Navya

On a second thought...

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this was the only way to get a confession out of both...if both characters have stopped thinking what they are doing and about their families they would have not taken the step forward. Many times it happens that you do things in a flow...things that you normally wont do...

Also it would have been difficult to continue with the way they were without anyone else realising what is happening...(like Rama & Renuka already know..) and not creating roadblocks...

The way Rama is plotting, anant needed a strong reason to rebel in future track..which can't be just that he likes a girl...it has to be a deeper commitment from his side to Navya..

However I agree that the execution was patchy and the hug was not required or could have been executed in a better way.

my guess now is that they will continue to show this love story ..and then another high point would be their family coming to know about this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur ritee
bt dat meannss den it vl sooonnn shift to familly drammmaaa
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
If this's what they have all in mind,Then what they were thinking when they gave the show a "Youth"tag..
They should have say-Its a simple love story with Saas bahu & their sazzish drama. & this way they would have done full justice to The famous-"Rishta wohi soch nayi" logo ..After all viewers will get to see 19yr old,a college guy getting married..nothing else but that's definitely new,isn't it? :S
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes even i think it was too fast 
-veena.shona- thumbnail
i agree wid u, bt tht wld make d show vry saas bahu types😕
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: piya2025

If this's what they have all in mind,Then what they were thinking when they gave the show a "Youth"tag..
They should have say-Its a simple love story with Saas bahu & their sazzish drama. & this way they would have done full justice to The famous-"Rishta wohi soch nayi" logo ..After all viewers will get to see 19yr old,a college guy getting married..nothing else but that's definitely new,isn't it? :S

🤣🤣🤣...loved that sentence...😆
i am sure this show will turn out to be the saas bahu type too...no doubt..i mean,the latest article of shaheer...he did mention he was currently working on saas bahu kind...😒so i better not expect too much to be utterly disappointed😕 ...but i hope it doesn't happen so soon..😕..