Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Gaurav Ke Side Effects(confessions of crazy fans) (Page 3)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

OMG have u looked at the length of my post!!!!!!Thank your stars for the numerous instances of torture my computer saved u all fromROFLI know i had said i'll write this by 24-25th, but...u know, results, applications, admissions...*sigh*...i had planned on going to a cyber cafe to write this...Tanu u got to be grateful that I didn't go to the cafe to write this...else u would have had to pay me Rs.15WinkROFL..I'm not sure mere post mein maine sab kuch fit kiya ya nahin...waise toh I can go on and on and on...but my friends are calling me now...I don't even know how many points i have left in my mind, which I'll remeber one by one..be ready for more piddi posts laterLOLI haven't even checked grammar/spelling...so pardon meEmbarrassedhad i used my own computer i'd have been 18 posts olderWinkO

This is so LIBERATING!!!Big smile

Omygosh!!  way to go Shrek!!ROFLROFL

Loved all your confessions, kiddo!  I have to admit, you are really REALLY crazy about Gaurav, just like the rest of us!LOLLOL

I'm so grateful that you didnt make 20 piddi posts to confess that I'm sending virtual kisses to your friend's computer, which allowed you to "LIBERATE"  yourself!ROFLROFL You should visit her often and use her computer  Big smile

Oh yeah, thanks for rubbing it in that you TALKED to him.. for not less than 10 minutes Stern Smile That doesn't make me jealous at all Approve. Now excuse me while I punch my couch because its not letting me sit on it comfortably..WackoROFL

Will look forward to your piddi posts of all the things you missed in your long post... TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
And ya i forgot...when he got replaced in KK, i used to cry in the toilet...lol...and i kept watching the first 2 mins of the show just to see his name in the credits for quite a few days afterwards...hehe...and had to make do with MDTA...

Thinker_Belle

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Oh u liked it...thaaank u...OK im back to my khataara computer, so I can't 'like', use smileys or give exclamation marks, etc..OK so my shift key is kharaab as well...hehe...

Thinker_Belle

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
ehe...and yaar i didn't wanna make anyone jealous, its just that i can't break my promise...im not allowed to do certain things...ok ok, i know ur 'feelings' are not 'hurt' easily...so no sorry.hehe

Thinker_Belle

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Of course, there are these usual side-effects too...like imagining his face whenever i listen to ANY song, picturising the entire sequence in my mind...commenting on each of his articles right from day one, and numerous times on the newer articles and videos, often wondering why I keep on posting the same thing continuously on the same article...lol

Thinker_Belle

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
And also making it part of my time table to post on the indya.com feedback page and mailing StarOne everydayLOL

Edited by GauravsDbest - 06 June 2011 at 2:36pm

Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

And ya i forgot...when he got replaced in KK, i used to cry in the toilet...lol...and i kept watching the first 2 mins of the show just to see his name in the credits for quite a few days afterwards...hehe...and had to make do with MDTA...

@bold - erm.. I'm assuming its because of the lack of privacy elsewhere..Confused

GauravsDbest

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Yep ur rightLOLbut u also have to consider the fact that i was even younger then...ya I'm not much of a cry-er...i  cry only in the toilet, nowhere elseEmbarrassed

Thinker_Belle

Go to top