JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, we had a pretty good time analyzing Sangini and our favorite actors.  Not to mention the great CVs of the showπŸ˜†

Let's continue with our fun-filled and witty chitchats and end this forum on a happy note.  
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Well thank you for that endorsement Trina. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

I am an AG fan. So I'd just like to say that I know many of her fans...and they are neither watching Sangini or visit this forum. They wait patiently for her next.  I can't speak for the behaviour of some here in this forum. I just keep out of it.

Speaking strictly for myself, I haven't watched long stretches of the show. I don't believe Pihu did AG any justice. Maybe it promised to be more. But it didn't deliver. And quite frankly, I need a break. πŸ˜†

So I am tres happy about this ending. I wish AG,Binny and MIK all the very best. 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post, it was necessary indeed !
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: locman

Well thank you for that endorsement Trina. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

I am an AG fan. So I'd just like to say that I know many of her fans...and they are neither watching Sangini or visit this forum. They wait patiently for her next.  I can't speak for the behaviour of some here in this forum. I just keep out of it.

Speaking strictly for myself, I haven't watched long stretches of the show. I don't believe Pihu did AG any justice. Maybe it promised to be more. But it didn't deliver. And quite frankly, I need a break. πŸ˜†

So I am tres happy about this ending. I wish AG,Binny and MIK all the very best. 

You are welcome!  I am sad that I will not see Iqbal, but glad that the end of this show will open up many more possibilities for him.  Just like you will wait for AG's next, I will wait for MIK's next.  I wish the very best to all the other actors.  They tried to entertain us to the best of their abilities, and it is not an easy job to be constantly in the public eye, scrutinized for everything.  They ALL deserve a lot of kudos for that.  
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trinaroy

You are welcome!  I am sad that I will not see Iqbal, but glad that the end of this show will open up many more possibilities for him.  Just like you will wait for AG's next, I will wait for MIK's next.  I wish the very best to all the other actors.  They tried to entertain us to the best of their abilities, and it is not an easy job to be constantly in the public eye, scrutinized for everything.  They ALL deserve a lot of kudos for that.  

It was very painful at times to watch these actors trapped in this horrid mishmash. Especially when you know their previous work.  How on earth did they manage to keep the story and character straight in their heads when it kept changing?  Just amazes me.
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Trinaroy...I guess I will be seeing you in Iqbal's next shows IF forum...I truly enjoyed reading your thoughts here...More on the sane lines...πŸ˜‰
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really Locman is an AG fan...😲...Honestly I couldn't tell...πŸ˜†...I was wondering where all the Real Kis Desh Mein fans had been all this time...Well I guess he/she was here all along...πŸ˜‰

@trinroy, shut your bloody mouth. this is in response to all binny and iqbal fanatics who made fun of and bashed ag and pihu non stop from the beginning of this crap show. go to hell and suck mud. binny is nothing but a worm not an actor and mik is an old monkey who coughs dirt every day on screen,
binny sucks and no post of yours can change it...
just one thing ur binny should try to act before calling herself actress. πŸ€’. 

sangini flopped only because of that s**t. 

you cant change the truth by blaming ag fans.

no matter how many posts you make against ag, pihu and ag fans... sanigni will end pathetically and it is the biggest flop despsite of polite and good natured iqbi fans🀒. who wants you morons respect, who cant understand and give proper feedback to save the show, you see iqbi as hit? πŸ˜†

you will get what you give...

enjoy

and locman, she is not an ag fan , she never was and will never be, she is an old toothless granny who has lost her comprihensive power and keep muttering nonsense at herself, bloody selfish coward cow!🀒
Edited by genifan - 12 years ago
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you for ur post ...its appreciated 
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

it was indeed necessary.  Thanks for the post
Edited by april10 - 12 years ago