India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

CV's r complicating fans lives

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Its really getting complicating now...now we fans are being forced to choose between abharan and abhanchodCry...its gone to a level where some of the fans started to like abhanchod pair(NOTHING OFFENSIVE FOR  ABHANCHOD FANS)...becoz ranchod has been so supportive and living his life for the sake of happiness of abha,i too love him so much the way he cares for abha...so humane BUT BUT BUT

How can we forget karan...the only one reason is he's been missing for many days and is away from his lady love abha...i thnk he is alive for abha and has been struggling with his life so that one day he can meet his loveCry

I dont know what cv's have planned for future track but i really hope none of our favouritecharacters karan,ranchod and abha will be ruined

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfanriniiiiInfofan

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

@ Khyser,

actually dis Is making me completely mad …. yar what d hell r dey actually trying to show us I just cant get it????????????????/

'm tho fulltooo confused I just want everything to happen / sought out , happy abharan reunion widin next week so that I cant go peacefully on my holiday on 21st

aabharanfanbabygirl198722Infofan

happygirl123 IF-Dazzler
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
wait now I'm confused I thought Abha and Ranchod's wedding didn't take place then why is everyone assuming that they are married?Confused

babygirl198722riniiiiInfofan

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
they have already complicated not lives of abha-karan-ranchod but also for us...i hope there is no war in the forum like DMG had...

they should not have killed karan in the first place...he could have expose massi and throw her out of the house...

there is no need of ranchod entry...there is no need of a twin brother story...

now if they have introduced this track...

they should have killed karan...and create a new love story between abha-ranchod...

they completely ruined the whole track...

but thank god they made a strong character of ranchod...he is the only strong character in the show...i loved...its his silent love for abha...and hard exterior in his attitute makes me love him...more than karan...and the abha-ranchod pair...

lets see how they complicate things further...

its highly now depends on karan's reaction knowing the truth of abha-ranchod...whether he will believe abha...and ranchod...that they are just friends...someday he will find out that ranchod loves abha...if not by hook than by crook...ranchod is a tough nut to crack...noone can read his silent feelings not even abha...he will never confess it to anyone...i am sure karan will find out...i just want to know karan's reaction...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiiInfofan

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Totally true
I am also mad
Too much dragging

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top