Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Itna Jigh Jigh Kaiko (Page 41)

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Lol Len, one of my friends described gg as "the show where everyone sleeps with everyone" LOL  LOL, so never watched it. But a lot of ppl say that Dair are something different, something saner. So maybe I'll watch.

Modern Family-I keep seeing random epis on and off. I've also started watching Supernatural abhi.  And I'm waiting for Bade Achhe Lagte Hian desperately. LOL  LOL

Errr...Pragzie, apparently Chuck did something REALLY horrible with Blair in one of the seasons, not sure if you've watched it, coz I don't know what season that is. LOL  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzieLennie

StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Hey sweetheartHug

long time no see and how have u been?
Big smile

I've been ok, exams just got over. PHEWWW.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL How've you been ? Hug  Hug

And is Sid still your fave in PKYEK ? LOL  LOL

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Chuck is an idiot, he sold her to his uncle for his hotel or something and just now, he was violent with her and punched thw glass wondow and cut her face when the smashed up pieces landed on her cheek, he's always treated Blair as like she is bad coz thats why they are meant to be, and so on

I am looking forward to seeing Sakshi as well

Aditi - i think you will like Kesar-Gulaal, i am watching Gulaal, i used to watch most of the time but since older Kesar is back, there relationship is their bond, they have that bond which is so soulful and so deep

PragzieStarshineHues

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

I've been ok, exams just got over. PHEWWW.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

oh thank god for that and I hope u pass with flying colors sweetieBig smile

How've you been ? Hug  Hug

well I have been very well and good thanks to almighty God.

yup he still very much is and I'm looking forward to see who turn out to be the werewolfEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Chuck has always treated blair like crap but in the beginnign of s2 he liked her and i dont know why i like them i just do..
check bass does not deserve to be liked but still..

StarshineHuesLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Chuck is someone i just dont think Blair can have the realtionship that she desperately wants or sees herself in

PragzieStarshineHues

StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Chuck is an idiot, he sold her to his uncle for his hotel or something and just now, he was violent with her and punched thw glass wondow and cut her face when the smashed up pieces landed on her cheek, he's always treated Blair as like she is bad coz thats why they are meant to be, and so on

I am looking forward to seeing Sakshi as well

Aditi - i think you will like Kesar-Gulaal, i am watching Gulaal, i used to watch most of the time but since older Kesar is back, there relationship is their bond, they have that bond which is so soulful and so deep

Oh no. He cut her face ? Ouch  Ouch  Way to destroy a ship GG writers !! Clap  Clap 

I like Sakshi, and I love Ram. Plus the promos are so promising and fresh, I hope EK doesn't mess it up. LOL  LOL 

Len, I watched a couple of epis of Gulaal in the beginning, was a bit slow for me. But Kesar Gulaal look promising, a lot of ppl love them and their bond. I love them in your sig.  It was on SBS that day that Gulaal may be ending, is that true ?

StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by StarshineHues

I've been ok, exams just got over. PHEWWW.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

oh thank god for that and I hope u pass with flying colors sweetieBig smile

How've you been ? Hug  Hug

well I have been very well and good thanks to almighty God.

yup he still very much is and I'm looking forward to see who turn out to be the werewolfEmbarrassed

I NEVER liked the main dude in that show...Abhay ? Something about him just gets to me, dunno why. LOL  LOL  Not a big fan of Piya too. LOL  LOL They still don't have their werewolf ? I hope its someone amazing, maybe RSA for Misha ? Just hoping. LOL  LOL

Go to top