Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Clarification to those who did nt lik PAPA lines (Page 8)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Thanks to my friends I am following this policy & attitude ...waise bhi this is public forum not any groups property that they will make a field day with their group attacks, snide comments & cool act...I have learnt to give them what they owe from me now..Royal ignore ..Wink
[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFL You said my heart ! It is a PUBLIC FORUM ! Smile Royal Ignore ! ROFLROFLROFL

I'm loving you more and more ! Hash ! At least someone is talking about which make some sense ! Otherwise, people will love Maaneet even before they realize if they can really relate to him and relate to her or not ! Confused

Go girl ! Me with you ! Thumbs Up

[/QUOTE]

I rarely see movies & hate the idiot box u know that...but out of the few movies I watched till date... Iqbal is one of my favorites..given Naseerudin Shah & Shreyas too were incredible..besides the whole 'inspirational' thing the movie had one dialogue that I connected most with ... Naseerudin Shah as coach when tries to explain him how does one sets his goal ... keeps steady eye on it & achieves it..& to explain that he points at heart & says keep your mind..then rests his fingers on his temple & says keep your heart ..Focused ...To this the girl who was acting as interpreter b/w the coach & student confused asks him you said it wrong...to that the wise man tells her thats what 'Understanding' is all about of a given situation ..it takes not heart alone but mind too to act as one not as individuals.

So sweets I need them both active I cannot freeze my brain coz what in hand is fiction...if i don't relate ..i complain..i complain & others have issues ..too bad - is all i can say

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzSilentsoul_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
on a lighter note...

wats wrong wid papa dialogue...?????????Confused

earlier too maan was being father dat too of sum1 else child at dat time if he refused to father d child den he would have been bashed left ,right and center...now dat whole journey has made him fall in love wid baby and now if he wants to b a father den wats wrong in it ...

and wen geet has no problem den why should we have a problem.???????????????just like wen geet didnt had problem forgiving dev den who were we  to question her decision...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzSilentsoulnanditasinghmisty85

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

on a lighter note...

earlier too maan was being father dat too of sum1 else child at dat time if he refused to father d child den he would have been bashed left ,right and center...now dat whole journey has made him fall in love wid baby and now if he wants to b a father den wats wrong in it ...

and wen geet has no problem den why should we have a problem.???????????????just like wen geet didnt had problem forgiving dev den who were we  to question her decision...

There is a term used in bengali 'shubhidha badhi' ..it stands for one who makes wise use of a given opportunity & also for one who changes his/Her course according to the flow ... or 'In' fashion thing.
Thats what exactly me find here...the character is doing as per his character trait ...but since it does not suit few others 'romantic' fantasies ..poor man has to bear the brick-bats ...

Edited by nanditasingh - 16 May 2011 at 7:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz_Invincible_misty85

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Well,

First of all,  Chillax guys ! I'm not here to disturb the 'boring' peace ! LOL

Well, from last night to last minute i have come across many topics related to disliking 'papa' lines ! And, suddenly now Maan is not romantic and not sensible ! So, i think i would give my fair share to clarify this little misunderstanding and mis - interpretation a bit ! Wink

I so many people not liking the lines and ruin their precious mood and romance ! Confused

Well, this is what i think about those line :

Coz, its indian show man and the lady is geet ! What did you all expect ? If he would never asked permission we all very well know that geet would take it wrong ! She can do anything, as lead ! LOL 

And, furthermore he just asked in typical oldies way for it ! The dialouge was just a medium, it does not mean about fatherhood at all ! Smile

In ancient indian books about physical relation, it has been mentioned that, when a man ask a lady to having wish for becoming father, it purely indicated that he wants to be physical ! Smile 

CVs took it from ancient time ! So, i'm with CVs and that person who wrote that line ! Google it, you will find it ! Smile

And, did we all really expect him to ask her, " Geet, I want to have s*x with you, will you allow me ? "  ROFLROFLROFL 

Woah, that sounds so cheap and cheesy and yakkss ! LOL

If i would be watching some bold show and not in indian style then i would hate this lines ! Ouch But, provided the atmosphere and background ! It was fine ! Smile

Not that bad, as everyone find now ROMANTIC Maan so UNROMANTIC ! WOW ! Just one line and Maan is not smart and unromantic and blah...blah...blah...LOL

I think it was not bad at all ! He just asked it innocently, what shocked me was her reaction, anyways i know she will be " Bhartiya Sharmili Nari" for few moments and then silently say yes ! LOL

And, top of all, I think He is respecting her wife and i'm respecting him for that ! Embarrassed

I hope i'm clear to everyone ! And already sorry if anyone is offended, which and but, i don't think i have made any offensive remark ! LOL

MaddySmile

ROFLROFLROFL Maanddyyy HugHug, tum aur offended? Nahinnn, yeh nahin ho sakta, keh do yeh jhoot haiCryCry...Acha zyada ho over dramatic ho gaya hai...Wonderful post darling, and i am so agree with you, waise toh u know i am always with you right?Wink...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

on a lighter note...

There is a term used in bengali 'shubhidha badhi' ..it stands for one who makes wise use of a given opportunity & also for one who changes his/Her course according to the flow ... or 'In' fashion thing.
Thats what exactly me find here...the character is doing as per his character trait ...but since it does not suit few others 'romantic' fantasies ..poor man has to bear the brick-bats ...

exactly my thoughts...

firstly dere is nothing wrong wid papa dialogue in my opinion and secondly cv's write dialogues not maan and thirdly we should alwz trust cv's and B positive...
...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadznanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

on a lighter note...

exactly my thoughts...

firstly dere is nothing wrong wid papa dialogue in my opinion and secondly cv's write dialogues not maan and thirdly we should alwz trust cv's and B positive...
...LOL

Ahh! tell me that LOL..another 'in fashion' thing is preach but never follow...example Maan's dialogue 'begairat & safeed khoon'  is Maan's fault ...but Geet's 'unka gunhaa main maaf nahi kar sakti' is cvs fault only...hmm that makes me think Maan writes his own dialogues I guess of course its Maan the God may be he has that liberty & power to do it.

_Invincible_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
@ pooja exactky we should trust cvs they are never wrong...unka dialogue hai galatt kaise ho sakta hai...
akhir main uska gunah maaf nahi karrongi...bhi to unka dialogue tha,,,,,
Ek

Akhir Dev ko maafi ka track bhi to unka hai...akhir DEV ki life 4th chapter...love stroy hopefully conluding bhi to unki hai...
Akhir hamre Cvs kabhi kuch galat karte hai...kabhi nahi

Edited by kuls11 - 16 May 2011 at 7:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
cv's r d boss here and BOSS is alwz right...ROFL

iMadz

Go to top