Gaurav Ke Side Effects(confessions of crazy fans) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@Hinu di-thank u sooo much *hug* exam was good:)one more to go...then i'll be back with my list:D..hehe...@Shobs Di...unfortunately he hasn't been able to influence me in that way...*sigh*...Im still the same clutter-prone teenager!:D

ok here I am with my laaambiii wali list:

1) Sab mein woh dikhta hai ,Khanna main kya karoon - lol
sachi this issue is seriously risky...my poora laptop is infested with this thing called Gauraveria...jahan dekho bas tum hi tum ho...recently my precious first laptop broke possibly coz I had a high quantity of videos and pictures loaded on it...but since this side effect gets worse with withdrawal soon I got busy downloading all the lost data on my other lappie...Gaurav addiction ki jai ho !

2) Music sunna hua dushwar - whatever nice tune I listen to ,I begin planning a VM on uknowho...
oh that reminds me...my inpiration for VMs is entirely credited to Gaurav...I previously had done pic mixes but he/YaRav inspired me to the next step ahead ...and the best was him liking one of my first attempts...it was a dream come true !

3) Tera dushman mera enemy tera friend mera yaar - I / we've (HnT) become so protective of GK in the recent times that koi kuch thoda sa bhi bura bole toh uski khair ni...he hardly has any dushmans really but whatever few he isnt aware of unke liye hum hain na !... And half my fb frndlist consists of  Gaurav's shubhchintaks lol...whoever loves him the way I do is my best buddy always :) and some who pretend to be his friends better watch out *narrows eyes and observes dubiously*

4) Buri nazar wale tera mooh kaala - I have never been superstitious in my whole life until now and have started believing in the buri nazar thing... kaala tika is a must for all Gaurav shows and ads ...dont ask me how I put the tika on (my tv and lappie both are covered with something kaala ? wonder what it is )

5) Gaurav ke liye kuch bhi karega - yes ...I was never good at PR and ab toh scene hi kuch aur hai boss...I'd do anything and I mean anything to make him smile ...*ahem *

will add more ...abhi its dream time...oh yeah thats next then -my dream katha :)
 then the OMG saga
 fir the perfectionist similarities...

uff yeh list na hogi khatam !

p.s: haan there's a 1 in a million chance of Gaurav reading this and yup ! even I'm hopeful of that one chance...
Edited by hinz - 12 years ago
ROFL hehe the list was awesome!especially the kaala tika one:D...uff just raring to write mine!!!But have to streamline what shobs di says a "diarrhoea" of thoughts:D..and then make special arrangements so that i don't end up writing a separate post for each point...lol...
@Shobs -   That neatness thing runs in the family eh? 😉

@Hina babe - Awesome!! *whistles* 😆😆 Totally dig the reporter style of commenting!!  Super duper awesome!! And yeah, you're the best PR in the bijness, period! 

OK finally I'm here with my list...dunno if it will fit in all my thoughts and emotions about Gaurav...

1)I was against the total generation leap concept in Kumkum...But Gaurav changed it ALL...the moment he came on screen, my whole perception about generation leaps in serials changed...that episode onwards, i watched the serial ONLY to watch him perform...Sharman could cheer me up in ANY situation...so, it was the first time I actually fell in love with an on screen chracter😍and an actor...i cherished the very first article published in the paper about the KK gen leap...

2)When he was replaced, i literally went into mini-depression😆that's how i discovered I-F when i randomly googled his name...even when i had a good day, there always used to be something nagging me somewhere, till i remembered the replacement thing and felt angry...he also made me sadistic😉i used to love reading posts where they bashed the new actor who had  replaced him😳

3)Thus began a time when i started watching all his shows...my parents were taken by surprise when they saw i had suddenly taken to watching SERIALS😆I preferred getting late for my Maths tuition to missing MDTA...and also rescheduled my study timetable so that i could watch Santaan at 7😉nowadays, my dinner time changes with the time his shows are aired...i have dinner at 7 now😆And i heard its healthy, too, so good for me😉

4)My craze for Gaurav became visible to my uncle who ended up giving me his number...yayyyOMG OMG OMG he talked to me for 10 mins in such a warm,  friendly way...gosh i looovvve him🤗since then, 3rd March 2007 has become THE luckiest day of my life😃

5)Whenever i see his pics or even read anything about him, i jump around, much to my family members' amusement😆dil se khushi milti hai uske saath kuch achha hota hai toh❤️

6)i cried when i lost all his pics that i had saved, owing to a hard disk crash😭My brother said I'm mad...i agree😉

7)I show his interviews to all my family members...and also my friends...infact i used to say any random thing about him to my best friend Ishita😛ometimes to their boredom😆but they have all agreed to one thing...he's talented no doubt...mission accomplished

9)After a long, hard day(yes, even children have such days), just one look at his face and i start😃i love him coz he can unknowingly cheer me up ANY time...no complaints, no demands

