Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mrs.MSKForever

I'm a lazy old person... I soo much like discussions if only they were oral activities... since we already talked a lot on the other post n then I chanced on this post of yours... here's the jist of my 2cents on what I think about the dialogue that I also talked about elsewhere. Its for others who seemed to share your thoughts:

1. Maan is also grieveing... he was also looking forward to the baby even though it wasnt biologically his.. he didnt express his depression at having lost the child as he had decided to remain strong for geet...so he too wants to fill that unwanted vaccuum left by the miscarriage in their lives...hence the statement "Main Papa banna chahta hu"
2. Their conversation about Geet's laughter and happiness probably reminded Maan why they were there at geet's maasi's place - miscarriage caused geet's depression, Maan's grieving, Geet forgiving Dev to restart her life.. and then amongst all this Maan's decision to replace their lost baby with another one that they would make.. hence correcting his mistake and fulfilling his promise to geet that he would be responsible for her happiness - the happpines that Geet in form of a child that she holds in highest regard but she lost it due to unfortunate circumstances...n then everything else went downhill... so its Maan's attempt to restart life where they left it in happy times... when she was pregnant and he was looking forward to share his love with the new member in his life...
3. Maan understands that currently Maasi's place that doesnt hold any memories of the baby but when they talk about returning to Delhi, then probably he also is reminded that geet will return back to a place that she left when she was at her lowest emotional suffering.. a place that held memories of her baby... hence by saying what he did, he just showed Geet that he is fully supportive of her conceiving again and he as a partner would be happy to bring this change in his life as for a grieving mother who miscarried more often than not a second conception is a way to overcome and fill in her loss...n he is only willing to support and help her fill in the gap that their loss has caused... coz even though they have conversed a lot since their patchup yet they havent talked the root cause of their relationship's downhill journey and that is Loss of their Baby... perhaps giving words to their pain will help them cope with it better and will heal their unseen emotional scars sooner and also strengthen their bond more...

Just like you said, we have talked a lot on other thread !  😆

So, i would not say much but i liked the way you explained it, such a nice and decent, respectful explanation ! 👏

I will refrain myself from discussing anything more ! But, i would love to here you from future ! 😊

It is so nice to see and interact with sensible and matured person like you ! I think you are new to the GF, so welcome and i would love to interact with you in future ! 😊

Okay, it's time for me to go now ! Bye ! 😊

Maddy

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Challo sweetheart now don't provoke me to speak all that I was forced to bottle up thanks to this trip & lack of net connectivity to connect to IF...
Got to go...join u later if I can or Moday as I said I will be returning back to home...here as well..mwahh! love u..and my comrade in arms continue..'vijay bhava'😉😆
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: delhigirl

agree with you and maddy,  I actually totally understand why he said that. especially since for geet's sake he had to become papa first without being a lover or husband. So that line was appropriate.

So sorry kay, you just came and i have to go now ! Bye ! Will meet you later at night ! Will you be there ? Of course, you will ! We'll talk about jungal me mangal ! 🤣

Will meet you at MM ! Bye ! 😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Perfectly said Maddy ..but i am unhappy with the title..why clarification! its presentation alone of a different view point ..isn't it ?

I have no issues with the Papa dialogue...since isn't it what we getting in the show from the beginning to begin with  'Main pregnant hun'...to Maan s taking up the responsibility of papa even before he became her hubby...to again thinking as a papa only on the sr nite than as a man alone...then when the baby gone again it was Geet's ...cry  'Mujhai mera bacha lakai doh'...that brought the need for new start...

When i remind myself of all these moments & dialogues ..i don t find today s dialogue out of context or inappropriate in fact I found it sweet & was touched the way Maan said it ... it spoke of his love & respect not lust or need...yeah indeed I respect him more for it..
Finally after ages I could connect to IF & bingo your post...mwahh! read & reply your pms & FF later after i reach home on Monday..🤗

HI...Maandy and Nandita...

WOW!!!! a totally different POV to my own...but then even though i don't totally agree with what u mean...i get what u r saying...they have lost the baby and close to that they seperated...even before that Maan had wanted to say this exect thing to her...i get what u mean... but then again...could't this particular thing have been  better expressed saying...

"i want to start a new life with u together...where u will be there...i will be there and the child that we will make together...a child symbolic of our love..."

Couldn't this have been better...or rather this after they had had their first night together and then the very next morning...after Geet gets up she sees Maan awake and looking at her...and then he says...

