Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Clarification to those who did nt lik PAPA lines - Page 5

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nanditasingh

Hey Kay..missed u dear..tell me u missed me too...so glad to read u after so long...me off on a trip & here wifi does not let me connect to IF hence u had me 'gayab' all this while..catch up with u later

i really missed you. this forum wasn't the same without you. i am glad that was the reason, otherwise i was getting worried

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nanditasingh

Maddy, Harshita, Kay & Khushi ...though I would like to continue but now me to head for a 6 hr long drive so got to go..bye girls

see you later. I have also to go for my daughter's bharatnatayam performance today

kay
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nandu..u going??...enjoy mate..
maddy?? u here??
Silentsoul thumbnail
well said Maandy...that was perfect line to convey his feeling ...to take his relationship to second level,  This line never meant for her to be mother it just meant I want to take this relationship to next level. Given she once had traumatic past with her first husband after having first night. Probably, he only wanted to be sure if she is ready for this next step is marriage or not. Like others are adding assumption he wants to make her Mom again when she is just has MC.
Its like I think its considered as very orthodox but on Indiantelevision that was the best line to convey the feeling of going for cosummation without getting into very vulgur or cheap line. I just meant time for next step in our married life. But its considered as very cool thing to notice small thing and bash Maan, inflate his one line as mistake so that other's mistakes can go unnoticed.  But when ego can be tagged as self respect, and self respect as inflated ego just to suit your need anythiing can happen.
As you made a song yesterday...karnahai kuch kaam suru chalo karo Maan ko badnaam
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

well said Maandy...that was perfect line to convey his feeling ...to take his relationship to second level,  This line never meant for her to be mother it just meant I want to take this relationship to next level. Given she once had traumatic past with her first husband after having first night. Probably, he only wanted to be sure if she is ready for this next step is marriage or not. Like others are adding assumption he wants to make her Mom again when she is just has MC.
Its like I think its considered as very orthodox but on Indiantelevision that was the best line to convey the feeling of going for cosummation without getting into very vulgur or cheap line. I just meant time for next step in our married life. But its considered as very cool thing to notice small thing and bash Maan, inflate his one line as mistake so that other's mistakes can go unnoticed.

hiii..there u come..was wondring where were u 😊

Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lily_k25

hiii..there u come..was wondring where were u 😊

Why you were waiting for me...Lilly...I was I am in actually in Maneet dreamland.πŸ˜†
dh_riti thumbnail
hey perfectly said maddy. before wat all happened in thier life i guess the line was justified. and if anyone don't like then one can't blame maan for being unromantic. from this line he is just showing his respect towards his wife. 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the pm...
well to be honest first when i saw the precap i felt 'how blunt' but after the break it went along the motion...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maddy, I actually loved the line, it was a beautiful way of expressing his love and his desire to his Mishti, our Maan is different and whatever he does is always different.

He knows what our Geet has gone through, they are now together at last and he wants to start this new chapter with her so what better way to put it.

I loved it and I'm sure Geet will love it too, our Maaneet are the best, they are unique and everything they do is as unique as they are, isn't it why we all love them so much πŸ€—
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Perfectly said, i agree yaar, i honestly did not have any objections with this line, in fact, i toh liked it😊. I don't think it made him look unromantic at all. Plus i don't even think he was trying to be romantic, woh apne dil ki baat usse kehna chah raha tha and that too with not sounding lustyπŸ˜† and that's what he did. This obviously means he wants to have s*x with her, but he can't just blurt that outπŸ˜†πŸ˜³.Edited by robbieluvr - 12 years ago