Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Itna Jigh Jigh Kaiko (Page 38)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

LENNN !! How're you ? Long time no see !! Hug   Hug

Pragzie !! 2 places !! LOL  LOL

DJ, seriously. I'm so tired of reading, and its so hot. I have to catch up on FFs, lekin I'm stuck on GWTW abhi. LOL

talking about ff there is one which is a must read ... you are lucky that you will get to read when its already completed Many of the SRians died of heart attacks due to the cliff hangers in it LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1673481

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzieStarshineHues

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

I haven't read Little Women Pragzie...need to get around to that. Its about sisters isn't it ?  Have you read Wuthering Heights ? I LOVE that one. Rhett and Scarlett are amazing in GWTW, no doubt. LOL

Len, I've loved Damon/Elena since Day 1, nobody else for me. LOL   LOL  I don't like Klaus, Joseph Morgan is really creepy though. LOL  You still loving Jer/Bonnie ?

LOL
yup it is 
read few chapters for a school testLOLLOL
as i said classics bore me LOL

but really classics have a different feel to them ... i don't know i just love reading them ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzieStarshineHues

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I honestly dont watch TVD - just a few episodes here and there, but i did want to catch Kluas when he came so i did watch for him lol

Klaus is creepy but thats how i like him lol

I dont think i like Damon/Elena and i did see the first two episode of season 1, and i kinda was ok with Stefan/Elena for some reason, only coz Stefan wasnt cocky lol

Yeah...he's amazing at being creepy. I hate what he did to Stefan though. Ouch  Ouch 

Yeah, Damon was really cocky, a complete ass. That's why I adore him so. But I understand why Stefan appeals to you- I can imagine Damon driving you completely nuts with his shennanigans. LOL  LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
DE scene2:
Firstly i have to say Ian-Blushing
ok back to the sceneLOL it was well sweet ..and kind of amusing too when damon was making stefan uncomfortable and touching all his wrong nerves. The tension between D is there right from scene 1 ...

DE scene 3:
Ian with his glares on Blushing
caroline's-i got the other brother i hope you dont mindLOL
and the look..the look DE shareDay Dreaming Damon's smirking/grinning faceBlushingLOL

StarshineHues

StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
DJ I'll read that one when I'm done catching up with the ones I'm reading abhi...lekin somehow, reading SR is really difficult for me ab. Dunno why.

I love classics/fiction/.non-fiction/instruction manuals, everything. LOL  I'll even read toothpaste labels, when I'm desperate. LOL  LOL

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lennie

I honestly dont watch TVD - just a few episodes here and there, but i did want to catch Kluas when he came so i did watch for him lol

Klaus is creepy but thats how i like him lol

I dont think i like Damon/Elena and i did see the first two episode of season 1, and i kinda was ok with Stefan/Elena for some reason, only coz Stefan wasnt cocky lol

Yeah...he's amazing at being creepy. I hate what he did to Stefan though. Ouch  Ouch 

Yeah, Damon was really cocky, a complete ass. That's why I adore him so. But I understand why Stefan appeals to you- I can imagine Damon driving you completely nuts with his shennanigans. LOL  LOL 

I dont really like Paul Wesley but i think Stefan's character has got to be somewhat intense or broody, maybe thats why he appeals to me is that what you think??

Damon would just irritate me non-stop, coz i might be easy to wind up LOL

StarshineHues

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Cocky is just the word i was looking for. Damon is cocky but  but its kind of appealing too some times i mean some times when i read a book and the male protagonist is cocky...i love it LOL there's that sense of humor and innuendos 

StarshineHues

StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Originally posted by Pragzie

DE scene2:
Firstly i have to say Ian-Blushing
ok back to the sceneLOL it was well sweet ..and kind of amusing too when damon was making stefan uncomfortable and touching all his wrong nerves. The tension between D is there right from scene 1 ...

DE scene 3:
Ian with his glares on Blushing
caroline's-i got the other brother i hope you dont mindLOL
and the look..the look DE shareDay Dreaming Damon's smirking/grinning faceBlushingLOL

Embarrassed   Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed   Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Ian'll kill me one of these days, I swear. LOL  LOL  Damon's smirks are adorable, I love them so. LOL  LOLLOL  LOL
Yeah, they've always had this kinda tension-I totally love it.

Embarrassed

Pragzie

Go to top