Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Itna Jigh Jigh Kaiko - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by DJ..

You are going to live a hundred years ... i was just thinking about you ... So how have you been ...how is married life treating you
bhau πŸ€— 
i m fine. how r you? 
right now i m at my mayka. i m going to stay for two days...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† so i get time to talk with you all. i miss all of you so much...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .Angel

I'm trying to chill but I seriously annoyed with KW right now because he never talk abt what I wanna hear abt him but always end up open his mouth to say BS.

Gauri he can't help it if ppl start talking abt that only..he can't ignore it right?? i didn't watch the segment from start so can't comment on who started this gay talk but from the written update i feel its not him who started it😊
Originally posted by monty22

hi Reshu, gauri πŸ€— πŸ€—

@ Reshu- i m fine ... marriage life is also fine . we will go on HM...in june...this month i m busy in my cousin's marriage & my hubby's cousin's marriage...😳 so HM is delayed...πŸ˜†

oh thats greatπŸ˜ƒ enjoy the marriage😳 it will be ur first function to attend there so khub enjoy karπŸ˜›
Originally posted by monty22

bhau πŸ€— 
i m fine. how r you? 
right now i m at my mayka. i m going to stay for two days...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† so i get time to talk with you all. i miss all of you so much...πŸ˜ƒ

two days at the mayka ...aise jhulm kar rahi ho aap aap hubby pe ... πŸ˜† but enjoy ... i know how it must be feeling to be back at your moms place ... oh my sis is so thrilled when she comes home 😊
hello Montu and welcome backπŸ€—
Originally posted by DJ..

two days at the mayka ...aise jhulm kar rahi ho aap aap hubby pe ... πŸ˜† but enjoy ... i know how it must be feeling to be back at your moms place ... oh my sis is so thrilled when she comes home 😊
Bhau  ...main apne hubby pe kabhi  jhulam 😲.i m very good wife...😳 sirf 2 din ki to baat hain...πŸ˜† 
it feel so nice after so many days i m at my parents home...πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by .Angel

hello Montu and welcome backπŸ€—
hey gauriπŸ€— my angel how are you? πŸ˜³
Gauri there was Harshad-Anupriya segment too in SBS😳
isn't she lovely/

isn't she beautifulll