Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

SANGINIANS - Page 2

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Em AG fan but never ever bashed anyone. If some ppl bash other actors prentending to be Ag fans , it does not mean that each and every fan of her is like that .Even many times AG has been bashed by others so wat about that.Every actor has his or her set of fans and it does not matter if anyone like or dislke any actor. and ANYONE who bashes other actors  are  not real fans.Edited by -prime- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for this post! U sure hav a lot of guts! I myself am both an AG and Binny and MIK fan BUT Iam fed up of this total paranoia. It makes visiting this forum unbearable sometimes. Iam glad Iam not the only one feeling this way. Oh well. Whats the point of fans in getting hyper now especially when it might end anyway... Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i m AG fan i really wanna knw when i bash some one in this forum coz of this issue i stop posting in this forum just post Additi capz i never knw this consider as bashing those who bash r not fanz of anyone tht sort of pplz only want fightz
Edited by -Fatima- - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -prime-

Em AG fan but never ever bashed anyone. If some ppl bash other actors prentending to be Ag fans , it does not mean that each and every fan of her is like that .Even many times AG has been bashed by others so wat about that.Every actor has his or her set of fans and it does not matter if anyone like or dislke any actor. and ANYONE who bashes other actors  are  not real fans.

Agree with you.  Of course, my post was not meant for Additi or fans like yourselves.  Show is ending, let us all end our discussions on a good note.
JuhiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani003

Thanks so much for this post! U sure hav a lot of guts! I myself am both an AG and Binny and MIK fan BUT Iam fed up of this total paranoia. It makes visiting this forum unbearable sometimes. Iam glad Iam not the only one feeling this way. Oh well. Whats the point of fans in getting hyper now especially when it might end anyway...

Thanks!
JuhiR thumbnail

You are welcome!  I am sad that I will not see Iqbal, but glad that the end of this show will open up many more possibilities for him.  Just like you will wait for AG's next, I will wait for MIK's next.  I wish the very best to all the other actors.  They tried to entertain us to the best of their abilities, and it is not an easy job to be constantly in the public eye, scrutinized for everything.  They ALL deserve a lot of kudos for that.  
[/QUOTE]

@Trinaroy...I guess I will be seeing you in Iqbal's next shows IF forum...I truly enjoyed reading your thoughts here...More on the sane lines...😉
[/QUOTE]

Of course! Let's hope we can see him soon.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks So Much For This Post. Glad Sangini Is Ending. Hopefully We Will See Our Favorites In Other Serial. and Forum.
JuhiR thumbnail
All, MANY THANKS for your understanding.   I think my point was made.  It was basically requesting everyone to be respectful to all actors.  That's all.  AG has some great fans too as we can see by their posts.  LET US END THIS discussion here.  Let us all wish good luck to all our favorite actors and end our Sangini Forum on a cordial note.  

I am going to request the moderators to delete my post for the sake of Additi and all her great fans.
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Trina for your awesome post .                                                        From the very 1st day I've joined this forum , I've seen some AG fans bashing Binny right left n center , it left such a bad taste in my mouth . Foul language , personal attack 2 members ( n that too in a most indecent way as one of ,em did just that in this very post 2 Locman ...for example...) , it gave a an overall extremely bad name 2 this forum n a lot of members left it due 2 this polluted environment.
JuhiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Thanks Trina for your awesome post .                                                        From the very 1st day I've joined this forum , I've seen some AG fans bashing Binny right left n center , it left such a bad taste in my mouth . Foul language , personal attack 2 members ( n that too in a most indecent way as one of ,em did just that in this very post 2 Locman ...for example...) , it gave a an overall extremely bad name 2 this forum n a lot of members left it due 2 this polluted environment.

You are most welcome.  Although I used to watch Sangini from the beginning, I joined the forum quite recently.  so i was not aware of all these things.  Anyway, let's hope we end this forum on a good note.  I have written to the moderators to delete my post. I do not want to hurt Additi's feelings or any of her true fans.  I just wanted to point it out to some fans that they need to restrain themselves.  

But since most of the forum members have seen my post by now and responded, there is no point keeping it anymore and continuing the discussion.  I hope good sense prevails on all.😊

Trina