Any recent news on Gulaal being Axed?

Posted: 12 years ago
OK GUYS WE REALLY NEED TO KEEP UP WITH THE COMMENTING AND MESSAGES. WE CANNOT LET GULAAL BEING AXED COME ON IT'S AN AMAZING SHOW THAT NONE OF US WANT TO LOSE OUT ON.

So has anyone got any more updates or recent news as whether Gulaal being axed or not?

I don't think it was a definet decision but i think they were considering to axe it but COME ON AFTER LOOKING AT THE RATINGS NOW THEY CANNOT AXE IT. Hopefully they will just change the time slot.

I will be so upset if it ends 😭 please whoever gets the recent news keep it updated on the forum.

What are you guys opinion? Please i would love to know your thoughts. 

-reema x
didn;t hear much about it even sbs didn;t report it
Originally posted by neeraja swati

didn;t hear much about it even sbs didn;t report it

hopefully that means it wont go off air :/ i really hope so man i'm getting worried lol
Originally posted by reemg

hopefully that means it wont go off air :/ i really hope so man i'm getting worried lol

I've quoted you so many times this week, sorry! Haha, but don't worry, hopefully no news means good news. It's funny how not many people write on the Gulaal forum and yet, when the news about Gulaal possibly going off air came out, there's like so many people commenting to say how the show is so great and how this would be unfair to Neil Bhatt and Mansi Parekh. Star Plus makes me want to cry sometimes...
hey but in yesterday's SBS episode chugalkor aunty said the same news
Who is chugalkor aunty ? and What she said?
Originally posted by sunvirgo

hey but in yesterday's SBS episode chugalkor aunty said the same news

what did she say?
some animated character in sbs. Confirmed that gulaal is ending. :(
Chugolkhor aunty says the same as I-F! You can be assured that as soon as the article is out, SBS will report it in that section the very next day.
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Chugolkhor aunty says the same as I-F! You can be assured that as soon as the article is out, SBS will report it in that section the very next day.

:O NO so does that mean GULAAL IS REALLY ENDING? NOO i'm gonna cryyy!!!!