edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow! Like Gardes said- "What an episode!"  Yesterday's episode was packed w/Gunjhun intensity.  I have been feeling like postin' up a topic on this forum but due to a few reasons which I'm not gonna get into, I have been hesitant to post up topics on this forum.  In this post, I will bring up a few points regarding this show I've been thinkin' about lately.

1.  The lines that Guddu said to Runjhun yesterday- When Runjhun asked him why he is bringing Abhi in the middle, he replied to this question sayin' that he's not bringing Abhi in the middle & that he's always been there between them and will always stay there in between them. 

~ These lines really got to me.  Like I've said before, I feel like Guddu may have had at least a little crush on Runjhun (I'm mainly thinkin' of the show from both before & after her engagement ceremony but not including everything that happened on the show after the first time he touched her- this part of the show is a different deal).  Could these lines that he mentioned to Runjhun today while in his drunken state be referring to that time period?  Notice that I italicized the word always.  Did he just in a way confess that he has had feelings for her for a longer time- then as well as now when he said he's always been there between them? I know he's referring to a time after their marriage but is he referring to that time that I mentioned from their past as well?  I guess I will just stop right here with these lines he said to her yesterday because him having feelings for her at that time in their past, before they got married is still a question.  For those of u who haven't checked out the topic I posted, titled "The Mysteries of the Show- Part 1", I go into depth about how Guddu may have had at least a little bit of a crush on Runjhun, one of the things I did in this post was talk about examples of scenes on the show that showed this crush which well we don't know if it was even a crush in the first place.  Here's a link to this post,

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1643912   

Although whatever Guddu was sayin' about her molding him into Abhi is not true, I can see why he said this & I'm not gonna get into why I feel he said all this it never really crossed my mind that he could be thinking this until yesterday's episode when he told her this.  The writers gave us a surprise here.     

2.  Foreshadowing-  A possibility of Abhigyaan coming back to the show & the possibility that Mahadevi could be pregnant w/Jabbo's baby

-  I wouldn't mind Abhi comin' back to the show.  In fact he visits Runjhun after Guddu & Runjhun's daughter is born in my story.  It's at this time when Guddu finds out it was Runjhun who dumped him as well as a few other details regarding their break up.  Abhi & Guddu get into a fight which gets harsh.  I felt like the last 2 episodes seem like foreshadowing.  Like their indicating that Abhi just may show up but I have a feeling he's not gonna show up now but maybe sometime in the future- talk about being quite unspecific.  Abhi hasn't really been mentioned at all since February and I feel that him being quite rubbed in the past two episodes could possibly indicate his return.

I noticed that a few people on the forum are thinkin' about Devi being pregnant w/Jabbo's baby which could be the case.  My sister doesn't think this the case because she thinks that although there was a bed enough was shown to think they didn't end up making love to each other.  Anyways, her being pregnant is a question.  Jabbo did mention while waiting for Devi, sitting on the bed if he should commit a sin- this sounds like he was thinkin' of making love to her.  I felt the lines Kukkan mentioned when he gave an impression of a Jabbo lover just sounded weird.  When he did this he said Jabboji, I'm pregnant w/your child.- what the heck is up w/Kukkan mentioning pregnancy?  The writers could have had Kukkan say something else.  When I thought about Kukkan saying this to Jabbo, I thought of how Mahadevi gets pregnant w/her & Jabbo son, Manith in my ff.  Although Kukkan said all this jokingly, him saying this got to me- thinkin' that this joking could possibly be foreshadowing.  Wow I feel that I'm being kinda desperate now w/this foreshadowing business. 