10)I had chosen not to be able to view the members' siggies on I-F...Yes i DO feel bad when i see other actors' siggies...dunno why, i feel kinda mad if there's no Gaurav-Gaurav all around😳

11)He has become an integral part of my life...in my cerebrum's memory cells, (Kanpur, painting, horse-riding, yellow light, vibrant smile, sense of humour, Miss India, Hindi serial, etc etc etc and many other seemingly random things and words)= Mr. Gaurav Khanna...😆

12)In my mind, I've made up a story, which i feel is nice😳, for a serial which stars him, is a runaway hit, garners the highest trp's ever in the history of television, and comes back for numerous seasons...I've even imagined the girl who's opposite him...she has features similar to mine☺️, but is an improved version of me😆arrey real life mein jo ho nahi sakta woh imagination mein hi sahi😉

13)I have even imagined  a story for a film, which he stars in along with AB Senior, Pankaj Kapoor and irrfan Khan(yes, all his faves)...it is a major hit and has received critical acclaim...so much so that he has ended up winning a national award,and many other awards in the international film circuit...even though AB didn't😛he has one scene in it where his character breaks down and cries...that scene has been counted as a CLASSIC...

14)I imagine what his house in Kanpur looks like- hwat his family memebers look like, his lifestyle there, his interactions with everyone...I am a  MAJOR day-dreamer, and when I have np wprk(or sometimes even when I do have work😉), i imagine all this...it gives me bliss, i tell u😃

15)He has got me addicted to his shows, and given me such wonderful friends like u🤗

16)I have had a few celeb crushes before, but there's not a chance that I have a crush on him...coz crushes are temporary, and u lose interest in that person after the crush fades...a five-year long thing CANNOT be a crush, right?I really wish the best for him, dil se...i feel all warm inside when i think about him...and I'm glad to have found like-minded people here, who understand TOTALLY how I feel...my need to watch and rewatch and discuss about ALL videos, pic and articles,,,anything related to him

17)I'm sitting here in my friends' house, typing away...all others are playing board games😆I'm not such an unsocial person otherwise, u know😆and i DO love my friends...but this HAD to be done, right?😉
OMG have u looked at the length of my post!!!!!!Thank your stars for the numerous instances of torture my computer saved u all from🤣I know i had said i'll write this by 24-25th, but...u know, results, applications, admissions...*sigh*...i had planned on going to a cyber cafe to write this...Tanu u got to be grateful that I didn't go to the cafe to write this...else u would have had to pay me Rs.15😉🤣..I'm not sure mere post mein maine sab kuch fit kiya ya nahin...waise toh I can go on and on and on...but my friends are calling me now...I don't even know how many points i have left in my mind, which I'll remeber one by one..be ready for more piddi posts later😆I haven't even checked grammar/spelling...so pardon me😳had i used my own computer i'd have been 18 posts older😉O

This is so LIBERATING!!!😃
Edited by GauravsDbest - 12 years ago
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

OMG have u looked at the length of my post!!!!!!Thank your stars for the numerous instances of torture my computer saved u all from🤣I know i had said i'll write this by 24-25th, but...u know, results, applications, admissions...*sigh*...i had planned on going to a cyber cafe to write this...Tanu u got to be grateful that I didn't go to the cafe to write this...else u would have had to pay me Rs.15😉🤣..I'm not sure mere post mein maine sab kuch fit kiya ya nahin...waise toh I can go on and on and on...but my friends are calling me now...I don't even know how many points i have left in my mind, which I'll remeber one by one..be ready for more piddi posts later😆I haven't even checked grammar/spelling...so pardon me😳had i used my own computer i'd have been 18 posts older😉O

This is so LIBERATING!!!😃

Omygosh!!  way to go Shrek!!ROFLROFL

Loved all your confessions, kiddo!  I have to admit, you are really REALLY crazy about Gaurav, just like the rest of us!😆😆

I'm so grateful that you didnt make 20 piddi posts to confess that I'm sending virtual kisses to your friend's computer, which allowed you to "LIBERATE"  yourself!ROFLROFL You should visit her often and use her computer  😃

Oh yeah, thanks for rubbing it in that you TALKED to him.. for not less than 10 minutes 😳 That doesn't make me jealous at all . Now excuse me while I punch my couch because its not letting me sit on it comfortably..ROFL

Will look forward to your piddi posts of all the things you missed in your long post... 😛😆

And ya i forgot...when he got replaced in KK, i used to cry in the toilet...lol...and i kept watching the first 2 mins of the show just to see his name in the credits for quite a few days afterwards...hehe...and had to make do with MDTA...
Oh u liked it...thaaank u...OK im back to my khataara computer, so I can't 'like', use smileys or give exclamation marks, etc..OK so my shift key is kharaab as well...hehe...
ehe...and yaar i didn't wanna make anyone jealous, its just that i can't break my promise...im not allowed to do certain things...ok ok, i know ur 'feelings' are not 'hurt' easily...so no sorry.hehe