suddenly,

A: I think v shud not tell anyone abt our relation..sab log kya sochenge..it is odd

P: no abhay..its not odd..v luv each other n logon ke darr se...no way..v shud b together..haan agar tum kisi prob main aa sakte ho toh I don't mind

A: pia I can handle it...I wont let anything happen to u..n to myself..don't worry...n ya we can take our relation in public..no matter wat happens we will b 2gether

Pia and abhay leaves. Abhay drops pia at her place.

[Back at raichands]

Chand, haseena and siddharth are waiting for abhay..

H: abhay..ye tumne kya kiya..pia knws the truth..are u sure to trust her?

C: she is human abhay..she can spill the beans

S: hey bro..don't knw abt them..but m very happy for u..after so many years u hav found someone

A: thaks sid..mom..dad...do u trust me?

C: ofcourse we do

A: then u can trust pia..she wil not tell anyone..believe me..hav faith in me...m sure one day u will trust pia

S: I already trust u abhay..n I knw I can trust pia..m wid u..m happy for u...hey vaise wen can I meet her officially?

A: soon...

i hope u liked it...i will update soon...

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
like it,very nice updates, now i want some romantic abhiya moments. kya karen abhays absense on sho has made me greedyEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

like it, but pls dont make sid evil here. I want him to play cupid between abhiya and genuinely fall for panchi--------

i hav already mentioned in the intro that sid is not evil
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
srry edited my post. read new feedback
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

like it,very nice updates, now i want some romantic abhiya moments. kya karen abhays absense on sho has made me greedy

u will have ur dose of abhiya moments...even m upset wid his absence in show...toh i will fulfil my wish in ma FF
shefali_goenka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome and lovely part 😊
Please update soon. AbhiYa scene is very romantic😳😳😳
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shefali_goenka

Wow awesome and lovely part 😊

Please update soon. AbhiYa scene is very romantic😳😳😳

thankss...wil update soon n get u more romantic abhiya scenes😳
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice and cute update:)sid is not evil thats great!
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
i like ur ff
can u pleeez pm me?