riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hamare maangey poori karooo! 😑

Hi All,

Well as there is some contradictions towards the new upcoming tracks of

1) Abha accepting Ranchod and

2)  A new look of Karan .

I thought how about if we all gave our views without confusing the already confused CV's.

In order to do this.. We have to write our own views, uninfluenced by anyone else. And your own views without conforming with others and without feeling pressured.

This is your show.. and as viewers give your opinion on how you are feeling and what you would like. So whether you like the upcoming tracks or not, whether you are a Abharan/Abha/Karan  fan or not pls coment. Silent readers, please also join in. I think the forum and the CV's will need our input.

Things to consider...

Do we want Abha accepting Ranchoda

Would you like to see K to trust A, dat she was just Ranchods friend and dats it

Would you like Karen or Ranchod turn negative

Do you think Karan will b able to accept the fact dat Abha has married Ranchod.

Will Prasad family come to know about shelly's plot behind all dat happened in past 2 yrs(leap part) ... These are just some ideas...

Plzzz guys do share your thoughts,

RINIII

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice topic rinii

Mujhe sirf ABHARAN ki reunion dekhni hain...waiting for that day

Hope cv's ko kuch ehsaas ho jaye ki fans kya chahte hain...i even sent msg to  kavita barjatya on her facebook
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok this is my HONEST view about the show. i think the storyline is really messed up. before i loved it when it was about theses two ppl who eventually fall in love despite the conflict between their dads and even the sanskaar track was nice as well as bringing back pratibha into the picture. however, when karan died the show fell into a decline, nothing but negativity was shown, even after yasho was kicked out. then when ranchod married abha i was stunned. the cvs made a big joke out of marriage. abha is still married to karan, he's still alive. ranchod begins to fall in love with his sister in law!!! plus i dont even consider abha- ranchod to be married. that wedding wasnt finished. then abha lost her child & the show took a 2 year leap.(that sucked) i totally respect all abha ranchod fans and how ranchod silently loves abha but im losing interest in the show now... i really want karan to find back abha & im missing all those abharan moments! i want ranchod to get agirl who totally understands him and accepts him (didnt like karishma) some1 just like abha, who will make ranchod happy. thats all. btw i mean no offense to any1 with a different opinion.
Am_So_Special thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thiis show really sucks!!!...The show ws goin so gud...wen Abharan were 2gether and d other tracks but since karan died n shelly turnin negative then showin ranchod n abha gettin maryd and then ranchod fallin in luv wif abha ughhh...it sucks...and d part dat sucks d most is dat they show after 2 years!!!!
Anywayz all i wnt is ABHARAN BACK TOGETHER WITH THEIR LOVELY MOMENTS...πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰WAT I DN'T WNT IS WEN KARAN RETURNS N SEES ABHA N RANCHOD 2GETHER N THINKS THEY ARE HAPPY N LEAVES...THEN DAT WUD JUS TOTALLY SUCK!!!😑
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just want Abha and Karan's reunion that is really important at this time. We don't want Abha and Ranchod together. I am waiting for the day when Abharan will unite. Nobody can separate two lovers.
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
The show was and will always be abha karan... their love story makes the show what it is
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
actually this show is all about abharan...the creatives had made this wonderful show ridiculous by separating abharan for this long...further more, 2 add fuel 2 the fire, they made abha married again 2 ranchod & thus made her a dochali ( jst like panchali who had 5 hubbies, abha have 2...word credit goes 2 one of my friends ...thanx 2 her..πŸ˜† ) m nt against ranchod..i like him..the way he stood for abha is commendable but i can't jst forget the fact that karan also stood for abha always, he left his hse for abha...he went against his dad for abha...but jst like a normal human being, he didn't trust her at one point but he did rectify his mistake...ranchod was a  pakka tapori but was changed 2 a decent guy by abha only...she made him understand the value of relation , love & trust...but as far as kay jee is opp 2 suhasi, m njoying their beautiful chem, but i wud like 2 c only abharan as a pair...always...😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i am tired of abha-karan now...i want ranchod -abha...

well they messes up the whole storyline...either they just should have killed of karan or should not have introduce ranchod...

but now since they have changed the whole storyline...as well with ranchod entry...

i would want abha-ranchod...even if AbhaRan unites nothing will be the same somewhere down the magic is lost...after karan knows that abha lived with ranchod in one room...its the main storyline of the leap...how will karan react...lets see how he react to the situations in his absence...

well its my honest confession...i hope you guys respect my views...because of all this drags...kraps...i have lost interest in AbhaRan...now i want ranchod-abha...even if AbhaRan unites i still love ranchod-abha...there is a unique chemistry in them that attracts me towards them...

i love AbhaRan no doubts...but after watching ranchod-abha i love them even more than AbhaRan...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: riniii

Hamare maangey poori karooo! 😑

Hi All,

Well as there is some contradictions towards the new upcoming tracks of

1) Abha accepting Ranchod and

2)  A new look of Karan .

I thought how about if we all gave our views without confusing the already confused CV's.

In order to do this.. We have to write our own views, uninfluenced by anyone else. And your own views without conforming with others and without feeling pressured.

This is your show.. and as viewers give your opinion on how you are feeling and what you would like. So whether you like the upcoming tracks or not, whether you are a Abharan/Abha/Karan  fan or not pls coment. Silent readers, please also join in. I think the forum and the CV's will need our input.

Things to consider...

Do we want Abha accepting Ranchoda - well for me yes...i would love to see abha accepting ranchod

Would you like to see K to trust A, dat she was just Ranchods friend and dats it - well to be straight forward i want karan to accept abha knowing the truth but looking at the Cvs history...i am sure they will create drama into it...so i don't expect karan to trust abha easily...he is sure to mistrust her and ranchod have to clear the mess

Would you like Karen or Ranchod turn negative - none...if ranchod turns negative...i am out of this show...i might as well want him to leave happily...but not negative...no ways negative..as for karan turning negative not possible...but he might turn grey after knowing about abha-ranchod

Do you think Karan will b able to accept the fact dat Abha has married Ranchod.- it depends on the Cvs if they want to create drama into it...looking at the Cvs history i am sure they will create drama into it to drag the track...poor ranchod has to suffer because of AbhaRan...i think karan will not accept the fact easily...but ranchod might advise him that his marriage with abha is name sake and compromise...abha always loved him and only him

Will Prasad family come to know about shelly's plot behind all dat happened in past 2 yrs(leap part) ... These are just some ideas...- well yes...shelly truth will be out in this leap...ranchod will expose her...i think he will finds clue that makes him realise that abha's miscarriage was not an accident but a plot done by shelly and dushant...bad fate for shelly and dushant ahead

Plzzz guys do share your thoughts,

RINIII

Edited by Mages - 12 years ago