15 Dayss...? Judgement weeks...Rashi or Gopi??

Posted: 12 years ago
what u all think...

urshi plans..within 15 days they will make ahem to throw gopi out of MM

Koki - want ahem and gopi to unite...

fonebills...dil/mil shoutings...kalakaaris...

what will happaned after 15 days...

or the story come to square one...where new kalakaari kaand rachajaayegaaa...

forumites...please post ur prediction...

i think..rashis days are near...pandrah din ke baad rashi chalajaayegaa rajkot vaapas...

and i feel like...dhawal will be the new villain in the show..he reached modi industries now...
even i am hoping so...i dont think this kalakari is going to work...and even i dont think dhawal is a dumb...i smell some twists in his story...
Hmmm, interesting post!

Yes, 15 days will subordinately bring something new to the show.

I believe although it will not be GoHem reunion- it'll be Rasshi goodbye from MM.

These days even Jigar is getting to know all her Kalakaari's and so is Hetal (her MIL- according to the precap)

So yes, I agree with you, it'll be Rashi's goodbye in 15 days not Gopi! 
i wish thier plan will backfire on them and rashi will throw out of mm
You've set this up like a boxing match ðŸ˜›

*I like it.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You've set this up like a boxing match ðŸ˜›

*I like it.

hahahaha nafisa...

one year we've waited...15 days more..then we will know what to do next...watch it or stop it...😊

i'll make the title also similar to this.. 15 days...watch it or stop watching...😆
well we have to watch to see wat happens
I dont think Dhawal will be evil, but I do think that the people that are harassing him to pay off the credit card will come after him and maybe blackmail him to get to Modi Industry.  

As for Rashi, wow, is it possible can she be kicked out?  That would be so awesome, maybe that will be humbling for her.  I dont want Rashi to be divorced or anything, I just want her to realize that she has married well and she doesnt have to worry about comparing herself to Ahem or Gopi.  She has her own identity in the Modi parivaar and she can be the woman behind her husband' success if she focuses correctly.

I think Ahem might start falling for Gopi cause thats what Anita gave him, special attention, calling him at midnight for bday wishes and etc.  So the over the top crap might be something that Ahem likes.  

If something I'm sure of about this show is, the CVs absolutely LOVE Rashi and she is never going to leave MM. She is the spice of the show and she will be a constant no matter what. Her dumb husband and mother-in-law will back her up.

Aham and Gopi might not unite as that would be artificial seriously. However maybe Aham will start to accept the fact that Gopi is his wife, he will be more understanding and patient with Gopi's naivety.

As of Dhawal, he still has to prove to Aham that he is worth the job. If he wants to deceive the Modis, the first thing he needs is to win Aham's trust and this will take more than 15 days ( an example is our Gopi *sigh*)
I just hope that Gopi and Ahem become one...once that is acheived then I dont think it will be easy for Urmi and  Rashi to create a problem between them...