Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

There is a term used in bengali 'shubhidha badhi' ..it stands for one who makes wise use of a given opportunity & also for one who changes his/Her course according to the flow ... or 'In' fashion thing.
Thats what exactly me find here...the character is doing as per his character trait ...but since it does not suit few others 'romantic' fantasies ..poor man has to bear the brick-bats ...

exactly my thoughts...

firstly dere is nothing wrong wid papa dialogue in my opinion and secondly cv's write dialogues not maan and thirdly we should alwz trust cv's and B positive...
...😆
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pooja83

exactly my thoughts...

firstly dere is nothing wrong wid papa dialogue in my opinion and secondly cv's write dialogues not maan and thirdly we should alwz trust cv's and B positive...
...😆

Ahh! tell me that 😆..another 'in fashion' thing is preach but never follow...example Maan's dialogue 'begairat & safeed khoon'  is Maan's fault ...but Geet's 'unka gunhaa main maaf nahi kar sakti' is cvs fault only...hmm that makes me think Maan writes his own dialogues I guess of course its Maan the God may be he has that liberty & power to do it.
Silentsoul thumbnail
@ pooja exactky we should trust cvs they are never wrong...unka dialogue hai galatt kaise ho sakta hai...
akhir main uska gunah maaf nahi karrongi...bhi to unka dialogue tha,,,,,
Ek

Akhir Dev ko maafi ka track bhi to unka hai...akhir DEV ki life 4th chapter...love stroy hopefully conluding bhi to unki hai...
Akhir hamre Cvs kabhi kuch galat karte hai...kabhi nahi
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cv's r d boss here and BOSS is alwz right...🤣
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I rarely see movies & hate the idiot box u know that...but out of the few movies I watched till date... Iqbal is one of my favorites..given Naseerudin Shah & Shreyas too were incredible..besides the whole 'inspirational' thing the movie had one dialogue that I connected most with ... Naseerudin Shah as coach when tries to explain him how does one sets his goal ... keeps steady eye on it & achieves it..& to explain that he points at heart & says keep your mind..then rests his fingers on his temple & says keep your heart ..Focused ...To this the girl who was acting as interpreter b/w the coach & student confused asks him you said it wrong...to that the wise man tells her thats what 'Understanding' is all about of a given situation ..it takes not heart alone but mind too to act as one not as individuals.

So sweets I need them both active I cannot freeze my brain coz what in hand is fiction...if i don't relate ..i complain..i complain & others have issues ..too bad - is all i can say

[/QUOTE]

OMG nandu ! It's my fav movie too ! I still remember the day when i saw it and it was my 12th grade ! After it finished, i switched off TV and hell bent on studying hard and it worked ! I got unbelievable result ! 

And, yes the thing you mentioned, about heart and mind. Though, the movie is old now and many came but I did not forget that thing till date and i apply this whenever i'm confused or puzzled ! 

And, Naseerudin Shah is one of my most fav actors ! BTW, out of the topic, if you are a naseer fan and if you really want to change your mentality and view about Islam and terror then i would suggest you the movie - Khuda Ke Liye ! Oh ! It's a wonderful movie, an eye opening one ! 

BTW, i'm more of a movie lover than TV shows ! Coz, TV shows drags unnecessarily for years and years and movie is total my thing ! Short and sweet ! Officially Geet is my first show ever ! 

iMadz thumbnail

on a lighter note...

wats wrong wid papa dialogue...?????????😕

earlier too maan was being father dat too of sum1 else child at dat time if he refused to father d child den he would have been bashed left ,right and center...now dat whole journey has made him fall in love wid baby and now if he wants to b a father den wats wrong in it ...

and wen geet has no problem den why should we have a problem.???????????????just like wen geet didnt had problem forgiving dev den who were we  to question her decision...

WOW ! Pooja, you questioned about so many things and it has all the answer in it ! 

Great ! REAL eyes will find answers ! ðŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 Maanddyyy ðŸ¤—🤗, tum aur offended? Nahinnn, yeh nahin ho sakta, keh do yeh jhoot hai😭😭...Acha zyada ho over dramatic ho gaya hai...Wonderful post darling, and i am so agree with you, waise toh u know i am always with you right?😉...

Muniza

Oh yeah ! I know meri munni mera saath kabhi nahi chhod sakti ! Ye to kabhi ho hi nahi sakta or ye me kabhi hone bhi nahi dungi ! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Aww..eeiii...it was more than dramatic and cliche ! ðŸ˜‰

iMadz thumbnail

on a lighter note...

wats wrong wid papa dialogue...?????????😕

earlier too maan was being father dat too of sum1 else child at dat time if he refused to father d child den he would have been bashed left ,right and center...now dat whole journey has made him fall in love wid baby and now if he wants to b a father den wats wrong in it ...

and wen geet has no problem den why should we have a problem.???????????????just like wen geet didnt had problem forgiving dev den who were we  to question her decision...

You know poo ! First i thought, bashing Maan and hating him and his acts are part time hobby of those, but i just realized that its not hobby, it's their part time job ! ðŸ˜†