Editing Dept. = Locha Dept. ??

Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode looked rushed to me.. Was there anyone else who felt the same too? I am sure there would have been proper transition from one scene to another but I felt that the scenes were scissored on the editing table...
To begin with, the end yesterday was on Geet and Maan's face and today started with Jugnu mama.. the mama act was fab... but suddenly Maaneet breaking into the jig kinda felt rushed... was it only me who felt it or were there others who felt the same?
Then the last scene... geet sees the food... was it for Maan or for Geet? Both had fasted... probably there would have been a scene of them feeding each other.. but alas scissored it seemed... suddenly Maan goes I dont want to leave you... it felt like he just came n the first thing they talked was his leaving her to go to his room...
Then the Teji-Pammi sequence.. he came back y'day... wud have been good if they had shown some conversation between the two...maybe they have kept it for a later time... but I felt that editing team did wonders on their scenes too...
Anyone shares my opinion??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv-tv thumbnail
the proper flow in the scenes was missing...the dance came in all of a sudden and the scene after the song was also sudden...seems they had editing problems and also coz they had to use BD's they cud not complete scenes well
Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought the scene right after dance was still ok...since the song ended on the whole family n generally the next thing wud be dinner on such events...I think the editing n huge snips happened due to the fact that they wanted to show until the KC night in today's episode n carry forward n only concentrate on the hight point but then tehy could have edited or shortened mamaji-maan scene...n instead shud have shown their dinner together :) ...but then u are correct the issue with the dinner/last scene was BD...so well we have seen what they showed the content was definitely there but the progression and impact could have been better had they edited properly