3.  A  different Gunjhun touch

~ I would really like to see a loving Gunjhun touch for a change.  I know that it seems like the writers are stretching out the development of their relationship which I don't mind but I noticed that all their touches after their marriage haven't really been this type of touch & I feel like I might end up becoming at least kinda restless when it come to not seeing this type of touch between them.  I would really like to see this type of touch in the next episode or two.  I know this sounds like I just freakin' want it to happen quite soon.  I'm not as good as some people when it comes to waitin' for Gunjhun touching in general.  I remember saying that I kinda crave Gunjhun touches & I still do.  Maybe Runjhun will break down in tears while she is explaining the details of her & Abhi's break up & tells him that she was not molding him into Abhi & Guddu will put his arms around her & she'll hold onto him, buried in his strong arms.  I don't really know exactly how she would react to this gesture of him putting his arms around her but ideally, I'd want a positive reaction from her.  I am not gonna count on an affectionate touch happening as soon as I'd like it to happen but anyways, we'll see.  I know some of u may feel the opposite of me when it comes to Gunjhun physical contact but this is how I feel- kinda restless- It's not that I don't understand why they are hesitant to touch eachother.  I just really wanna see these two be more affectionate w/eachother.  I feel like there has been a few times when they could have been more like this with eachother but it didn't end up happening like in the May 11th episode for example & there have been a few episodes where due to Guddu's drunkness u don't end up seeing an affectionate touch.  I could get at least a little more into this but I won't.  I feel like that if either one of them just confessed their love in yesterday's episode, I think this line would have eased the other but I am not onto Guddu confessing that he loves her while he is intoxicated or Runjhun doing this while he is in this state.  Anyways, them not confessing their love yet is understandable & again I won't talk further.   I feel like I've explained myself enough on this forum w/certain things like Gunjhun touches for example & I might not bother to post up another topic in a while but I will be trying to post my fan fiction more often.           

Please feel free to let me know about your thoughts on whatever I mentioned above.

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post!

I agree with your first point, that Guddu must have had at least a minor crush Runjhun at first, and that she at least was intrigued (okay, maybe a tiny bit resentful of what he'd done, stealing the money, not giving it back even after she cleaned the carom club all night). I mean, come on, what else could explain the intense staring contests they had before the police complaint (afterwards, from Guddu's side the stare turned quite angry, understandably).

Hmmm...not so sure about J/M baby, not now at least, though it would explain Mahadevi's numerous phonecalls and her tears when she talks to Runjhun, though again she could just be kind of clingy and needy when it comes to boys.

lol, yeah I agree with your third point, we definitely do need a "different Gunjhun touch" !
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Jabevi's baby would take away from the Gunjhun love story n also as I mentioned in a post I really dnt like this Jabevi idea.
As far as Gunjhun touches I think its about time we got atleast a hug now.!
But I dont think either of them would hug each other.
Also there needs to be a seperation or a major tragedy to bring Gunjhun together
As they say...You never know what you have until you lose it.
Guddu will miss Runjhun A LOT I CAN GUARANTEE THAT.
Runjhun will take time but will his DEFINATELY miss presence,because ,I just realized this,but...
Guddu is the only person who cares for her... (besides Amma)
he makes her smile he makes her happy he cares when she cries
he ...unknowingly loves her.

Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm soo glad I finally got replies w/this post!!!

@ NaiiNa1- I imagined a bunch of Jabevi scenes months before Jabevi happened on the show but the way I imagined this pairing is quite different than Jabevi on the show.  In fact a lot of the Jabevi scenes take place after Guddu & Runjhun's daughter is born and Jabbo isn't jerky like how he is on the show  but I think I most probably am gonna change my ff when it comes to his character.   I wanna kinda taint him but have him see the light after something drastic happens.   Also, so far, I've imagined a cute love story between them, not like what has happened w/them on the show so far.  I really don't know where the writers are goin' w/Jabevi.  Maybe they'll take a break w/this pairing & get back to them later on.  I absolutely ❤️ Gunjhun & it's good if the writers focus mainly on them but it's not like nothin' came out of the Jabevi stuff.  It was a nice change to see Runjhun actually interacting w/Devi during this time.  I feel like I understand Devi more now than how much I ever did & in conclusion, I have mixed feelings when it comes to her.  She isn't as bad as her parents.  She would maybe be an overall better person if she had better parents.  I feel like when Runjhun's eyes were watering while she was telling Devi stuff ragarding Jabbo in the May 11th episode, Devi's eyes looked like they could have been searching, it seemed to me like like she could tell when lookin' more deeply at Runjhun's face that Runjhun truly does care about her after all.  It would have been quite heartfelt if Runjhun told Devi that she loves her a lot.  She told Guddu that she loves her a lot but she didn't up tellin' Devi this.  I don't like to think of her cousins as being seriously bad people.  To me the only bad people in her family are her 6 mamas & mamis.   
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago