Pratigya

MRS.A KRISHNA ahemm ahemm:p - Page 2

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

oh! thank goodness... I hope the CT doesn't go mad by making Krishna say yes on this! even though I don't watch the show anymore but it still hurts..
thanks for clarifying 😊

I personally don't think that it'll happn on d show ever,Krishan's love for P is d only good trait in him and cv's won't distroy it...Smile it's just that members get scared after that segment are are continously speculaing about the future posiblities...😳 

Welcome...Smile

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

its not confirmed yet but you see the way Krishna's character is being butchered don't be surprised if he actually agrees...  
last night his Amma said i give you my 'kasam' don't say anything to P and he didn't... tomorrow his Amma might say for my sake please re-marry and CVs may make him agree to it.. 
well i hope he doesn't! 

Krishan from d begning  is easily manupilated by ppl, nothing new in it...lyk anagd ,how easily he made krishna convince that P also luves her...s.s, amma are playing games with krishan from d begning and he easily caught into their plan but that doesn't mean that he'll agree for second marriage...
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† I'd better wait for Arhain n Carisma to inform me whether he remarries or not instead of boiling my blood over this!
hope the CT doesn't think that such a track would help the show...

Thanks girlies 😊
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

its not confirmed yet but you see the way Krishna's character is being butchered don't be surprised if he actually agrees...  

last night his Amma said i give you my 'kasam' don't say anything to P and he didn't... tomorrow his Amma might say for my sake please re-marry and CVs may make him agree to it.. 
well i hope he doesn't!  

Krishan from d begning  is easily manupilated by ppl, nothing new in it...lyk anagd ,how easily he made krishna convince that P also luves her...s.s, amma are playing games with krishan from d begning and he easily caught into their plan but that doesn't mean that he'll agree for second marriage...

That is exactly why i fear he might agree. You say he gets manipulated easily and that is a fact, what if his parents manipulate him into agreeing for a second marriage 
I don't trust MKAP's creative team anymore and don't expect anything good from them. 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail

That is exactly why i fear he might agree. You say he gets manipulated easily and that is a fact, what if his parents manipulate him into agreeing for a second marriage 
I don't trust MKAP's creative anymore and don't expect anything good from them. 

u know what, if ss n team can manipulate him in getting married again then prats can manipulate him to not to do so!
so the question is, whose manipulation power is stronger πŸ˜†
Edited by _dkmystery_ - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

wow! the day this show started, I never even imagined that they would ruin Krishna's character like this!!!
2nd marriage while the 1st wife is still alive, and/or not divorced, will be pathetic 🀒

no reason, whatsoever, validates this. πŸ₯±

Hi..

I know they are degrading his character... but hopefully he wont re - marry , but let's see never know soapland.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

πŸ˜† I'd better wait for Arhain n Carisma to inform me whether he remarries or not instead of boiling my blood over this!
hope the CT doesn't think that such a track would help the show...

Thanks girlies 😊

Belcum... D - u were gonna boil ur blood over it? 😲 heheheheh.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

u know what, if ss n team can manipulate him in getting married again then prats can manipulate him to not to do so!
so the question is, whose manipulation power is stronger πŸ˜†

That would be interesting! πŸ˜› But will they make Prats do that ? After all she is a female lead, innocent simple, who knows no plotting even when it comes to saving your own home. 
Typical SP shows and their same old crap πŸ₯±

btw nice Damon siggy πŸ˜³ 
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Hi..

I know they are degrading his character... but hopefully he wont re - marry , but let's see never know soapland.

yeah, soapland.. very slippery πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

That would be interesting! πŸ˜› But will they make Prats do that ? After all she is a female lead, innocent simple, who knows no plotting even when it comes to saving your own home. 
Typical SP shows and their same old crap πŸ₯±

btw nice Damon siggy πŸ˜³ 

Damon 😳 ☺️

oh and yes! they are the epitome of sacrifice and all the goodness n dumbness in the world

if the family will torture her, she will still care for them, unlike a real life gal who would atleast give tons of galis atleast in her mind!!

and yeah, no plotting even to save her own home.. they kind of represent those old movies where she will cry loads and do nothing.. leave it in the hands of time and by the end things will get into place πŸ₯±
for once can't things get a bit real in tele shows?