"Geet i want to become a father...i want our child..."

think abt it...wouldn't both these scenerios have been better...coz then it would have satisfied both our arguments...

I too have made a post last night abt me not liking the last dialogue...but even in the very first  lines i have clarified that this post is not meant for or against DD or GC as they are not being talked abt...as i just wanted to say Barry could have written it a lot better... I have provided the link below...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

agree with you and maddy,  I actually totally understand why he said that. especially since for geet's sake he had to become papa first without being a lover or husband. So that line was appropriate.

Hey Kay..missed u dear..tell me u missed me too...so glad to read u after so long...me off on a trip & here wifi does not let me connect to IF hence u had me 'gayab' all this while..catch up with u later
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
* editted editted editted on page two * 😃
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanddy

@ nandu,

Oh i really did miss you !

And, regarding your point about lust and need ! Yeah Maan disappointed those who are obsessed with SR and yeah one more thing,

As i said already to you there ! The statement you gave was so bold at least here on GF ! Get yourself prepared for some 'Gyan' ! 🤣 But, i LOVED YOU, for saying that !

Last night, i was SO SAD and LOW when i read somewhere that, Maan takes geet as baby making machines ! But, somehow, thanks to my frnz i controlled my super boiling and rebellious nature and with peace of mind, i did it this noon ! Thank god, i did not blow up last night ! 😆

Here is what i want to say about line disliking and other unavoidable 'points' :

I'm so shocked at the people, who did not even realize that she is being friendly with her ex and aarti and tikha and laddu ? 😲 Moving on man ! Seems she finally saw fast track ad and implemented it immediately. 😆

And, yeah no one can see the whole big scene with music effect with the ex but mere one line grab attention and disliking ! 😲 This again proves that, Maan is something, someone, you can love, you can hate but you can never IGNORE ! 😳

I think, either everyone is pretending to like her with her ex and her 'Moving On' strategy or they have bad taste ! 😆 Or, i have bad taste and i'm old fashioned ! 😆 Last one has highest probability ! 😆

I don't know, seems everyone blinded by SR so much that ex and her scene or laddu sharing does not matter at all ! As if it was some 'Offline' scene wrongly edited and telecast ! 😆

But as i said, at the end of the day, ITS A FICTIONAL SHOW ! Don't need to use brain but kya kare ? People provoke me so much yaar ! 😆

Nandu, I hope i have not hurt you ! 🤣

maddy everything that you wrote i have felt while watching these scenes of geet. even thought geet has forgiven dev, her moving on strategy does not gel well with me.
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

HI...Maandy and Nandita...

WOW!!!! a totally different POV to my own...but then even though i don't totally agree with what u mean...i get what u r saying...they have lost the baby and close to that they seperated...even before that Maan had wanted to say this exect thing to her...i get what u mean... but then again...could't this particular thing have been  better expressed saying...

"i want to start a new life with u together...where u will be there...i will be there and the child that we will make together...a child symbolic of our love..."

Couldn't this have been better...or rather this after they had had their first night together and then the very next morning...after Geet gets up she sees Maan awake and looking at her...and then he says...

"Geet i want to become a father...i want our child..."

think abt it...wouldn't both these scenerios have been better...coz then it would have satisfied both our arguments...

I too have made a post last night abt me not liking the last dialogue...but even in the very first  lines i have clarified that this post is not meant for or against DD or GC as they are not being talked abt...as i just wanted to say Barry could have written it a lot better... I have provided the link below...

Khushi I read your pov & post & yeah I can say that 'I agree to disagree'.

Well to me the dialogue was appropriate .. as I said earlier here 'The dialogue spoke of Maan's love & respect not lust or need...' 
its about a man expressing his love & respect for his woman...like he had said then " Aye merai honai walai bachai ki Maa hai, My wife.." .. & now too he gave her that respect ...

well to each their own ... I found it sweet & respectful

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanddy

So sorry kay, you just came and i have to go now ! Bye ! Will meet you later at night ! Will you be there ? Of course, you will ! We'll talk about jungal me mangal ! 🤣

Will meet you at MM ! Bye ! 😊

bye maddy. will make jungle mein mungle in MM
nanditasingh thumbnail
Maddy, Harshita, Kay & Khushi ...though I would like to continue but now me to head for a 6 hr long drive so got to go..bye girls