Laagi Tujhse Lagan

IS LTL GOING DMG WAY?????????????

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys is LTL going DMG way I mean Dill Mill Gayye serial in star one way???
DSP vanished...Digu is Nakku saviour...slowly Nakku will develop feelings for Digu...they marry in hesitation,,,,,,,after marriage they will start their married life on a bad note and when their relation gets good that time our hero DSP re-enters the show and love triangle between DSP-NAKKU-DIGU. A suspense element i.e whether Nakku will choose Digu or DSP??
One more thing I seriously doubt is that whether Digu is behind Duuta missing as Dutta picture got burnt because NS might have assigned Digu to do DSP vanishing act...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
From the start I strongly believe NS assigned digu to kidnap dutta. But dutta returning seems impossible here.

If this is what show plans to do then i would consider this show dead, tasha is sacred, why would anyone want to destory them is beyond me. We repeatedly are saying we want tasha together not seperated.

Look at all the sensible shows who know their couple is golden and always together even if a few rifts they didn't have them leave each other.

kumkum and sumit (kumkum ek pyarasa bandhan)
Maan and Geet (Geet)
Pratigya and Krishna (Pratigya)

I Say no to any love triangle this is ltl she show where nakku is only dutta's she wouldn't even think about another man except her saab. DMG is a starone's its no ltl and vise versa.

Only tasha no triangle, bring ltl back to what it was mishal aka dutta fighting his enemies with his wife nakku in tow and being his support always this is what the story is about not changing to some pathetic love triangle if any love triangle then it should be Diggu falling for Nakku and Nakku always loyal to her saab, no one wants to see Nakku being unfaithful to Dutta as it is he has issues with trust. If this is what cvs want then i prefer Mishal doesn't come back atleast i can keep tasha untouched in my mind and they went away happily and destoryed by a 3rd person, its not even in nakku's character to marry anyone else, she is to selfless for that, otherwise what message is this show sendng that all us women jump from one man to another sick if this what show wants to do i would rather they just end it now.

Edited by tulsivirani - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nooo...if this happens mein colors walon ko goli mardoongi...Naku wont ever think to choose between digu and dutta...she will automatically pick her saab...
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[Nakku is insane how will she fall for Diggu I don't think because her doll saab is with her . so diggu may fall but not nakusha because she herself is not in senses for diggu love track to durr raha
i see what your all saying in our eyes nakku would choose her saab, but if cvs want to do the triangle despite our liking then i say they will do what they want, they have made it clear that viewers don't matter to them.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
first diggu is one who kidnap dutta on saying on Ns and am sure about it .Then no never naku will  have feeling for diggu as naku always love and remember her saab and might diggu will have feelings for her and cv's can ruin more this by marrying both of them.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here dutta doesn't seem to be coming back. If they do bring dutta back, i don't think there will be any dilemma for naku. She cannot fall in love with anyone else. Digu may fall in love with her, only then he will be able to fight NS, whom he trusts and respects so much. This can't be called a triangle, only a one sided LS.

If they have decided not to bring dutta back, then the CVs may get nakku and digu married giving us some stupid reason. I read in that Tasha fan FB page that Nakku will become normal soon, not sure.

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my, I hope not.

And I'm sorry if what I'm about to say might sound a bit pessimistic, but everything being said here in favour of Nakusha choosing Dutta without a second thought is exactly what one felt about Riddhima choosing Armaan in DMG. That it really wasn't a choice at all. But the CVs of any show have minds that work in twisted ways, it's a fact seen every now and again on a ruined concept on Indian television. There's usually a gap between what viewers want, and what they think viewers want in their own warped, calculative way. So yes, as a realist, something as disturbing as this wouldn't be surprising. On a wee positive note in the context of DMG, though, Riddhima did eventually choose Armaan. So yes, couples of a certain calibre are very hard to just wash away. One sees them come together or the show just ends very quick, because it invariably sinks.

And continuing on the positive note, so far the CVs of LTL have never really let us down except occasional painfully slow tracks, so I'm hoping something like this won't be on their minds at all. Dutta's return is unlikely to say the least, which is enough to make me switch off the show as it is. What they plan to do beyond this is, well, beyond me.

I miss you LTL, the show that you were. 😳
sweetgal98 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what if diggu brings datta back and they both fight NS :)