Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Itna Jigh Jigh Kaiko - Page 44

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

Gauri there was Harshad-Anupriya segment too in SBS😳

oh yes there was and I have watched it and now blessfully feeling very very happy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
isn't she lovely/

isn't she beautifulll

oh she is so marvelously beautiful
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

isn't she lovely/

isn't she beautifulll

oh she is so marvelously beautiful

very 😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kriti,DJπŸ€—

what happened Kriti??πŸ€”
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

Kriti,DJπŸ€—

what happened Kriti??πŸ€”

Sid to die in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 | 3:01:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Sid to die in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A lot of high packed drama stored in the coming episodes of Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani...

Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is presently seeing the most gripping episodes where the story line has been made spicier with Mythili being alive.

Telly Buzz broke the news that the show will take a leap of one year and if the sources are to be believed the leap will take place with a special episode on 23 May.

A source says, "The show will see a major high point before taking the leap. In the coming episodes, a huge fight will break out between Abhay (Vivian Dsena) and Siddharth (Siddhant Karnick) at the end of which Siddharth will die and Abhay will get frozen in the snow. The character of Mythili will also make an exit."

The show will retain main cast post leap except for Siddhant Karnick as he has apparently bagged the lead role in Ekta's next on Colors.

The post leap shoot we hear will be on air soon. The creative team is working on the story ahead, and major twists are being planned.

All our efforts to get in touch with Vivian Dsena and Siddhant Karnick were in vain.

Watch all the breathtaking episodes of Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

😭  😭  😭 😭 😭  Although i knew this was coming then to I m sad 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kriti_binal

Sid to die in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 | 3:01:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Sid to die in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A lot of high packed drama stored in the coming episodes of Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani...

Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is presently seeing the most gripping episodes where the story line has been made spicier with Mythili being alive.

Telly Buzz broke the news that the show will take a leap of one year and if the sources are to be believed the leap will take place with a special episode on 23 May.

A source says, "The show will see a major high point before taking the leap. In the coming episodes, a huge fight will break out between Abhay (Vivian Dsena) and Siddharth (Siddhant Karnick) at the end of which Siddharth will die and Abhay will get frozen in the snow. The character of Mythili will also make an exit."

The show will retain main cast post leap except for Siddhant Karnick as he has apparently bagged the lead role in Ekta's next on Colors.

The post leap shoot we hear will be on air soon. The creative team is working on the story ahead, and major twists are being planned.

All our efforts to get in touch with Vivian Dsena and Siddhant Karnick were in vain.

Watch all the breathtaking episodes of Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

😭  😭  😭 😭 😭  Although i knew this was coming then to I m sad 😭

awww KritiπŸ€—πŸ€—

he is coming on a new show na i m sure he will rock in that too😳 don't be upset just wait for his come backπŸ˜ƒ
nyctophilia thumbnail
I will Miss Sid πŸ˜” i m happy he has bagged a lead role in the colors show but then the colors shows are typical saas bahu types shows πŸ˜” the name of the show he is doing on colors in Ghar Ghar ki Kahani and it is a remake of the ekta show on Sony Ghar ek mandir which used to air years back...πŸ˜”
nyctophilia thumbnail
Reet πŸ€—    πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—    πŸ€— 
nyctophilia thumbnail
Gauri πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—

.Angel thumbnail
I know why u are looking like that but I am very happy abt for him.

saas bahu or not he is gonna be playing the lead that he rightfully deserve.

I'm sick of PKYEK because he is not gonna get the due he deserve on that show no matter what he does some people will still hate him cos he isn't the lead and the lead of the show suck.