Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Badipur King ! What's ur take?

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Hi all...

Gals the new king of badipur shown yday was quite arrogant and disrespectful towards the Takshila Gurukul coz he was punished by them for killing the cook.Dead
He made CGM to fell on his feet and asked to lick his feet too.So adamant.He wanted to make a paint of this n sending it to Takshila...Embarrassed
What do you think how CGM will come out of this track?
I was amused to see the foolishness of Shashank n Co.They changed their color so many times yday just to save their own lives,they were least bothered abt their self respect n dignity.

Edited:
Gals since some frnds have raised apprehension abt Badipur really exist or not,so am editing my post with this link which I got from googling...
Hope it will help.Smile

Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 May 2011 at 8:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamMoner_Radio

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
dis Bandipur king is so much lyk AambikLOL..bachpan me wo Aambik jaisa hi tha & after Aambik grows up he will becum lyk dis Bandipur king !!AngryD'oh

have-a-dreamRituparnaa

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
heyaa Ritu..Hug
first of all the king is too pathetic,he represents ambhik bt a bit much cruel then him..Angry
CGM has already touched his feets bt surely he's not gonna lick his feets...today it's gonna be must to watch epi since no guesses as to how CGM will get out of this situationConfused
shashank n co. is such a coward..they don't 've any self respect n niether they care for respect of there gurus as when the king was criticising acharya only CGM raised his voice,they are jst ambhik's puppets in hand..Angry

RituparnaaMoner_Radio

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
seriously dis Shashank & co. r hopelessD'oh..i understand dat evry1 might not hv d courage to stand up 4 der dignity but den, dey cant also force others to sacrifice their dignity 4 dem.!!Angry i'm really waiting to c how CG cums out of dis mess !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
i am sure today cgm will teach a lesson to that Censored king of badipur...
but i wonder was there really a state named badipur?? or its a creation from the sagar's innovative mind??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Ritu278 Goldie
Ritu278
Ritu278

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
LOLLOL[email protected] Aru jii..even I think thr is no place called Badipure...but Iam not sure...Thr is no Aambhik so this king has occupied his placeLOL...But CG will surely come out of this...
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu278

LOLLOL[email protected] Aru jii..even I think thr is no place called Badipure...but Iam not sure...Thr is no Aambhik so this king has occupied his placeLOL...But CG will surely come out of this...
I think there is place called Badipur in India.I'll check n tell u.Seems I heard this name b4.
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

dis Bandipur king is so much lyk AambikLOL..bachpan me wo Aambik jaisa hi tha & after Aambik grows up he will becum lyk dis Bandipur king !!AngryD'oh
Bachpan pe woh Ambhik se bhi cruel raha hoga.Bechara cook ko mar dala tha.Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index