Posted: 12 years ago
hey plz pm me if u will update the part😊i liked it very much
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot for liking...i will update it as soon as possible😊
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Dear Gr8 story yaar.. Continue soon n add me 2 ur pm list..
Peehu24 thumbnail

CHAPTER 5: THE SEARCH

Pia is all set to find the truth. She is determined to uncover the secret of Abhay. Though she finds Abhay rude, yet somewhere she feels there is a heart that cares for her. Its just a mask he is wearing to keep people away from himself. Pia in her own thoughts reaches the college.

M: hey pia! Itna time kyu laga? I was waiting for u

K: ya pia…me too. Pata hai college main masquerade party hai aaj. Mujhe abhi pata chala. Tum aa rhi ho na? its for all. Ex-students bhi invited hai…Panchi and danish bhi aa rhe hai.

P: ofcourse kabir! Aana to padega he…

Abhay enters college and Pia sees him. She decides to talk to him again. Abhay ignores Pia and walks away. Pia follows him.

P: abhay wait! Tum mujhe ignore kyu kar rhe ho?

A: tum mera peecha kyu kar rhi ho?

P: aaj party main tum aa rhe ho na?

A: nahi

Abhhay leaves but his wallet falls down. Pia sees his wallet. She opens it and sees a photo of a girl who exactly looks like her. Pia is confused. She thinks its her photo and decides to ask Abhay. Pia searches abhay in the whole college but she cant find him. She decides to go his house. Pia reaches his place. She knocks. Its haseena at the door.

Pia: hello aunty…main Pia…Abhay hai kya?

H: yes he is there…tum uski college main ho kya?

P: yes aunty…

H: come in…..Abhay! Pia has cum

A: tum yaha kya kar rhi ho? Mera peecha kyu kar rhi ho?

H: abhay! Yeh kya tareeka hai baat karne ka…m leaving u alone…behave

Haseena leaves them alone.

P: main yahan tumhara peecha karne nhi aai hu…tumhara wallet dene aai hu…gir gaya tha

A: u cud hav returned me later

P: abhay! Mera photo tumhare wallet main kya kar rha hai?

A: woh tumhara photo nhi hai…apne aap ko importance mat do

P: plz abhay! M not blind…I want to know the truth

A: fine! Its Maithili…

P: who is Maithili? Isiliye tum usdin mujhe isi naam se pukar rhe the

A: Maithili pandher ki princess thi…she is dead…m just doing sum research on that. Bas ! ab jawab mil gaya…now leave

P: mujhe pata hai….yeh sirf aadhi kahani hai…poore sach ka main pata lagake rahungi

A: hav fun den!

Siddharth enters and interrupts in between.

S: hey bro! having fun with little girl

A: shut up sid!

S: hi Pia…m siddharth….abhay ka bada bhai

P: hi nice to meet u….how do u knw my name?

S: everybody knws ur name sweety

A: enough sid….let her leave

S: wat…m just having fun

P: m leaving abhay…m not interested in staying at ur place…bye sidharth

S: bye

Pia leaves and she knws that some thing is not right. She has a feeling that abhay is lying.

Back at Raichands….

A: sid yeh kya kar rhe the?

S: tum toh masti karna bhool gaye ho…mujhe toh karne do

H: abhay! Wat was dat? U know it was very dangerous…who sach ke kareeb aa rhi hai…u hav to do something…vaise aaj party hai college main…go there and fix it….stay away from Pia…

S: mom! Let abhay hav sum fun na…

H: sid its not a joke

C: haseena is rite abhay….she is cuming near the truth…u hav to do something….she cant know the truth….agar tum kuch nhi kar sakte toh main karta hu

S: how abt me? Vaise bhi m dead bored! Let me also hav sum fun

A: stop it! I knw mujhe kya karna hai…I wil do it myself

Pia reaches her home. She decides to find some information on internet. On searching about Maithili, she comes to know that 150 years ago, there was young and beautiful princess of Pandher, Maithili who was in love wid a young man who worked in her shed. His name was abhayandra. King of Pandher came to knw of their love and killed both of them. They died in fire. Maithili was the last princess of Pandher.

