Cute Gopi-Aham interview - will PM link if asked

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,
I've recently started watching SNS and reading this forum . I must say, this is a very nice forum indeed! 😊

I have found a really cute interview with Gopi and Aham where they speak about each other's favourite things, and would like to share the link with you, but it is a TellyChakkar video and I read in another show's IF forum that TellyChakkar links are not allowed to be posted in IF forums.

Please let me know if this is the case. If TellyChakkar links are allowed then I will post the link so you can all see it as well.

Thanks!

EDIT: So I've been told I'm not allowed to post the link here but I can PM it to you if you ask me to.

And there is also a (slightly older) similar video interview with Rashi-Jigar discussing each other's favourites. If you already have the link to the Gopi-Aham video then I'm sure you'll be able to find the Rashi-Jigar one on the website as well. If you would like me to send you the links to both videos then please let me know.
Edited by A-A-S - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum
to post the links from other side is not allowed on IF i m sorry for that 
u r new in this forum hope u will have much fun here

Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi and welcome to the forum, have lots of fun on here. Don't post Tellychakkar links as your post will be closed, best avoid that, you are not even allowed to describe what was in the interview also, but I've PM'd as i want to watch it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

or i've seen it now, went searching, most of what Aham was saying for Gopi was all lies as how would he know, he doesn't pay attention to her. But it was worth watchingπŸ˜›
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

hi and welcome to the forum, have lots of fun on here. Don't post Tellychakkar links as your post will be closed, best avoid that, you are not even allowed to describe what was in the interview also, but I've PM'd as i want to watch it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

or i've seen it now, went searching, most of what Aham was saying for Gopi was all lies as how would he know, he doesn't pay attention to her. But it was worth watchingπŸ˜›

he doesnt know anything about her but she knows about him
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Hi,

I've recently started watching SNS and reading this forum . I must say, this is a very nice forum indeed! 😊

I have found a really cute interview with Gopi and Aham where they speak about each other's favourite things, and would like to share the link with you, but it is a TellyChakkar video and I read in another show's IF forum that TellyChakkar links are not allowed to be posted in IF forums.

Please let me know if this is the case. If TellyChakkar links are allowed then I will post the link so you can all see it as well.

Thanks!

Hey newbie welcome to thanks for letting us know  the interview is good.  I am suk enjoy
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nafisa, Shoaib, Neeraja and Suk, thanks for your warm welcome, and thanks for your advice about posting links here.

Nafisa, I PMed you the link but I see you've already gone looking for it, LOL!

Wasn't it cute? Aham may not know about Gopi's favourites but Nazim certainly seems to know a lot about Giaa, doesn't he? At least they are friends in reality! And doesn't he look nice when he smiles? I hope he will eventually do it more in the show.

If anyone else would like the link then you can PM me and I'll send it to you.

Edited by A-A-S - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey!!! Welcome to the Forum!!! Hope U have an Enjoyable Time Here!!! 
I am Riddhima!! πŸ˜ƒ
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the forum dear...and hope u'll have lots of fun.
Abt posting tellychakkar links...as all of the above members already mentioned plz do refrain posting any such link which is from Tellychakkar...as its out of IF COC.
u can PM the links to the members who wants to watch it.

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey friend plz share the link with us plzzz
razianas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

plz do share the link or whr i can find it