Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Itna Jigh Jigh Kaiko (Page 39)

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I dont really like Paul Wesley but i think Stefan's character has got to be somewhat intense or broody, maybe thats why he appeals to me is that what you think??

Damon would just irritate me non-stop, coz i might be easy to wind up LOL

Awww...I LOVE Paul Wesley-he's an amazing actor, and I love his sense of humor. LOL  LOL  Yeah-Stefan is broody and serious, but more than that, I think his gentlemanliness would really appeal to you.

Damon is bonkers, so he'd drive you mad. Like Pragzie said, cocky. LOL  LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzieLennie

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

DJ I'll read that one when I'm done catching up with the ones I'm reading abhi...lekin somehow, reading SR is really difficult for me ab. Dunno why.

I love classics/fiction/.non-fiction/instruction manuals, everything. LOL  I'll even read toothpaste labels, when I'm desperate. LOL  LOL

I guess for me the height of desparation would be reading an article on the Dead man  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
But really Aditi ... SR is precious but the R is someone i cannot stand myself at times ...Angry

PragzieStarshineHues

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

I really don't like Stefan and when he gave up his everything to save Damon all I was thinking is and here comes another one more good reason for Elena to keep loving and picking him over and over againOuch

I like Damon and used to watch TVD for him only but now Caroline and Tyler are the only reason I'm still watching the show.

Pragzie

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

I need to get my hands on tvd cds =( 
as i told adu di i love hate love relationships and unless one of the charcter is cocky they are no fun. Damon (from what i have gathered from 4 DE scenes ) is self-confident..egoistic but yet there is some thing so appealing about him. He has every making of a bad guy but some how you dont see him as a bad guy. He is fun .. he is funny ... he is hot ..he is handsome.i am getting carried away..damn you ian LOL

StarshineHues

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Yep the gentlemanliness would be appealing, i guess i like simple things that touch you

Damon would drive me insane lol

Any of you watch Gossip Girl?, i only watch for Dan/Blair

StarshineHues

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

But really Aditi ... SR is precious but the R is someone i cannot stand myself at times ...Angry
ShockedShocked

Mrs.SinghaniaHug

StarshineHuesDJ..

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ DJ I'd kill myself before I got THAT desperate. LOL  LOL  And its the "R" factor, the whole politics behind the show-lot of reasons why reading/watching anything DMG related is really hard for me now. I just feel sick when I think of that show.

@ Gauri Gaurrriii !! Hug   Hug   How's my naughty/nice angel doing ? LOL  LOL  All good with PKYEK ? LOL  LOL  And I LOVE Tyler/Caro so much, its not funny. And Damonnn...even if D/E never happen, I'll watch just for him. LOL  You and I love the same things as usual !! LOL  LOL  Stefan was really brave in the last epi, honestly.

DJ..

Go to top