Posted: 12 years ago
As per news articles , soon pia will b into a coffin and there will b a leap in the show. But Pia is a human n she can't survive in the coffin. The article told that werewolves r going 2 enter the show. So, may b there is a chance that pia can b saved by a werewolf n will go with him. But after 1year Pia will return 2 take revenge from maithli.

What do u think guys n gals?
how true maybe piya will be turned into a werewolf and then it becomes a dark lovestory between a werewolf and vampire impossibly darkEdited by koyal-kajal - 12 years ago
The thing u r saying has got high possibilities...
Ya, kajal. If Pia turns into a werewolf, it will bcome a impossible dark love story. Then It will b more fun 2 watch the show.
Can you just turn into a vampire? Don't you, erm inherit it or something? I mean the curse? ๐Ÿค”

that is certainly a possibility, it may well happen, lets see

and i think metz will not be able to bite piya cos that time maisha and panchi will come there as per the article and then she will become pia,
and as abhay will also be fooled this time , may be werevolves will save her
hey i jst wrote the same topic & i was not knowing u already written it.Me sorry
it can happen and its really funny.

Originally posted by koyal-kajal

how true maybe piya will be turned into a werewolf and then it becomes a dark lovestory between a werewolf and vampire impossibly dark
Ek saal ka gap to take revewnge too,long yaar...this cv's shud get away fom taking LEAPS
I do hope werewolfs saves her๐Ÿ˜›, that would be fun instead of a coffin,lol