Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG ! 53 likes ?!?!?!?!!! 

I was all set and prepared for jootas and chapals ! 😆
iMadz thumbnail

Ahh! you hurt me by being so straight forward 😆
Lol! as I said there too..I care less now about people wanting to throw daggers at me.. their opinion never mattered ..nor matters now ..& sure wont ever matter in future so why will their disliking my thoughts bother me...
As for 'fiction' well my brains are part of me & i credit myself for being intelligent so I think too & fiction or no fiction i cannot keep my brain aside in the name of drooling for MaanEet passion or 'shirtless' Maan

Waah bhai waah ! Today we both are hell bent on recovering our original straight and bold 'avtar' ! 😆

Loved it ! 😊

iMadz thumbnail

Thanks to my friends I am following this policy & attitude ...waise bhi this is public forum not any groups property that they will make a field day with their group attacks, snide comments & cool act...I have learnt to give them what they owe from me now..Royal ignore ..😉

🤣🤣🤣 You said my heart ! It is a PUBLIC FORUM ! 😊 Royal Ignore ! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm loving you more and more ! Hash ! At least someone is talking about which make some sense ! Otherwise, people will love Maaneet even before they realize if they can really relate to him and relate to her or not ! 😕

Go girl ! Me with you ! 👍🏼

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: delhigirl

i really missed you. this forum wasn't the same without you. i am glad that was the reason, otherwise i was getting worried

aww...love u for that ..yeah was on a trip to nearby beach town & Lord the wifi connectivity there only allowed me to access FB & ymsgr...
nanditasingh thumbnail

Ahh! you hurt me by being so straight forward 😆
Lol! as I said there too..I care less now about people wanting to throw daggers at me.. their opinion never mattered ..nor matters now ..& sure wont ever matter in future so why will their disliking my thoughts bother me...
As for 'fiction' well my brains are part of me & i credit myself for being intelligent so I think too & fiction or no fiction i cannot keep my brain aside in the name of drooling for MaanEet passion or 'shirtless' Maan

[/QUOTE]

Waah bhai waah ! Today we both are hell bent on recovering our original straight and bold 'avtar' ! 😆

Loved it ! 😊

[/QUOTE]

Well the lion-ess 😉 never turns vegetarian right!!!😆 Just that we were not hungry hence were resting ...😳

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

Well,

First of all,  Chillax guys ! I'm not here to disturb the 'boring' peace ! 😆

Well, from last night to last minute i have come across many topics related to disliking 'papa' lines ! And, suddenly now Maan is not romantic and not sensible ! So, i think i would give my fair share to clarify this little misunderstanding and mis - interpretation a bit ! 😉

I so many people not liking the lines and ruin their precious mood and romance ! 😕

Well, this is what i think about those line :

Coz, its indian show man and the lady is geet ! What did you all expect ? If he would never asked permission we all very well know that geet would take it wrong ! She can do anything, as lead ! 😆 

And, furthermore he just asked in typical oldies way for it ! The dialouge was just a medium, it does not mean about fatherhood at all ! 😊

In ancient indian books about physical relation, it has been mentioned that, when a man ask a lady to having wish for becoming father, it purely indicated that he wants to be physical ! 😊 

CVs took it from ancient time ! So, i'm with CVs and that person who wrote that line ! Google it, you will find it ! 😊

And, did we all really expect him to ask her, " Geet, I want to have s*x with you, will you allow me ? "  🤣🤣🤣 

Woah, that sounds so cheap and cheesy and yakkss ! 😆

If i would be watching some bold show and not in indian style then i would hate this lines !  But, provided the atmosphere and background ! It was fine ! 😊

Not that bad, as everyone find now ROMANTIC Maan so UNROMANTIC ! WOW ! Just one line and Maan is not smart and unromantic and blah...blah...blah...😆

I think it was not bad at all ! He just asked it innocently, what shocked me was her reaction, anyways i know she will be " Bhartiya Sharmili Nari" for few moments and then silently say yes ! 😆

And, top of all, I think He is respecting her wife and i'm respecting him for that ! 😳

I hope i'm clear to everyone ! And already sorry if anyone is offended, which and but, i don't think i have made any offensive remark ! 😆

Maddy😊

👏👏👏👏.agree with u
nanditasingh thumbnail

Thanks to my friends I am following this policy & attitude ...waise bhi this is public forum not any groups property that they will make a field day with their group attacks, snide comments & cool act...I have learnt to give them what they owe from me now..Royal ignore ..😉
[/QUOTE]

