Nivren's baby- Part 3

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi! Guys I', back and this time this scene is after Divya's given birth and they are all at home now. The track has taken a 5 months leap. 

Nivi never felt how fast time brushed past her but now she was getting to know. Her stomach was getting a bit larger these days. She shied everytime Viren looked at her. She couldn't believe that a long time had gone and now after the arrival of her di's baby it would be her own in some months time. She was estatic and could not wait. Viren never got tired to taking care of her and some events in the last few months she would treasure a lot. 

She thought back to one such night. She had been relaxing on the bed and Viren was sitting next to her busy in his offfice work. She kept quiet not wanting to disturb him. All of a sudden, She had felt a movement in her stomach. Viren she screamed. He panicked and  came to her side to see if everything was ok. "Kya hua Niveditha, tum teek tho ho" "Haan Viren mein teek hoon par mujhe lagta hai ki baby ne kick kiya" "kya?" he replied. "such" "haan viren abhi laga" Then he placed his hand and suddenly he felt it. A very small kick it was and he loved it. He smiled and he talked to the baby toh aap apne maa koh bhi marne lage" abhi se aisi maare he hain toh agar bahar aayi toh kaisi maare gi" She noticed how he used pronouns like he thought it was a girl. "Viren tumhe  ladki chahiye kya", "haan tumhara jaisi sweet or loving bhi" "kyu tumhe kya chahiye" "mujhe toh ek ladka chahiye bilkul tumhare tarah, aur woh bhi tumhare tarah bohot sare surprises ke saat aye" "nahi mujko toh ladki" "nahi ladka hoga" she replied with a little anger on her face. Now he didn't want that so he said "joh  bhi hoga accha hi hoga aur me usse bohot pyaar doonga teek hai". She smiled and then they both had enjoyed the rest of the night looking at good baby names for the child.  Viren had printed off a list from the internet and after every name their would be an argument until they found two names that both of them liked just as equally. If it was a guy it would be Naveen and if it was a girl it would be vrushali.

There was also another incident like last moth he had taken her to the clinic for her monthly check up. The doctor had asked whether they wanted to know the baby's gender by under going a test. Referring back to the night of argument Viren had refused saying that whatever the gender the baby will get everything. Nivi didn't argue. The doctor smiled at his answer and said that now was the time she had to be more careful. That word was taken extra serious by Viren that now even dropping her off to the bathroom was part of his daily routine. She liked him to accompany her she was finding it a bit hard to walk very easily so his help was required alot and he never complained. He even made her juices and drinks when the others were busy with Dwita or had gone out, Every day made her love him just more and more. 

Viren was always Viren and he made sure he kept the surprises coming after the firth moth of finding out Viren had gifted had a wonderful present and she loved it. It was a full moon night when he came and opened his hand out which contained a lovely little heart shaped box. "yeh kya hai Viren" she said, "yeh toh tumhare liye ek chota sa gift mujhe papa joh banane wale ho aur waise bhi yeh maine kareedi hai aur woh bhi maire paise say joh mujhe contract se mila tha" she smiled and opened the box. Inside was a little heart shaped pendant with a small thin chain. I looked simple but very elegant with some gems fitted on every side. She loved it. He waited as if there was something more "thanks viren bohot acchi hai" "tu ne toh khola hi nahi" "kya" and then she understood what he was saying there was a little locket on the side and when she opened it inside was a picture of viren and niveditha and a space on the other side she understood that must be for their baby and she loved it. "yeh toh bilkul tunhari tarah hai, bahar sa seedha saada aur andhar se pyarr aur khubsurat say barah" This was one of the most memorable days for her and as she traced the necklace around her neck she shied at how Viren had slowly tied it around her and then gave the necklace a small kiss saying that soon it would be complete. 

She smiled when she noticed Viren standing behind her. He said kya soch rahi thi, kuch nahi bas kuch hamashe rehne wale baatein soch rahi thi, sona nahi hai kya, haan kal godh baraai joh hai. He smiled and took her to the bed and they both slept off in each others embrace.  

Hope you like the post! and excuse me for any spelling mistakes. From now on my scenes will be called Nivren's baby, and keep posting your replies and any particular thing you want to see.

Here is a picture of the locket:

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Awww so sweet... I love Viren more after reading this. I really wanted to see how Viren would act when he finds out that Nivi was pregnant, but don't think we will get to see this in the show. Thanks for writing about it.
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
You're welcome and I will continue make sure you get some good scenes to read including parts after the baby is born so keep reading and giving me your takes and a whole load of ideas that I can use
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fathima...loved it...seems like u n me  r sharing d same thinking cap...😆 Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u r really gud😛

u r writing at jet speed i must say😆
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aw this was so sweet. Loved it fathima
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Fathima (right?). This is like fulfilling a wish we had for the show. So sweet. Do continue.
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Thank u very much 4 ur replies and u can read my next scene now but there are a lot of mistakes at the end and I'm unable to edit it because my phone can't do it so if possible someone change it thank u
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woww...fathima..just brilliant...loved it...!!
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
aww so shweeet pls do continue meri jaan!!!