Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Clarification to those who did nt lik PAPA lines (Page 2)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

u r 2 good yaar,ur justification in justifiedWinkLOL

Haila ! Serious kya ? WOW ! Thanks babes ! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmi

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I think what my friend nandu said was so correct that, there was no lust or need in his eyes and not even his words reflected such thing ! 

I don't know why people connecting this line directly to SR ! Confused He just tried to touch the sensitive part of her wife, as she was depressed what he wanted was that to start it from all over again ! That does not mean, Maan wants to have only kid with geet ! This is baseless ! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25_Rashmisanu3108jasraj123nanditasinghpickachumisty85

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Perfectly said Maddy ..but i am unhappy with the title..why clarification! its presentation alone of a different view point ..isn't it ?

I have no issues with the Papa dialogue...since isn't it what we getting in the show from the beginning to begin with  'Main pregnant hun'...to Maan s taking up the responsibility of papa even before he became her hubby...to again thinking as a papa only on the sr nite than as a man alone...then when the baby gone again it was Geet's ...cry  'Mujhai mera bacha lakai doh'...that brought the need for new start...
When i remind myself of all these moments & dialogues ..i don t find today s dialogue out of context or inappropriate in fact I found it sweet & was touched the way Maan said it ... it spoke of his love & respect not lust or need...yeah indeed I respect him more for it..
Finally after ages I could connect to IF & bingo your post...mwahh! read & reply your pms & FF later after i reach home on Monday..Hug

Thank god, you are retuning back on monday ! I miss your write ups ! Cry And, clarification coz its not FB ! It's GF ! I don't trust GF members LOL ! You never know and you will be blamed for even making such posts ! So, i don't want more drama, you see !

It's matter of respect between hubby and wifey and we people are concentrating on lines ! LOL

@ Red, Can't agree more ! Smile

Seems someone missed me...

Yes its about a man expressing his love & respect for his woman...like he had said then " Aye merai honai walai bachai ki Maa hai, My wife.." .. & now too he gave her that respect ... u know its hard for few to accept him being so sensible & sensitive to a woman that being woman some of us tend to overlook in our craving for momentary passion...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25sanu3108iMadzpickachumisty85

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

I think what my friend nandu said was so correct that, there was no lust or need in his eyes and not even his words reflected such thing ! 

I don't know why people connecting this line directly to SR ! Confused He just tried to touch the sensitive part of her wife, as she was depressed what he wanted was that to start it from all over again ! That does not mean, Maan wants to have only kid with geet ! This is baseless ! 

They are connecting or rather again 'assuming' coz thats what their thoughts are about...Maan disappointed them again with his being noble not lustful & hence the bashing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25iMadzpickachumisty85

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Waise be prepared as we the continuity of the scene will follow so will the 'foul cry' ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
@ nandu,

Oh i really did miss you !

And, regarding your point about lust and need ! Yeah Maan disappointed those who are obsessed with SR and yeah one more thing,

As i said already to you there ! The statement you gave was so bold at least here on GF ! Get yourself prepared for some 'Gyan' ! ROFL But, i LOVED YOU, for saying that !

Last night, i was SO SAD and LOW when i read somewhere that, Maan takes geet as baby making machines ! But, somehow, thanks to my frnz i controlled my super boiling and rebellious nature and with peace of mind, i did it this noon ! Thank god, i did not blow up last night ! LOL

Here is what i want to say about line disliking and other unavoidable 'points' :

I'm so shocked at the people, who did not even realize that she is being friendly with her ex and aarti and tikha and laddu ? Shocked Moving on man ! Seems she finally saw fast track ad and implemented it immediately. LOL

And, yeah no one can see the whole big scene with music effect with the ex but mere one line grab attention and disliking ! Shocked This again proves that, Maan is something, someone, you can love, you can hate but you can never IGNORE ! Embarrassed

I think, either everyone is pretending to like her with her ex and her 'Moving On' strategy or they have bad taste ! LOL Or, i have bad taste and i'm old fashioned ! LOL Last one has highest probability ! LOL

