Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Poonam ne kaha meri  beti ko chhod  do 

Rishi ne kaha Ranbir ko chhod do...

sub ne kaha aish ki kamar ko chhod do

eik din ayega jab koi kahega IF  par gossip padhna aur likhna  hi chhod do

Kaun kambhakt IF par aata hai Moral science padhen ke liye

hum toh aatei hai ki thoda smile kar sakein, thode eyebrows raise kar sakein aur thoda chit chat karke khush ho sakein

..😆

😲 I am speechless, this is friggin AMAZING  😆👏
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Pathetic. Maybe you're daughter should stop using others for publicity as well miss!

Word...she can't have it both ways...maybe she should go hide in her mother's skirts if she can't handle the pressure like an adult
Originally posted by: youknowme

Because no matter how old your child is you still remember holding them as a baby and you still love them and don't like to see them savaged. At least if you are a parent worthy of the name you do.
Anyway this isn't nearly as bad as when AB goes on and on about his son who is a married man, and whom the audiences obviously aren't enthusiastic about.
She's not trying to puff up her daughter, she's doing what comes naturally and trying to protect her.

I get your point, but while im working if my boss calls me and tells me that my work has been so far shit, i dont expect my parents to become all protective and call my boss and give a piece of their mind.

In real world once you start working your are on your own (at least in most cases). Of course parents are around for support and encouragement, but your professional battles are your battles not theirs.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I get your point, but while im working if my boss calls me and tells me that my work has been so far shit, i dont expect my parents to become all protective and call my boss and give a piece of their mind.

In real world once you start working your are on your own (at least in most cases). Of course parents are around for support and encouragement, but your professional battles are your battles not theirs.

This would be Right, If Sonakashi's Mom complain about the DIRECTOR of the film, in that case She has no right to interfere as Sonakshi has to handle that...😛
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

This would be Right, If Sonakashi's Mom complain about the DIRECTOR of the film, in that case She has no right to interfere as Sonakshi has to handle that...😛

Bagarh, if their are negative rumours at work about me, I just cant imagine my parents or most of the parents doing something other than providing moral support or giving them the courage to deal with it.

OK. Poonam didn't call a press conference to say these things.

media kept poking her, that's why she spilled some bitter juice.

my Q. is why would my boss phone my mom giving her the report card like a kindergarten teacher? i think, my boss needs to grow up.

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mogliF21

my Q. is why would my boss phone my mom giving her the report card like a kindergarten teacher? i think, my boss needs to grow up.

😆😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
GobSmacked

Usually FilmStars parents ignore all this, but this time news like just seeing that Sonakshi carrying 1 extra bag - News Media Printed as She is staying at Salman House all NIGHT...

Rumours about link-ups as stars are working together... and News printed about ur daughter indicating she is sleeping with some1 is something diff...

Atleast give 1 geniune right to her mom to say 1nce for her daughter... Every mother has this right :)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Aunty ji, phir beti ko bollywood mein kyun bheja. 🤓😳b/w who has holded her/😳
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
arey sonakshi kya dhood ki dhuli hai.. who knwos aach ho..
and she shoudl stop acting as if .. she is sati savitri..
itna hi tha to Bwood mein kyun aayi