India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

love... life... lost

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode just kept me awed. Abhay does love Pia so much... But then his love for Maithili never diminished. At one point of time I thought that maybe Abhay loves Pia for who she looks like but then for the past months I could really see him loving her for who she actually was and not who she resembles. But now it seems meaningless.

I had always considered Maithili as the soft and elegant princess, but somehow yesterday's episode made me think. Why would her soul have become twisted with evil and passionate bitterness for the world? Was the fact that her love was snatched from her when it had just bloomed into a beautiful flower or what it that it was never the love for Abhay that had yearned her. Maybe Abhay was in himself magic, something which Maithili was attracted to with her body and not with her heart.

The many times all of us have just wanted to go back in time and save Maithili from the fire along with Abhay so they could live eternity. Or wished that Maithili was just the beautiful person we thought she was... It was means blank now.

Abhay now... he will be a different person. But wont he remember his soul mate? His Pia. In his human life he had found his soul mate in Maithili but as an immortal Pia had comforted him with the love that maybe Maithili would have denied him of... knowing his truth.

Maithili might be a vampire. Or a witch... We would get to know... Immortality could have been a curse for her in many ways... She could have just searched for Abhay and lived with him. Why did she have to come back now? When everything seemed close to perfect?

There are so many questions still unanswered and so many that have come up in the last episode.

I remember in the initial days of PKYEK Maithili's spirit had been called upon and she had responded. Could it have been Misha's prank or was it the power of a vampire conspiring against a feeble human so she would enfold the power of the universe in her later. An evil scheme?

Did Maithili love Sid? Did Maithili die and this is someone else? Was Maithili always a vampire? Who turned her?

I need some answers and some logic. Some painful truths are going to be revealed now. Will Abhay be able to handle and balance his feelings? Or will he find himself trapped in Maithili's plan. Her enchanted love will win or lose? What will happen to Pia?

Who can say... ?

Lots of love and hugs.
Take care and have a good day!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiLxMarisax.dazzleme.Ashtad.UpintheBlue.PoisonedHeartmoonlitnishaifrah.Pari-Guptaangel3142readingworms.anshrailove99

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
GUYS PLEASE COMMENT!
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
hi welcome back:)...u was'nt in the forum from past few months i guess...bt anyway coming 2 ur topic..well..i too hav lots of ques..of what exactly happened?bt lets..wait and watch:)
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrah.

hi welcome back:)...u was'nt in the forum from past few months i guess...bt anyway coming 2 ur topic..well..i too hav lots of ques..of what exactly happened?bt lets..wait and watch:)

Yeah I havent been on lately. I have been under a hectic schedule. I am posting and stuff but then I dont get the replies like I used to. Guess everyone forgot me down here. lol zz.

Yeah guess that's what we have to do. Wait and watch. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.

homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT!
 I m sure maithli's truth will be revealed in front of abhay ;  he will come to know maithli's n sid's plans  he will have tooough time in rescueing pia but he will manage it ; he will not be unconscious for long he will rush to save pia on time he will have mix feelings reg.maithli n pia ; but of course matihli is his fiirst love for many years n pia also did not believe him n that anger must be there in him but i know he will go for pia n only pia that is for sure. And we should not forget that T has the recorded of maithli's n sid's conversation n it will go in abhay's hands but abhay can fall in a trap by vampire slayer n that is why chand is stopping haseena to go becoz he is aware that vamp.slayer will also be there.  interesting but i don't want pia to bit either from maithli or sid i really wish she is in full piece for our abhay so we get to see our abhiya in future episodes as said by the article that we can get to see mature love story .   

Edited by homyar - 14 May 2011 at 3:03am
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode just kept me awed. Abhay does love Pia so much... But then his love for Maithili never diminished. At one point of time I thought that maybe Abhay loves Pia for who she looks like but then for the past months I could really see him loving her for who she actually was and not who she resembles. But now it seems meaningless.

You know, yesterday when Abhay on his way to save Pia got lost in Maithalis memories again in a state where Piyas life ws in danger  he slowed down, made me have the same question again, is it still mainly the face taking over? and the rest just came along and blended into the lookalike face? Abhay state was really painfull, but then i felt equaly horrible for Piya in that moment. But ofcourse, Piya has never seen it as a problem, she seems fine with it, if she can bring happiness to Abhay with a face lookalike and stop the pain he carries around all the time, she seems ok with it. ofcourse i am not talking abt her momentary 'in doubt' state which she will overcome soon.

I had always considered Maithili as the soft and elegant princess, but somehow yesterday's episode made me think. Why would her soul have become twisted with evil and passionate bitterness for the world? Was the fact that her love was snatched from her when it had just bloomed into a beautiful flower or what it that it was never the love for Abhay that had yearned her. Maybe Abhay was in himself magic, something which Maithili was attracted to with her body and not with her heart.
The many times all of us have just wanted to go back in time and save Maithili from the fire along with Abhay so they could live eternity. Or wished that Maithili was just the beautiful person we thought she was... It was means blank now.

