India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Avina's expression PRICELESS

devradhika4ever Senior Member
devradhika4ever
devradhika4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I have been watching Avina's expression and feel they both are doing an amazing job. Both are such good actors and the track is interesting. I watch the show for them and love to see how each reacts to the other one. Dev is in such a tough position. He has to hate someone he loves so much and funnily i feel i can see the pain in his face. I feel he has been expressing him self very well. He manages to show all these expressions with out words
Anticipation of not knowing what Rads is going to do next
Confusion about why he is doing all the rituals with Rads
Feeling anger at Rads and holding  Rads responsible for his brothers situation
Kind of feeling bad for Rads when everyone is shouting at her and her being in such a situation.
And Rads is such a fine actress. She articulates so well and her timing with dialogs is amazing. i love both of them. Keep the good work guys. I know you both work real hard and THANK YOU for your hard work and effort.

When both of you are on the screen we want to watch more and more of you. I know its hard to come up with new stuff to keep the audience entertained and engaged and its hard to know what will be a hit and what will be a miss. So the entire team keep up the hard work and all the best.
I can and have found a zillion things going wrong but i most often like to watch what is going good. If the main track is off it upsets me as i don't want them to go off air and feel the CVs could have done so much better but am hoping for the best.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Valinisuktimasumasrilanka_Sahra_anusha34Tazziradhika5YourNightmare--Ekta--PutijaChalhov..sush..fatssrilanka

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I agree their expressions are priceless. When two of them are onscreen, they create magic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
ya completely agree
avina's expressions only give life to radev na
after seeingthem,i feel others as light and so only left all serials.
am not interested in any other celebrity or serial and SOMETIMES I ALSO GOT WORRY ABOUT THEIR THEIR GOING OFF SCREEN .
..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
i agree avinas expression are really price less
its just superb

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index