sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Please Please admins, We want our pm box capacity to be increased.   We cannot delete all of our pms as we do have important pms saved; or else please provide a function where we can shift all of our  imporant pms. 😳 I don't check my mails frequently, so it would be better if we would have an option in the pm box itself. Embarrassed  And one more thing, is there any way that we can restore our deleted pms? I know, once we delete them,  we cant get themback. But like do we have an option in msn where we can restore the deleted  pms from the trash bin; can we have something similar here?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i do agree!! 😃..because accidentally we delete important PMs and cant get them back..😔..also the capacity must be increased..😳..the method of shifting the PMs also is a good solution..😃..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i agreee!!!
the PM capacity should be increased!
We all face problems because of it and not just the DT :)
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot Sano for bringing this issue..its very much needed...I got 100+ pms within 4 days when I was inactive because of my illness.😆
-Nadii- thumbnail
Capacity is given after rank, meaning everything u turn up like turn if dazzler u get more capacity. and around 4000 of capacity is a lot.
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Capacity is given after rank, meaning everything u turn up like turn if dazzler u get more capacity. and around 4000 of capacity is a lot.

I've a capacity to recieve 3000 pms.. but its less.
-Nadii- thumbnail

Sano cant u delete some of them, I meaan 3000 is still enough, and if there are any IMp its not all 3000 of them, but still lets see if its possible to increase the capcity.

sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Sano cant u delete some of them, I meaan 3000 is still enough, and if there are any IMp its not all 3000 of them, but still lets see if its possible to increase the capcity.

Oh yea i can, and i do.. but still, its not possible everytime to keep deleting them frequently. 😕but never mind, lets see what admins has to say on this. 😆
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u sano
Admin plz increase pm inbox capacity
Also put a warning message on delete all pm button ie
Are you sure you want to delete all pms yes or no
And lastly so that one can clear pm inbox quickly plz put email all pms link alongside with email this pm link

Plz admin do sth abt this its been ages since this has been requested yet there is still nothing at least update us on the status of these suggestions
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Sano thanx alot for bringing this issue  and i wud love to have folders thing like u can divide pm into categories as sometimes it gets difficult to find it. 

And capacity issue is with me also as i get so many PMs but i am able to delete not so imp PMs on weekends only