Rang Badalti Odhani

~*~Happy Birthday Veenator the Moderator~*~ - Page 7

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys.. i am reading all the wishes baree baree seee.. LMAOO...
there is so much crazyness around you have no idea.. so if i get back a bit later.. don't get mad.. i will come back with detailed thanks.. muuuaahzz to all!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have a great day!!!!  😃

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Veenaaa!
Happy Birthdayyy!!!
🤗
Dare I ask how old you are now?! Waise I have an inkling-Aunty style totally gave it away😆

Anywayyy
Since it's your birthday
Totally mushy mushy wala post this shall be and since I suck at mushy it will be brief😛

Haan tou my pehla PERSONAL types interaction with you was when you PMed me during some discussion at the DT about someone.I remember the context but not going to remind you.Anyway gist of it was I was being all diplomatic and you were...NOT! After a PM or so I was all 'Wait, isn't she the MOD, isn't she supposed to be saying what I am saying?!' And so set the stage for one of the most un-MOD-ly(gosh whenever I say this ungodly comes to mind) MOD interactions in the history of IF-kind😆

So yeah-love how you are a friend and MOD together and able to manage this crazy place so effectively!
Also love our vela spamming sessions
And your itemness
And hate your love for you-know-who
But have gotten used to it
And you're so prettyyy and cute! *heart*

Oh and have racked my brains trying to figure out what Kr stands for (Kremlin? Krishna? Kermit?!)

Anyway hope you have an AMAZING day with the kids and poor neglected hubby(Aaj ke liye forget all your faltu loves and give the poor guy some lurve😆)!

------------------------------------------------
Gushing, spamming as no one can
Cool she is, with powers to ban
But I'd become her number one fan
If she'd let go of the ARGH-MAN

[The guy even inspires bad poetry! SEE!]

Love
Yumna😃

P.S: Am not a VM/Siggie/AVI maker tou couldn't think of a gift-so you tell me what you want.Its yours as long as it don't involve the ugh-man! *hugs*
P.S 2: Sorry for the late wishes! Blame the darn uni for keeping the darn exam on the darn day!
Edited by -SYS- - 12 years ago
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Am i too late...?! Hope not!

Happy Birthday Veena! 🥳

OK i would love to gift you something like the other talented ladies on this forum have done... but my bad luck, wouldn't know where to start with avis/sigs etc. 😔

So i did the best i could and got in touch with Armaan (dost hai mera 🤣) and he really wanted to wish you on your special day...

...cake from Armaan... not a bad birthday present after all! 🤣 

Oh and he also wants to send you this...

And just so you know, this is the look he had on his face when i was telling him about you...

He's latoo over you already, i'm telling you! 🤣

Finally, he said he's sorry he couldn't meet you this time...

...and that next year he'll wish you personally! 😉 ðŸ˜†

Lol, hope you liked my present! Like everyone else has said, you are a brilliant mod, and i truly think the way you run this forum makes it even more of an awesome place than it already is!

Hope you have a brilliant day, and may the coming years be filled with happiness, good health, laughter and success!

Love and hugs

~Aysha~
Edited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha's little story is compelling me to ask you this...

Have you ever talked to Armaan in your life like ever? lmao
-mesmerised- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

Ayesha's little story is compelling me to ask you this...

Have you ever talked to Armaan in your life like ever? lmao

Is this q for Veena or me? Either way its highly unlikey seeing as Armaan doesn't exist! 🤣
rooj-i thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Is this q for Veena or me? Either way its highly unlikey seeing as Armaan doesn't exist! 🤣

hahahaha it was for Veena...

and plz huh...its the guy who plays armaan does exist and as far as I know all the S1 leads are suppose to refer themselves as their characters rather than themselves😆
-mesmerised- thumbnail

hahahaha it was for Veena...

and plz huh...its the guy who plays armaan does exist and as far as I know all the S1 leads are suppose to refer themselves as their characters rather than themselves😆

Lol true! Get's really confusing... no wonder we're Yasharan crazy... you can't make out when they're in character mode and when they're not! 😉 ðŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Lol true! Get's really confusing... no wonder we're Yasharan crazy... you can't make out when they're in character mode and when they're not! 😉 ðŸ˜†

I second that...but lately most of the time they are in the later mode😉 making our dil beat twice as fast😆
-mesmerised- thumbnail

I second that...but lately most of the time they are in the later mode😉 making our dil beat twice as fast😆

Lol, it's true. Wonder if Veena thinks the same...? Judging by your post regarding her denial, i'm guessing not! 😆