India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

why dev so rude to radhika?????

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I did'nt undrestand why dev is so rude to radhika ,I mean its not radhika fault totally.first he was attracted to radhika and chased her everywhere she goes amd made her feel to love him.when she fall in love with him ,he for his family sake pressurised her to forget her feeling and marry someone else ,first he developed the feeling of love in her then asked her to forget ,then how she could do that
so how its rdahika fault that he always portays in front of her like only she is responsible.I knoe he has family pressure but he should not be so rude that he hurted her physiclly and instead no kindness for her .now days dev chraecter is not digestible hope to see his soft side towards radhika soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suktiv3gradev09--Ekta--chammak_challogoolabfatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I think he is really angry at Radhika but also at himself. And he doesn't agree with Radhika that she is in the house. He wanted to tell the family the truth remember! But we need to see more Dev thoughts process!! Hopefully this week!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top