Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Jigar should seduce his wife. He doesn't know anything, still act like a kid. C'mon, all he need to do is one move. If Rashi runsout of the room, truth will come out on its own🤣

I couldn't have said it better ... having showered her with so many gifts he should get something in return.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Jigar should seduce his wife. He doesn't know anything, still act like a kid. C'mon, all he need to do is one move. If Rashi runsout of the room, truth will come out on its own🤣

ya u right🤣he should not leave rashi at all by acting like a child
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Even though i like Rashi-Jigar Jodi
yea her truth has to come out
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

From the beginning of the show we are seeing GOPI and KINJAL all the way round...I guess Rashi should have some story too...Like her marriage truth must come out...wat u say?

What was her marriage truth?  I started watching show recently.  It is clear she does not love Jigar but what was the secret?
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rsinging

What was her marriage truth?  I started watching show recently.  It is clear she does not love Jigar but what was the secret?

My question too ... i started watching saathiya after the couples got married ... What happened before ?
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bips

My question too ... i started watching saathiya after the couples got married ... What happened before ?

while jigar was suppose to marry another girl (hetal's close friend's daughter)
But Rashi and Urmi didn't let that happen with their kalakaris
Sonal(The girl he was suppose to marry) and her mom thought there was something going on between Rashi-Jigar cause  the kalakaris worked so they left the wedding(on the wedding day). Than Jigar mrried Rashi cause Urmi was like "who's gonna marry her now, we gonna loose respect and stuff like that.If you wanna see their kalakaris and how the marriage broke, type raji scenes on youtube
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago