Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@sheemu...i dont think tat will happen..as she did nt have cancer...and its SP...😉

Well they are following everything quite closely so it is a possibility. They will do anything to keep Suhana crying and rasing the TRP's.
😡
😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well they are following everything quite closely so it is a possibility. They will do anything to keep Suhana crying and rasing the TRP's.
😡
😡

thats true...bt this part of the leading lady becoming barren...iam not sure...
anyways...that still has a long way to go...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

😡
😡

I totally Agree wid U Di...It can Happen considering Some Show on SP is having similar Pregnancy track
Armu4eva thumbnail
Duniya bhar ki sari musibatein Suhana pe hi aati hain????😔

Suhana.. no mom... filthy rich married to a middle class guy...cancer ...hubby got amnesia...n now this... So much for REALISM...😡
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Suhana.. no mom... filthy rich married to a middle class guy...cancer ...hubby got amnesia...n now this... So much for REALISM...😡

Tanupie I dont consider this Realisric at all...Real Main Bhi Itni Musibaatein nahi aati Jitni CVs Suhana pe Daal Raha Hai😡
mjtruelegend thumbnail
How wonderful it would be to see Suhana, a motherless child becoming a mother herself. That will make my day!! It will be a perfect ending to the story and a full metamorphosis for Suhana. 😍
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

And to make things worse, as much she loves the family, they still mock her innocent ignorence!! I can't stand it when they do that!! They come across as so cheap and Suhana always looks like the better person to me because she may be angry and brattish but she never mocks anyone maliciously, and even if she does, its always because of them.