I don't know, seems everyone blinded by SR so much that ex and her scene or laddu sharing does not matter at all ! As if it was some 'Offline' scene wrongly edited and telecast ! LOL

But as i said, at the end of the day, ITS A FICTIONAL SHOW ! Don't need to use brain but kya kare ? People provoke me so much yaar ! LOL

Nandu, I hope i have not hurt you ! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25sanu3108nanditasinghpickachumisty85

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Waise be prepared as we the continuity of the scene will follow so will the 'foul cry' ...LOL

Ha ! You just showed me and motivated me to care less ! So, now me also screaming who cares ? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25sanu3108nanditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
u both already put down the thoughts beautifully...i cant agree more on those..no wonder me idiotically mad about maanEmbarrassed
his luv,care n respect for her is wat makes us gooo dreamy about him Star

now see...u guys r missing the key point here...u need to have "Attention to Detail " and "logical creative thinking " to understand the world around us.
(sorry...had a 5 day training on all kinds of stuffs like creativity,lateral thinking,critical thinking, attention to detail and wat not..all kinds of stuffs ...so much that i see them now even here LOL..so bear with my blaberring..i tolerated it for 5 days u seeEmbarrassed )

a person needs to be optimistic in life..and should have a " i am always correct " attitude..nahi tho yeh competitive world hume khuchalkar aage chalejayega ..Tongue

so...while putting forth one's views...u need to have  "i am always correct attitude", "if u cant Convince someone with ur answer, Confuse them " funda (generally we use it for our exams yaa..Wink they give us confusing questions n in return we give them confusing answers to them to break their heads )..so where was i...oh ya.. and one need to have " using saam dhan dhand bedh formula against others..u see u r always correct..so u dont need to listen to others..wats the use of listening when u already know that u r correct...so u need to just show the other person wrong(doesnt matter if he/she is talking sense mate...only thing matters is their point of view doesnt match with u) and put him down "
"always keep to the point..be precise"..it means dont go into past details...judge the person or situation by recent today;s ongoing episode...who cares what he did in the past ..see am a busy sort of person..i dont have much time going into details n decide..its a fast world and we need to be precise...LOL
and many more...we will learn it as we go forward in the sessionTongue

so the attention to detail (ATD) is that ..u need to see the finery point underlying using ATD  ..that...people want only SR or consummation or ahem ahem or deed etc etc ..when we want to have fun why r u guys butchering it with emotional things like bacha vacha dialouges..n adding hindrance to the so called masti..
see..bacha adds burden, responsibility, a speed braker to their ahem ahem scenes in future.
But s* x gives not only pleasure but also acts as a stress buster in a grieving situation like this. (one shot...two birds...both pleasure for us n them ...and is a stress buster)

so my dears...when both maan n geet r still grieving on their loss of  baby (MC) and still dint over come yet...having SR is an excellent option and correct...mind u...yes...BUT talking about the pain and trying to console n start a new life is not appropriate...it is sooo boring and yawn worthy stuff...who wants boring touching emotional dialouges when we r gonna get some action packed masti ..Tongue..so samjakaro...its Our thinking that gone for a toss...not others..

when maaneet wants SR to happen..then its known as "making love" But when someone uses PAPA word..it becomes degradory n cheap sort of word and it implies he is thinking geet as " baby producing machine"

when geet moves n interacts coolly n friendly with her past rapist..then its known as "moving on in life"
and when maan tries to do something for geet's safely..its known as "coward..running away from situation..immature brat..need to learn something from geet.."etc etc

so guys...everyone has their own point of view and have a right to bash or scold someone when they do wrong. Think optimistically and grow up in life and enjoy the adult life Tongue

wuhooo...ROFL
ROFLROFL did i make any sense here...am sure i forgot to add some more points n my views in this blaberring..so would add them up as i remember..will edit this when i remember it...so for now..enjoy breaking ur head reading this ROFL and enjoy cursing me...i dont mind Embarrassed

Edited by lily_k25 - 14 May 2011 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108iMadz

Go to top