Pratigya
Pratigya

MRS.A KRISHNA ahemm ahemm:p (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

LOL I'd better wait for Arhain n Carisma to inform me whether he remarries or not instead of boiling my blood over this!
hope the CT doesn't think that such a track would help the show...

Thanks girlies Smile
Belcum... D - u were gonna boil ur blood over it? Shocked heheheheh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

That is exactly why i fear he might agree. You say he gets manipulated easily and that is a fact, what if his parents manipulate him into agreeing for a second marriage 
I don't trust MKAP's creative anymore and don't expect anything good from them. 

u know what, if ss n team can manipulate him in getting married again then prats can manipulate him to not to do so!
so the question is, whose manipulation power is stronger LOL

That would be interesting! Tongue But will they make Prats do that ? After all she is a female lead, innocent simple, who knows no plotting even when it comes to saving your own home. 
Typical SP shows and their same old crap Sleepy

btw nice Damon siggy Embarrassed 

dhakarn

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

wow! the day this show started, I never even imagined that they would ruin Krishna's character like this!!!
2nd marriage while the 1st wife is still alive, and/or not divorced, will be pathetic Dead

no reason, whatsoever, validates this. Wacko Sleepy
Hi..

I know they are degrading his character... but hopefully he wont re - marry , but let's see never know soapland.

yeah, soapland.. very slippery LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

That is exactly why i fear he might agree. You say he gets manipulated easily and that is a fact, what if his parents manipulate him into agreeing for a second marriage 

u know what, if ss n team can manipulate him in getting married again then prats can manipulate him to not to do so!

That would be interesting! Tongue But will they make Prats do that ? After all she is a female lead, innocent simple, who knows no plotting even when it comes to saving your own home. 

Damon Embarrassed Blushing

oh and yes! they are the epitome of sacrifice and all the goodness n dumbness in the world D'oh

if the family will torture her, she will still care for them, unlike a real life gal who would atleast give tons of galis atleast in her mind!!

and yeah, no plotting even to save her own home.. they kind of represent those old movies where she will cry loads and do nothing.. leave it in the hands of time and by the end things will get into place Sleepy
for once can't things get a bit real in tele shows?

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

oh and yes! they are the epitome of sacrifice and all the goodness n dumbness in the world D'oh

if the family will torture her, she will still care for them, unlike a real life gal who would atleast give tons of galis atleast in her mind!!

and yeah, no plotting even to save her own home.. they kind of represent those old movies where she will cry loads and do nothing.. leave it in the hands of time and by the end things will get into place Sleepy

@ bold LOL so true! 

@ underlined, Nah! Never will until and unless people stop watching this nonsense they would continue showing such stuff. 

Also just look at the negativity! my goodness, heights of evilness. We have two extremes; saints and monsters no middle ground exists here  LOL

_dkmystery_

Myer IF-Stunnerz
Myer
Myer

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Filza sis. . .Hug 

Can u come to home pls ! Tongue

Filza.

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

@ bold LOL so true! 

@ underlined, Nah! Never will until and unless people stop watching this nonsense they would continue showing such stuff. 

Also just look at the negativity! my goodness, heights of evilness. We have two extremes; saints and monsters no middle ground exists here  LOL

right on mate!!

Filza.

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

Av hearddd ama might get krishu re-married i mean his 2nd marriageEmbarrassedShockedCry
ab arhaina kaise ayegey maine tu socha tha kriya ki betii ka naam arhaina hogaa tu apney heroo k moo se apna naam tu sun lungeyCryCry
now waatttShockedhow willl i hear ma name frm his sureeli awazzCryLOLOuch
krishu wont marryy ne1 else m shuree abt it agr koi awain ladki aa gayee in lifeee tu alagg baat hai buh i dun finkk he wud eva get married to ne1 else n he shudntEmbarrassedhes only prats ka n prats is only hisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi dun want tis 2nd marriage to happeennCryCryCry
krishuuu agr gussey mai aa k prats ko apney ap se dur ker b de tabho b he wont get married to sum1 elseEmbarrassedEmbarrassedhisss lubbb 4 his bibii his babuuu is nah so weak n less k dosri shaadii tak krleeCry
buh well if aisaa kuchoo chance waa huaaa tu krishu ki lifeee mai ek aur heroiney aaney hee hai tu aur koi nai aa sakti xcpt AHEMM AHEMMM av got a gal in ma minndd waaEmbarrassedjiskey dilodimagh subha shaam din raatt 24/7 uskey moo pe ek hee word hai babaa krishu arhaan bas wohay ladki aa sakti haiii sooo if pratigya team needss ne gal tu bas wohay aayegey aur kauno naiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDO I NEED TO NAME HER blusshh blusshhhTongue
btw no guysss tis isnt fairrr aisaa hoo hee nai sakta krishu dosri shaadi nai ker saktaaa dunia mai ek krishu he perfect luber n hubbyy hai woh b badal gaayaa tu arhaina ka tu dil toott jaega k reel life on tv b aisey ladkay nai hotey tu real mai kaise hongeyOuch
ARHAINA </3 i dun want ma favvv drama ov ma favvv actor to get spoiltOuchOuch
As usual awsome post sisWink
Wink

awww realllyyy thankkkuuu siisss hugggsss buh ahemm ahemmm bataoo naa 2nd gal in krishuz life kaun hosakti hai nah piyasiaCryAngryLOLil kill her n ama bothhAngryAngry
sis i can't tolerate krish with another girl except pratigya.so mujshe maat puchona yaar...

ArhainAshish

Go to top