Guess its to soon to reply that. As excited as i am for the meany Metz comming. as angry am i with creatives for ruining the soft n elegant Maithali, the way they shaped up AMetz story the strong and loving Maithali, there was no room for a sudden 'we have to re-script' twist from creatives. one thing seems sure and thats that someone, most probably Sid turned Maithali into this evil, so basically what she is today has nothing to do with the real maithali, maithali did die in Abhayenders love ,what they drove out from that fire was only alike maithali in name and looks and nothing else. Another possiblity is becomming negative probably since someone made her falsy belive killing her and destroying her has been Abhays plan and that he was playing toit all along for some reason and she is now back for revenge?. Donno, possibilites are many. But i feel horrible for the Maithali whom died innocently in those firesOuch.

Ofcourse i am still looking forward for some bitchy negative Metz comming aroundCool. but just that the story wasnt shaped to go this way, atleast if it was gonna end up TVD way in some angle, they should have had it the same from some angles since beginning.

Abhay now... he will be a different person. But wont he remember his soul mate? His Pia. In his human life he had found his soul mate in Maithili but as an immortal Pia had comforted him with the love that maybe Maithili would have denied him of... knowing his truth.
i guess this goes back to the doubt i mentioned above. If he sees the differnece the answer is clear. but if not, thats again AbhayPia right, pain suffer and confusion one day for Abhay, one day for piya. at least this way he will get the oppurtunity to see the human girl whom comforted nd loved him despite and against logic and the forbbiden law, against the nature forces (or is it that the nature forces did bring them together?hmmm,lol) without beeing confused of his feelings beeing only in aim of protecting his loves lookalike which at some point has become and melted into Maithalis place for him. As for Piya, at the end of the day no matter what parts of his reasons of loving/caring her has been, she'll be there, to side him as she always have against all proof and logic to embrace him and his pain,even though doubts and confusion has been with her along the way risking both of them cause of faults from both sides
After this track is clear enough, they'll at least be who  they are, as they are for eachother. hopefully no reason for Abhay to stay silent anymore and finally open up abt his pains which Pia would want to hear all ears,And Piya will be only 'Piya' for Abhay not Pia/Maithali. Someone he tried to push away but at the same always dragged near to his unbeating heart.
I remember in the initial days of PKYEK Maithili's spirit had been called upon and she had responded. Could it have been Misha's prank or was it the power of a vampire conspiring against a feeble human so she would enfold the power of the universe in her later. An evil scheme?

I wont put much thaughts on those initial days anymore cause as i said they wont match in shape to this track, one other example is, abhay touching Metz painting and Piya feeling it in the bus, thatss doesnt fit it now eaither. What we are going for now was something comming up at last moment by creatives. a sudden change of mind. The only thing we can rely on is the flashbacks beeing all true and still connected to the track as the showed them again some days back.

Did Maithili love Sid? Did Maithili die and this is someone else? Was Maithili always a vampire? Who turned her?

No, i really hope they wont ruin Metz image completely, she is eaither turned into  a 'bad' vampire(apparently thats the PKYEK logic you eaither turn good or badConfusedLOL) or possesed somehow ( i hope for this so she can be un-possesed towardsthe end of her track to become positive/grey and somehow sacrifice herself for Abhiya) . In some article some days back, they said Sid keept her alive. So its probably his doingOuch

I need some answers and some logic. Some painful truths are going to be revealed now.

tbh, keepin track and logic to a high extent should not be expected from these creatives. keep ur expectaions low to feel satisfiedLOL. however i do hope they handle this stronger and better than ever, what they have started now can give an amazing story for the main plot development as for Abhiya , Metz and vampire world involvment, hope they are carefull with it!

What will happen to Pia?

Some are suggesting for the comming days, Piya will be saved by werewolfs, and there is a romour of one entering opp her, so i hope its true, like they would take her and hide her somewhereConfusedLOL.

Great Post hun! beautifuly written, Keep writing careless of few replies, there will be more and more along the way:). your analysis is among the very few with an overall look at the main plot as it is neutraly,...all sides and feelings right and wrongs ,which makes me enjoy reading and replying. as a matter of fact among the few analysis we have overally.dont stop:)

Edited by cooliecute - 14 May 2011 at 6:00pm
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ifrah.]hi welcome back:)...u was'nt in the forum from past few months i guess...bt anyway coming 2 ur topic..well..i too hav lots of ques..of what exactly happened?bt lets..wait and watch:)

<font color="#ff0000">[B]
Yeah I havent been on lately. I have been under a hectic schedule. I am posting and stuff but then I dont get the replies like I used to. Guess everyone forgot me down here. lol zz.

Yeah guess that's what we have to do. Wait and watch.okay:)
UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Its sad that this kind of greatly expressed anaylises with an overall view on everything would be less viewed. seems members are more into funposts of not much importance these days. i guess thats also needed though:)

anyways, you should keep writing, enjoyed how you expressed in wrds and how you didnt go beyond whats shown to translate your own translation of whats been and whats commin. keep it up!

As for the questions, i guess whatever and however Abhay did feel regarding Piya in connection to Maithali will now have a clear diffrentiation as he will face both. how much all 3 of them will be pained in this is horrible though. And Maithali i feel the most for her these days, why would someone turn her into this. and Piya will she evr have a moment of peace in her life, now alongside Abhay.

all thats comming is kind of inetersting but i hope the writers knows what they are doing and can handle it well, there is no room for more and more unmatching tracks all the time.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index