Thendral

friday 13.5.11 wher s thuls????

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
muthumanik pleads with the police..police throws him out..does not allow him to talk to thuls..thuls cries lady constable asks thuls to sit quietly..kanaku and muthu go outside...
AP walks out of police station gets into his car glaring at muthumanik...kanaku tells him nothing can be done ..police have ganged up so we ll go meet anand...muthumanik is worried says thuls is alone in police station...

lav nitish looking at photos and videos of green park..she lies on his shoulders he talks abt his friends..she says my dress only stood out.he says coz ur special..she smiles periappa calls him up..asks him to come to  office..he leaves she s watching it...lav mom in law calls her she dosent react she shouts loud asks her to put coffee ..lav immed closes laptop goes..mom in law suspects she opens it sees all videos ..shocked!!!(😆😆lav s doomed!!yipee!!!)

at anand's house muthu talks to him..tells him to talk to AP ..he says what can i say am oly constable..he is oly inspector i must only listen to him...shyamala is hearing all this from other room..she is irritated..anand says i know thuls is innocent but i cannot help..why is TA doing all this..kanaku tells anand its not TA mistake he just hel;ped a gal AP s taking revenge...anand aside smiles saying "i should help thuls a " and gives a wicked grin..shyamala sees this ...he says i cant help though TA is best buddy ..you can go meet AC he will help def..kanaku muthu thank him dey lev..anand laughs saying AC is so angry wid TA-thuls veeru case he ll nevva help walks in happily😡😡..shyamala is angry...

as muthu kanaku r driving TA calls muthu narrates everythn..TA immed agrees to lev...muthu kanaku at AC office TA arrives..he says he came by flight...they meet AC...TA narrates...AC says wat AP did is not wrong when ppl like u can give poi sakshi why cant police give false complaint both of you r bad...TA pleads he says no cant help ..TA begs him says we r extremely sorry but thuls is alone in police again court all we don wanna go life will be ruined pl help..police advices him nevva to reapet his mistakes coz the dept was out to shame coz of his act..he asks for forgivenes..AC says i investigated abt u ..heard ur good ppl and tat thuls didnt commit crime ll help u..theyr happy he asks AC to release thuls..AC calls but its one sided conv he says "what ??AP a??when ??for what??no don do that!!ill talk to him"TA is worried...😭😭(charu's work maybe!!!)

thodarum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Bjda!

This Anand😡...in future i want to see this guy begging T&T for help...Shyamala noted her "never proving love" hubby's expression change when he acted all happy imagining T&T suffering🤢, she can read Anand's mind voice?😕.

Are they planning to show Lav as an upcoming pei in this serial?🤢...all she do is staying in that rich house..i mean in her room...and she is all dressed up like going to some function😡...Wow salsa mix dance in video too...cant even digest seeing those pictures...our Lav want to print those picture aam...lol...how come a friends dancing so close aam...i want to see Lav dancing closer with one of Nithesh's friends🤢...i hope Lav gets some nice treat next week from her MIL.

I want to know the speed of Madurai to Chennai flight?...MM visited to AC's office from Anand's house & TA came to Chennai from Madurai😕..i totally didn't expect that...AC is nice just like Periappa...the way AC pointed out T&T's mistake was nice...in the mean time he also proved that he is a good officer...giving suspense aam, to us...it might be Shyamala who made AP to withdraw the case & its the only possibility here after she seeing MM's convo with Anand.

On the whole its a good episode & a week...If arresting T&T is Charu's plan...all i can say is good job, better luck next time😃...it might be her plan as she might expected police is not going to help T&T after VR's release and she might thought AP will make it a big deal...she might also failed to think that some new person might help T&T (if its Shyamala who helped).
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I think AP has withdrawn the case due to pressure from Ganja who has been pressurised by Shymala...
Only Thuls should not be kidnapped now by the spy knowing she is all alone ...
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update😊.Ap lodges a complaint against thuls. Ithu…T&Tka thevaya? Why does the couple take all the problems in to their own hands? Now they are in hot soup. I reckon that anand will not help thuls.😡

However shymala will force anand to help his friend evident by her facial expression or I think shymala spoke to her dad😕.

Coming to lav and nitish, how can they be proud of the party photos? They do not care abt what is transpiring to others. Stone-hearted people. Sigh…The lav is not brought up in a good way.Gw is telling her not to respect her MIL.😡

She does not know the values: respect, compassion, not being selfish.😡 This girl thinks that it is easy to emathufy her MIL and get the house under her control(Amma advice) But…but your MIL is so smarter than you ma…kannu.😉
Anyway Ta is rushing to Chennai by plane. He still has not gotten a permanent job.Still, he shows care towards his beloved wife and is rushing to Chennai, despite all the milestones. This shows his true love towards thuls👏.
 I really liked when TA was supporting thuls and saying appavi. Athu than T&tkitta pirachanaiye.

MM and kanagu went to see the AC and Ta came with them too. It is a good thing that the AC knows the truth and he supports T&T.However, what was the conversation about? Why would AP take back his complaint…chances are more? (Shymala asked her father to talk to AP).Now AP will be afraid of thuls even though it is his daughter's issue AP seems to be scared of shymala's dad so he will not bother thuls again.
However, there are a few possibilities as follows.

