Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice episode. Reasoning for AP's action by the AC was acceptable. Hats off to the Director and to the dialogue writer. Show a dutiful Police department is good for a change. Edited by varny - 12 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Overall, today's episode as well this week was packed up with story, suspense, twist and revelation!

Anand is one incorrigible fellow like Mohan and he does need a lot more slaps from his BIL's and still may not reform. He is married and instead of concentrating on trying to mend his relationship with his wife, still leaves no opportunity in increasing the sufferings to T/TA. Good that his idea totally backfired and proved a blessing for T/TA. I believe Shyamala talked to her father to force AP to withdraw the case against T. Hope S becomes a good friend to T and helps her in the future in situations where Deepa is unable to.

As for L's MIL, her yelling at L for a cup of coffee does seem unreasonable, but seems justified for L's behavior. L did not even observe her mil calling her name and was so engrossed in the videos. As for L's MIL, she indeed was a nice person before the sudden-no-one-knows-C arranged L/N marriage. She probably assumed that L threatened N into this sudden marriage and is also not happy with L's behavior post marriage. L is only adding fuel to her Mil's anger with her stern stare, stupid words and being locked-up upstairs in a room with N. So, some interesting L/MIL fight in store for us viewers next week. May be Periappa wanted to talk to N abt the same issue and called him to his office to avoid any issues at home.

Well, the last part was really interesting. TA flying back to Chennai and seeing him at Ac's office with MM/K was a real pleasant surprise to us viewers. He won't leave T alone at any cost in the future! AC indeed is a true and nice policeman and finally helped TA. Still, there remains a suspense at the end of this week as to what happened to T and who helped her.

Kanagu lended his moral support to T/TA's family today and proved that he is one true friend of T/TA who can counted upon in times of distress.   

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update.👍🏼

From Anand's behaviour knowingly or unknowingly his feelings for Thuls has not died even after marrying Bujima. I am glad Shyamala saw the real character of her husband and realises what he is capable of doing. Since their marriage is not consummated l sincerely hope she would teach him a good lesson for making Thuls oda life miserable and drops him like a hot brick after she completes her mission.👏

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Shyamala and Charu to meet. Charu is all out to destroy T & T's marriage and Shyamala would see to that T & T's marriage stays intact. I hope Shymala with her father's influence in the society is able to put Charu down and cripple her from doing any harm to Thuls. Charu thinks she has got the power to do anything with the snap of her fingers but let her realise that somebody called Bujimma is way above her. I hope Bujimaa would hire some adiyals to warn Charu the psycho not to cross T & T oda path.😈

Ente Guruvayurappa...hope Tamil over hears his mum and Charu engaged in a conversation trying to kick Thuls out of Tamil's life so that Charu takes over Thulsi's rightful place. That way let him monitor their movement and protect his dear Thuls. If he charges at them this Charu the psycho might kidnap Tamil and torture him to agree to her terms - (this actress has done this in one of the serials before - I think its in VASANTHAM...she was another psycho there...but I must take my hat out for her coz she did a remarkable performance..!!👍🏼

Tamil's mum should be shot with a silencer..!!😡😡😡...she is slowly grooming a little GW to take over her place...Nitish is too weak to control her and very soon she is going to create havoc in Periappa's home..!!😡😡

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago