CR TV grand Finale : Interview with GoHem - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sbp1971

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃAnd the truth comes out, Jakebhai love sKinjle, not Rashi.

I hope you have a great time on your Journey, You will be missed on this forum.

The interview was brilliant. Thanks!

thanks Shilpa ben... yup, it will be fun journey... and yes i am in love with Kinjal๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by evad

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ hilarious as always Mone, ahem in F1 guess I'll definitely watch it ๐Ÿ˜‰

yes look out... he is in the next race for Porsche๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by queenyuks

Wonderful Jake! You really went out with a bang

So Gopi knows about Mani ben's crush, huh?
Maybe by the time you start these interviews again, Mani ben will have made her move on her bunny
and gotten rid of Raashi somehow.

As for Ahem, he was denying his romance with Urmila too strongly for it to be convincing.
Im not convinces

This was great read first thing in the morning
I look forwards to season 2

Yuks

yup, Mani's love story is famous...and Ahem is a moron...  Thanks yuks๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ahem: Looking at blank screen of my laptop and having flashback of my mom's words, what else. Anyway now that Dhawal is also at office, I wouldn't be needed there at all. I have to take my wife to Mandir, shopping, even to washroom. Dunno know what else my mom want me to do  ...superbbb     ๐Ÿ˜†                                                                                                           
Edited by aachus - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aachus

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ahem: Looking at blank screen of my laptop and having flashback of my mom's words, what else. Anyway now that Dhawal is also at office, I wouldn't be needed there at all. I have to take my wife to Mandir, shopping, even to washroom. Dunno know what else my mom want me to do  ...superbbb     ๐Ÿ˜†                                                                                                           

Thank you Aachuse๐Ÿ˜†

Jake that was really funny ... Thank you for this.

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Ahem: (looking at his watch) Look, I have to go now. Mom wants me to drink gopi's tea before evening prayer. We will continue this another time

(Ahem leaves with his BB in hand, no not Biwi)

Jake: So that's all for the final interview. Hope to continue season 2 of CR TV by Jan. good luck to all our viewers, thanks for the super TRP ratings. Good bye(blows kiss)' and salaam!!!

jus read the interview again...๐Ÿ˜†
@red: ๐Ÿคฃ mum wants me as if he doesnt need it!!! lol
@ blue: maybe one day its going to be biwi

do com bk with season 2 jake!
So u agree u could be wrong about the perfume, Rashi would have done better research then u?
Jake! Jake! hilarious! Poor Aham! taking her to wash room and your Gopi seems to be a regular fashion icon. She talks about colors and even knows the brand of her perfume.

<I knew that she had a secret crush on Jigar! I think their mutual envy of Rashi brought Mani and Gopi together!๐Ÿ˜†>

Wonderful parting, rather, hiatus gift to us. Thank you Jake!
Edited by br2499 - 12 years ago
I liked it . Wow u like my Gopi.Funny enough u reminded me of the people in India who try to speak in English!(Gopi's accent)๐Ÿ˜† Is this your last post?
Seriously Ahem is no Darcy. I loved his character in school days because he was in love with  Elizabeth(my name). Ahem is such a uncouth guy. Asucessful businessman needs to be suave & a people's person.
Jagdi good job!