Thuls was brought away by someone. (10%)
                AP withdrawed the case. (20%)
                Anand convinced AP (20%)
               Shymala could have helped thuls (40%)
                The case was brought to court (40%)
Dir kumaran stopped the epi with great suspense. I am certainly anticipating the impending twists and turns.😍

Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks Bdja for the lovely update! 😃 I'm excited too for Lavs to get aapu. This selfish queen deserves any insults coming her way whether they are truth or not, she should just suffer... I knw I sound mean, but that girl irritates me more than Psycho and GW 😡

@ Tanu... I too think Shyamala is a superb wife if she can read her hubby's mind voice 😆... speaking of whom, I think she convinced AP to drop charges against... that's why AC looks so confuse 😃

Speaking of AC, though I'm glad he realized T&T's good nature and decided to help, his logic for the rules and authority don't make sense to me. How is lying to protect a convict to save a family (nits family) the same as framing an innocent gal for pure purpose of revenge???? 😕 AC said his whole department had to put down their heads in shame for VR's case... well what about when they arrested Thulasi for TA's attempted murder despite so many people defending her character... did they apologize for that or get ashamed for their lack of proper investigation??? 😡😡😡 Hmmm... everyone has some weird logic... driving me crazy trying to understand it...

On the positive note, TA rushing back in a plane to see Thuls like I expected was too sweet 😳 poor guy... but like Tanu said, that was some super speeding... only 30 mins 😲 maybe TA drove the plane and came 😛

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the update.

Nicole, Did Lav tell Nitish to print those pictures? She is really becoming an energy vampire for Nitish, choking him, draining him and causing stress for him. All she wants is show off without taking any responsibility. The flight from Madurai to Madras takes just half an hour. But I am not sure about the frequency of the flights.

The director has ended the week with a suspense. But it is a good move of the director to show the assistant commissioner as a gentleman. I believe what KuttyPonnu said. AP could have withdrawn the case due to the pressure from Shyamala's dad whom Shyamala could have pressurized.

vernaly thumbnail
thankyou for the update.

But I fear the worst.What if APD is dead(i mean killed by someone).TT will be in  boiling soup.

APD hubby was physo's stalker. he forced APD to go to TT house,out of guilt now APD tried suicide
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update 😃.

It was sad to see Thulasi crying helplessly 🤗, but she looked cute...lol. Anandh has so much of vanmam, in hospital he wished to see TA dead and now want to see Thulasi behind bars. He has to suffer alot. His mind voice was too irritating as we know how sweet TA to this idiot 😡. Waiting to see S&T meeting each other hugging infront of Anandh to make his stomach burn. None is needed for Anandh's wife, through his action she will be able to understand how nice T&T are 😊.

Haiyaaa...Lavanya ku aapu ready next week. I have to admit the romance was super duper cute...kadavule...kodumai.... She really wants to print photos 😲...why not they can frame it and hang it for dhrishti at their front door! 🤢...i am eagerly waiting to see her getting aapu next week 😍.

Awww...TA was sweet when he could not stay in Madurai for even a second after getting to know about Thulasi...how he was arguing for her 😳. AC did point out T&T mistakes the same way Thulasi did with Periyappa before she agreed to help VR. But finally they made it really quick.

@Tanu...TA Thulasi kaaga naa...olympics la odara maathiri kooda odi vanthu help pannuvan if he wasn't able to catch a flight on time 😳 😆.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bjda..
It was a goof episode indeed...
Lav's mil knowing what his son and DIL are upto and how they cheated them. I badly want Lav's mil to show these photos to GW at TA/T/puvi/sudha's and say GW the way she has brought up lav...how nice that would be. i think all of lav's issues would be piled up together and she would be sent out of the house with no one to support her...this party one, her 4 lakhs money issue, proposal form sudha and additionally blamed for GW's plans with charu. Lets see...so at that time both GW and lav would get caught and no one wd be there to help propably...still if she gets her treatment one by one that shd be done before GW..she shd be called here and insulted...

Ac was very nice and straight forward. But like ranu said why did TA fail to point out the wrong case against T blvg Gw and AP?? May be bcos of that guilt he looked into the case even before TA came for help????
Rofl ta catching a flight and half an hour transit is fine...but chennai's traffic to reach a place from airport would be more than the transit time from maduurai...like gunz said olympic runnin or some disapparation technique only would help...

And i thk it must be shyamala who must have helped...that would be the best flaw for charu if it was her plans to send APD as spy...
Otherwise Did APD get conscious and tell thgs to AC and ap had withdrawn the case...if so ??????she would be spying them stilll...please no...let it be shyamala and let Story continue as T and S around...
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update!  So, no Detention center or court house for T. T escapes from torture, so does the viewers. Somehow today's episode, for that matter the whole APD plotline lacks the emotional zip and connect which is normally associated with T's distress tales.

Except the good SI & AC, all the cops including A seem to be pinheads and the PD is completely moronic dominated by convoluted logic. The T arrest saga is comical and cops reaction to MM & K is over the top. AC seems to be very decent person has point about TA & T twisting the truth in court for their personal gains and as result PD got bad rap. How come AC inquired and came to conclusion that T & TA's are innocent in APD case when his subordinate claims that TA &T are prime accused?? Hmm Err' PD operates with different sets of logic at different levels...  well.. It's all part of the game.

HRH SK MIL track is getting tedious. SK seems to be high fashionista while MIL looks like her servant. MIL was too much, bossing SK for cuppa. Tsunami is going to erupt now that MIL has seen the pics & videos

S, the darling of the GF clan seems to be nice person. Hopefully she doesn't turn into another psycho. Looks like the S & T touch point has happened.  S was amazing when she observes and deduces that A is not sincere by reading his expressions ' the evil smirk included. Seems like S has swung into action bailing out T using daddy dearest.

TA - super hero, flies @ the Mach 100 speed to reach the cops office, anything for his beloved wifey, but the cost is borne by his ex-colleague. It was amazing to see TA lobbying hard with AC for T, so more TA &T scenes next week. Has TA got his job? It will be nice T asks TA about his job status as the first thing when they meet.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago