Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Itna Jigh Jigh Kaiko - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pragzie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—
adu di  i am obsessed with DE ..though i still dont know much about tvd..but  know enough about DE..its so sad how he loves her and has to  stand seeing Stefan and elena together.
i love their playful and well cocky attitude towards each other...
and some how even though damon keeps on being portrayed as the bad guy ..you cant see him as a bad guy..i dont like stefan much..he took katherine away and broke damon's heart

DE are beautiful...honestly, I don't think I've ever loved a couple as much as I love them. I'm just gonna sit in a corner and cry if they don't happen. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
That's why I love Damon...he's in so much pain, lekin he acts like a complete ass to hide it, and Elena's the only one who sees through his act. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
Stefan and Damon are complicated. They hurt each other, but they love each other so much.

Adu SKD ka very good review so I doubt you will just enjoy popcorn you will like the movie as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Adu Sidra asked me to watch OTH but I have not watched that yet plus life is keeping me busy. D only show I can watch dese days is D3 and Sab shows at times.

OTH is on my list too...Pragzie loves it so much !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Lekin wahi, time constraints. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Sab shows are sweet...my fave is FIR, I used to watch it regularly pehle. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Adu SKD ka very good review so I doubt you will just enjoy popcorn you will like the movie as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I need to bully somebody to accompany me then. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  I want Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara to come out, though I don't like Katrina. I <3 Hrithik. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Shru di u need to watch oth

My new vid :)
SR/RoSha-Jiyein Kyun

Edited by Pragzie - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pragzie

Shru di u need to watch oth

My new vid :)
SR/RoSha-Jiyein Kyun

Yay !! Buffering. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Nikammi what epi did you see last y'day ? πŸ˜†

Me goingπŸ€—πŸ€—

See you all laterπŸ€—πŸ€—
Bye Shru !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—  See you later !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—
Originally posted by StarshineHues

DE are beautiful...honestly, I don't think I've ever loved a couple as much as I love them. I'm just gonna sit in a corner and cry if they don't happen. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
That's why I love Damon...he's in so much pain, lekin he acts like a complete ass to hide it, and Elena's the only one who sees through his act. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
Stefan and Damon are complicated. They hurt each other, but they love each other so much.

Their feelings are so subtle😳
i just dont like stefan and elena together...
i loved the way elena hugged him after they cudnt find katherine in the tomb
Stefan and damon try to hide the fact that they care about each other but they do..when one is in trouble..the other one is the savior 

i watched till epi 19..the one where they dance😳
Will watch the entire epis later abhi i am happy watching DE links ..thank you for the linksπŸ€—

Bye Shru di πŸ€—
Edited by Pragzie - 12 years ago
OMGG !! Pragzie, this is def your BEST vid yet !! I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH !! Ek toh the song is MAGICAL, so perfect for these two couples, and the scenes you've used are PERFECT !! Those parallel scenes- "Main jaa raha hoon", "Just go"- FABULOUS !! And I LOVE your b/w coloring, and the blending is so beautifully done !! Complete love !! πŸ€—   πŸ€— 
So proud of you baby !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—