Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Itna Jigh Jigh Kaiko - Page 57

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: StarshineHues

Len !! πŸ€—  Your update is BEAUTIFUL, the entire update. But my favorite is the avi you're using in your dabba, its so ethereal, somehow. Amazing stuff !!

Thanks so much 😊

That avi, i have to say i really liked how it was done on the show, so had to download it and Manasi looked great

Gulaal has always been a show with great cinematography  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DJ..

laced with lasan ki chutney😳

oh God I hate you for this ... now even I feel like eating one 😑 raat ke 11 baje ... 😭

Hey Lennie Shilpa Heer Reshu

Good. Now you'll suffer with me. 😈   😈  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I'm gonna blackmail Mummy to make some soon !! Par abhi what should I do ? Plus I've eaten all my chocolate...   

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Thanks so much 😊

That avi, i have to say i really liked how it was done on the show, so had to download it and Manasi looked great

they seriously have done a great job... the setting the costumes and the cinematography awesome
DJ.. thumbnail

Good. Now you'll suffer with me. 😈   😈  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I'm gonna blackmail Mummy to make some soon !! Par abhi what should I do ? Plus I've eaten all my chocolate...   

Oh ... chocolate ... nahhh dont feel like it i have vanilla icecream with chocolate chips and still not feeling like I think i will not make coffee for myself ...

and yes when you have the wada pav ... make sure you have strong pipping hot chai with it or else apmaan karogi unn dono ka
StarshineHues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Thanks so much 😊

Yeah, it so beautiful. I love the moonlight and how she's running across...its lovely. And I've seen the costumes and stuff too, they're so pretty !!

Have you both seen BALH's new promo ? The one where Sakshi's suffering from hichkis ? Its so cute !!
πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
Lennie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DJ..

they seriously have done a great job... the setting the costumes and the cinematography awesome

They have, and thats one of the things i like about this show, i mean everything, i know most ppl watch shows for a certain couple and forget anybody else but this show to me, is about the whole show and how each character connects to everything - thats why i recommend this show deserves so much credit and so on
Lennie thumbnail

Yeah, it so beautiful. I love the moonlight and how she's running across...its lovely. And I've seen the costumes and stuff too, they're so pretty !!

Have you both seen BALH's new promo ? The one where Sakshi's suffering from hichkis ? Its so cute !!
πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

No, i have only seen her in the rain (i did an avi on that) then her and Ram saying why each hadnt gotten married before lol
heerhoney thumbnail
hi len finally sorry inbox was full
DJ.. thumbnail
Really looking forward to BALH ... some good mature romance 😳☺️
StarshineHues thumbnail
Len and DJ, let me try and find it for you. It was so so cute !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†