Pia comes to know about the story. Now she had to do some research on Abhay. She searches on abhayandra and finds his photo. She is shocked. Its ABHAY! She is confused and wants to know more.  At the same time Misha enters her room. Pia abruptly switches off the computer.

M: kya kar rhi ho ? get ready. Party main jaana hai

P: ya I knw. Give me time.

M: birdie ready hai…u also hurry up!

Pia, Misha and Panchi are ready to go for masquerade party.

Peehu24 thumbnail

CHAPTER 6: THE PARTY

The time has arrived for the party. All are very excited. Pia is dressed in a white gown. She is looking very gorgeous and beautiful just like an elegant princess. Abhay has also arrived for the party dressed in black suit.

[in garden]

P: abhay! Tum toh nhi aanewale the na?

A: par ab aa gaya…tumse puchkar aur batakar aana padega ab…

P: main toh sirf…

A: leave me alone….stay away from me!!!

Abhay leaves her there. Suddenly Pia hears someone talking. She goes near them and overhears everything. Its Danish and Maya, her college friend.

D: maine kaha na…just leave me…

Maya: tum samajh nhi rhe ho…u r gonna b father

D: shut up…kisi ke saamne ab yeh mat bolna…hamara koi rishta nhi hai…tum jaisi ladkiyo ko main roz ghumakar chodta hu…now just go…Panchi aanewali hai

Pia is shocked to hear this. She decides to confront them.

P: Danish! How dare u……main tumhe kya samajhti thi aur tum kya nikle..main jaake sab ko bataungi

D: no one is goona belive u Pia

Maya: but they will believe me Danish

D: tum aisa kuch nhi karogi.

Danish hits Maya and she faints. Danish pulls Pia and tries to hurt her. Abhay arrives at that moment. He hits Danish and catches his collar. Pia tries to stop him.

A: tumhari himmat kaise hui Pia ko haath lagane ki

P: leave him abhay….he will die

A: agli baar tumne aisa kuch bhi kia toh I wil kill u

Abhay takes Pia away with him to the party. The party is on full swing. All are dancing. Abhay and Pia have their first dance together. The moment for Pia is memorable. Its like she has found water in a desert. The moment has stopped there. Abhay and Pia are completely into each other.

Suddenly,

Panchi: pia tumne Danish ko dekha? Pata nhi kaha gaya

P: nhi and I want to talk to u

Panchi: haan bolo na

Pia takes panchi away from the crowd. She tells her everything. Panchi is shocked but still is not ready to believe it. Maya comes and tell her everything. Panchi is stlii not ready to accept it. She needs proof.

Pia and maya trick Danish and make him confess everything. Misha and Panchi overhears everything. Panchi breaks her engagement and is heartbroken.

Panchi: thanks Pia…tum nhi hoti toh meri life barbaad ho jaati

P: don't wrry….all is gonna b fine

Misha takes heartbroken Panchi home. Pia waits at the party as there are still some answers which Abhay has to give. In the mean time, Danish tries to kill Pia. He takes a knife and is ready to attack her.

D: tumne meri zindagi barbaad kar di…main tumhe nhi chodunga

P: stop it….yeh kya kar rahe ho

Danish is about to attack her when abhay arrives. He stops him. Danish strikes with a knife on abhay. Abhay has a cut on his hand. His blood falls on the ground. Abhay punches Danish and he becomes unconscious. Pia sees that Abhay is bleeding .  She moves towards him but he is gone. Pia sees something unusual with his blood. His blood is evaporating . Pia still in shock decides its high time that she has some truthful answers from abhay no matter what happens.

Plz comment…..i will update next chapters asap.

Peehu24 thumbnail

thanks😊
Peehu24 thumbnail

thanks😊
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seems interesting:)good parts and thanks for the pm:)
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 the pm ...story is progressing really very well...loving sid's character

continue soon...👏👏👏👏👏👏...