Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Clarification to those who did nt lik PAPA lines

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Well,

First of all,  Chillax guys ! I'm not here to disturb the 'boring' peace ! πŸ˜†

Well, from last night to last minute i have come across many topics related to disliking 'papa' lines ! And, suddenly now Maan is not romantic and not sensible ! So, i think i would give my fair share to clarify this little misunderstanding and mis - interpretation a bit ! πŸ˜‰

I so many people not liking the lines and ruin their precious mood and romance ! πŸ˜•

Well, this is what i think about those line :

Coz, its indian show man and the lady is geet ! What did you all expect ? If he would never asked permission we all very well know that geet would take it wrong ! She can do anything, as lead ! πŸ˜† 

And, furthermore he just asked in typical oldies way for it ! The dialouge was just a medium, it does not mean about fatherhood at all ! πŸ˜Š

In ancient indian books about physical relation, it has been mentioned that, when a man ask a lady to having wish for becoming father, it purely indicated that he wants to be physical ! πŸ˜Š 

CVs took it from ancient time ! So, i'm with CVs and that person who wrote that line ! Google it, you will find it ! πŸ˜Š

And, did we all really expect him to ask her, " Geet, I want to have s*x with you, will you allow me ? "  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Woah, that sounds so cheap and cheesy and yakkss ! πŸ˜†

If i would be watching some bold show and not in indian style then i would hate this lines !  But, provided the atmosphere and background ! It was fine ! πŸ˜Š

Not that bad, as everyone find now ROMANTIC Maan so UNROMANTIC ! WOW ! Just one line and Maan is not smart and unromantic and blah...blah...blah...πŸ˜†

I think it was not bad at all ! He just asked it innocently, what shocked me was her reaction, anyways i know she will be " Bhartiya Sharmili Nari" for few moments and then silently say yes ! πŸ˜†

And, top of all, I think He is respecting her wife and i'm respecting him for that ! πŸ˜³

I hope i'm clear to everyone ! And already sorry if anyone is offended, which and but, i don't think i have made any offensive remark ! πŸ˜†

Maddy😊

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Perfectly said Maddy ..but i am unhappy with the title..why clarification! its presentation alone of a different view point ..isn't it ?

I have no issues with the Papa dialogue...since isn't it what we getting in the show from the beginning to begin with  'Main pregnant hun'...to Maan s taking up the responsibility of papa even before he became her hubby...to again thinking as a papa only on the sr nite than as a man alone...then when the baby gone again it was Geet's ...cry  'Mujhai mera bacha lakai doh'...that brought the need for new start...
When i remind myself of all these moments & dialogues ..i don t find today s dialogue out of context or inappropriate in fact I found it sweet & was touched the way Maan said it ... it spoke of his love & respect not lust or need...yeah indeed I respect him more for it..
Finally after ages I could connect to IF & bingo your post...mwahh! read & reply your pms & FF later after i reach home on Monday..πŸ€—

Edited by nanditasingh - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
@ blahblahblah,

WOW yr ! I just wrote your ID in my post ! Chal now thank me ! πŸ€£
jasraj123 thumbnail
hi maddy.

i am totally agree with u. as i wrote almost same thing in couple of the post in gf today about his dialouge. yaar just by saying he wanted to be papa means that he wanted to have physical relationshipπŸ˜†. as u said with geet he can't just say her let's go geet and have srπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. that wouldn't be appropriate so he asked in this way. i dn't think anything wrong in it. as it is old styleπŸ˜† of asking to have con
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
u r 2 good yaar,ur justification in justifiedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
I'm gonna go get my lunch and come back ! πŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Perfectly said Maddy ..but i am unhappy with the title..why clarification! its presentation alone of a different view point ..isn't it ?

I have no issues with the Papa dialogue...since isn't it what we getting in the show from the beginning to begin with  'Main pregnant hun'...to Maan s taking up the responsibility of papa even before he became her hubby...to again thinking as a papa only on the sr nite than as a man alone...then when the baby gone again it was Geet's ...cry  'Mujhai mera bacha lakai doh'...that brought the need for new start...

When i remind myself of all these moments & dialogues ..i don t find today s dialogue out of context or inappropriate in fact I found it sweet & was touched the way Maan said it ... it spoke of his love & respect not lust or need...yeah indeed I respect him more for it..
Finally after ages I could connect to IF & bingo your post...mwahh! read & reply your pms & FF later after i reach home on Monday..πŸ€—

Thank god, you are retuning back on monday ! I miss your write ups ! πŸ˜­ And, clarification coz its not FB ! It's GF ! I don't trust GF members LOL ! You never know and you will be blamed for even making such posts ! So, i don't want more drama, you see !

It's matter of respect between hubby and wifey and we people are concentrating on lines ! πŸ˜†

@ Red, Can't agree more ! πŸ˜Š

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

hi maddy.

i am totally agree with u. as i wrote almost same thing in couple of the post in gf today about his dialouge. yaar just by saying he wanted to be papa means that he wanted to have physical relationshipπŸ˜†. as u said with geet he can't just say her let's go geet and have srπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. that wouldn't be appropriate so he asked in this way. i dn't think anything wrong in it. as it is old styleπŸ˜† of asking to have con

Exactly ! People took it wrong way ! πŸ˜Š
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

u r 2 good yaar,ur justification in justifiedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haila ! Serious kya ? WOW ! Thanks babes ! πŸ˜Š
iMadz thumbnail
I think what my friend nandu said was so correct that, there was no lust or need in his eyes and not even his words reflected such thing ! 

I don't know why people connecting this line directly to SR ! πŸ˜• He just tried to touch the sensitive part of her wife, as she was depressed what he wanted was that to start it from all over again ! That does not mean, Maan wants to have only kid with geet ! This is baseless !