India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

SANGINIANS (Page 3)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks So Much For This Post. Glad Sangini Is Ending. Hopefully We Will See Our Favorites In Other Serial. and Forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancershivani003

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
All, MANY THANKS for your understanding.   I think my point was made.  It was basically requesting everyone to be respectful to all actors.  That's all.  AG has some great fans too as we can see by their posts.  LET US END THIS discussion here.  Let us all wish good luck to all our favorite actors and end our Sangini Forum on a cordial note.  

I am going to request the moderators to delete my post for the sake of Additi and all her great fans.

Edited by trinaroy - 14 May 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrSanu...OrientalDancershivani003..Anusha..

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Trina for your awesome post .                                                        From the very 1st day I've joined this forum , I've seen some AG fans bashing Binny right left n center , it left such a bad taste in my mouth . Foul language , personal attack 2 members ( n that too in a most indecent way as one of ,em did just that in this very post 2 Locman ...for example...) , it gave a an overall extremely bad name 2 this forum n a lot of members left it due 2 this polluted environment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10JuhiR--AiSha--shivani003

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Thanks Trina for your awesome post .                                                        From the very 1st day I've joined this forum , I've seen some AG fans bashing Binny right left n center , it left such a bad taste in my mouth . Foul language , personal attack 2 members ( n that too in a most indecent way as one of ,em did just that in this very post 2 Locman ...for example...) , it gave a an overall extremely bad name 2 this forum n a lot of members left it due 2 this polluted environment.

You are most welcome.  Although I used to watch Sangini from the beginning, I joined the forum quite recently.  so i was not aware of all these things.  Anyway, let's hope we end this forum on a good note.  I have written to the moderators to delete my post. I do not want to hurt Additi's feelings or any of her true fans.  I just wanted to point it out to some fans that they need to restrain themselves.  

But since most of the forum members have seen my post by now and responded, there is no point keeping it anymore and continuing the discussion.  I hope good sense prevails on all.Smile

Trina

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancershivani003VasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Ir was time for a post like this!

I agree all AG fans are not like this, but i noticed 3 members, who pretend to be her fans,  doing all the bashing! I dont know if its a MID or different members.Thankls to their actions , i  used their abusive languuage, cause  it seems they dont understand it normal!
I admit, i dont like AG  , but i never bashed her . Since a few weeks , i was fed up with their bitching, that i exploded and started thebitching myself. Sorry, if i hurt anyones feeling, but i couldnt take it anymore.

So my apology to all  REAL AG fans, who dont bash other actors/actresses!
I am sorry, if i hurt anyone with my "critiszing" AGs!  Wishing her all the BEST  fer her next show and hope that her REAL fans will keep to her instead badmouthing other  actors/actresses!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003..Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
@Trina: if this post finally cleared the air, then I'm fine with it.

@OrientalDancer:  you have described the truth pretty well. 

@prime and @Fatima: we all know that you are two of her many true fans.

Now that we all know...that we all know... that this is a complete waste of time and doesn't affect us, the stars or the shows, just IGNORE.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRshivani003OrientalDancer

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
In fact, I wrote to the moderators to delete the original post but it is still showing.

Yes, agree, let's stop this useless discussion and move on. I will Ignore all further posts on this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
oh please ! additi gupta is amazing and thats not her fault but the cvs decided to side line her and note she has tones of well wishers and fan so plz stop trying to bad mouth her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

genifanPreeti.xo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index