🤣🤣🤣 You said my heart ! It is a PUBLIC FORUM ! 😊 Royal Ignore ! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm loving you more and more ! Hash ! At least someone is talking about which make some sense ! Otherwise, people will love Maaneet even before they realize if they can really relate to him and relate to her or not ! 😕

Go girl ! Me with you ! 👍🏼

[/QUOTE]

I rarely see movies & hate the idiot box u know that...but out of the few movies I watched till date... Iqbal is one of my favorites..given Naseerudin Shah & Shreyas too were incredible..besides the whole 'inspirational' thing the movie had one dialogue that I connected most with ... Naseerudin Shah as coach when tries to explain him how does one sets his goal ... keeps steady eye on it & achieves it..& to explain that he points at heart & says keep your mind..then rests his fingers on his temple & says keep your heart ..Focused ...To this the girl who was acting as interpreter b/w the coach & student confused asks him you said it wrong...to that the wise man tells her thats what 'Understanding' is all about of a given situation ..it takes not heart alone but mind too to act as one not as individuals.

So sweets I need them both active I cannot freeze my brain coz what in hand is fiction...if i don't relate ..i complain..i complain & others have issues ..too bad - is all i can say

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
on a lighter note...

wats wrong wid papa dialogue...?????????😕

earlier too maan was being father dat too of sum1 else child at dat time if he refused to father d child den he would have been bashed left ,right and center...now dat whole journey has made him fall in love wid baby and now if he wants to b a father den wats wrong in it ...

and wen geet has no problem den why should we have a problem.???????????????just like wen geet didnt had problem forgiving dev den who were we  to question her decision...

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

on a lighter note...

wats wrong wid papa dialogue...?????????😕

earlier too maan was being father dat too of sum1 else child at dat time if he refused to father d child den he would have been bashed left ,right and center...now dat whole journey has made him fall in love wid baby and now if he wants to b a father den wats wrong in it ...

and wen geet has no problem den why should we have a problem.???????????????just like wen geet didnt had problem forgiving dev den who were we  to question her decision...

There is a term used in bengali 'shubhidha badhi' ..it stands for one who makes wise use of a given opportunity & also for one who changes his/Her course according to the flow ... or 'In' fashion thing.
Thats what exactly me find here...the character is doing as per his character trait ...but since it does not suit few others 'romantic' fantasies ..poor man has to bear the brick-bats ...

Edited by nanditasingh - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maanddy

Well,

First of all,  Chillax guys ! I'm not here to disturb the 'boring' peace ! 😆

Well, from last night to last minute i have come across many topics related to disliking 'papa' lines ! And, suddenly now Maan is not romantic and not sensible ! So, i think i would give my fair share to clarify this little misunderstanding and mis - interpretation a bit ! 😉

I so many people not liking the lines and ruin their precious mood and romance ! 😕

Well, this is what i think about those line :

Coz, its indian show man and the lady is geet ! What did you all expect ? If he would never asked permission we all very well know that geet would take it wrong ! She can do anything, as lead ! 😆 

And, furthermore he just asked in typical oldies way for it ! The dialouge was just a medium, it does not mean about fatherhood at all ! 😊

In ancient indian books about physical relation, it has been mentioned that, when a man ask a lady to having wish for becoming father, it purely indicated that he wants to be physical ! 😊 

CVs took it from ancient time ! So, i'm with CVs and that person who wrote that line ! Google it, you will find it ! 😊

And, did we all really expect him to ask her, " Geet, I want to have s*x with you, will you allow me ? "  🤣🤣🤣 

Woah, that sounds so cheap and cheesy and yakkss ! 😆

If i would be watching some bold show and not in indian style then i would hate this lines !  But, provided the atmosphere and background ! It was fine ! 😊

Not that bad, as everyone find now ROMANTIC Maan so UNROMANTIC ! WOW ! Just one line and Maan is not smart and unromantic and blah...blah...blah...😆

I think it was not bad at all ! He just asked it innocently, what shocked me was her reaction, anyways i know she will be " Bhartiya Sharmili Nari" for few moments and then silently say yes ! 😆

And, top of all, I think He is respecting her wife and i'm respecting him for that ! 😳

I hope i'm clear to everyone ! And already sorry if anyone is offended, which and but, i don't think i have made any offensive remark ! 😆

Maddy😊

🤣🤣🤣 Maanddyyy 🤗🤗, tum aur offended? Nahinnn, yeh nahin ho sakta, keh do yeh jhoot hai😭😭...Acha zyada ho over dramatic ho gaya hai...Wonderful post darling, and i am so agree with you, waise toh u know i am always with you right?😉...

Muniza