Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rooj-i

Ullu Banaya!!!!

~*ll*~Happy Birthday Veena!~*ll*~

What? I had to make it! I had to lie!!!

So Get this...I have a story to tell you, this is the only time I will ever admit it and after today I'll forget it so listen carefully!!!

Why I Do Not Like Armaan- By Rooj-i

Pehle I thought it has to be coz of DMG, it hogged the Telly and IF for far too long and created so many drama w/i the drama. 

Then I was like naah...I never even watched the damn show so how can I not like Armaan?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Jhatka Pada kya?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No? Ok i'll keep moving.

Then I was like, it has to be coz of KSG, bilkul nikama!πŸ˜†

But then I was like naw...I never even watched him act so I can't possible dislike the guy!πŸ˜†

Ek Aur pada?πŸ˜†

Nahi? Acha aage suno!πŸ˜ƒ

Then I was like it has to be his dancing abilities in Jhalak few years back, oh yea that was the only time I actually saw himπŸ˜†

But then I was like nope, he was a decent dancer but I liked his partner a lot so I can't possible hate him for thatπŸ˜†

Pairon talon zameen khiski kya?πŸ˜†

Abhi bhi nahi? Ok ok im getting there...be patient!

I kept thinking, I kept thinking and nothing was coming and then I joined this place and I realized that it was due to the crazy fans like you that I didn't like him.

Phir maine socha woh toh bilkul nahi ho sakta because even I am crazy about my "Ship" πŸ˜†

Ek aur...bas...

Then I got to meet you, I got to know you and I realized why I didn't really like him. He hogged all the attention from Karan and Shaan in your mind. Your complete obsession with Armaan for the next 7 janams! Uff Lady, the guy is not even a Doc and yet you drool over him! You forget Jiju and your children and us and Shaan, more importantly, when it comes to Armaan. I was like that is it! I do not like Veena's obsession to not like him!

So technically it was your obsession that makes me say I do not like him at all!!!🀣

Plus your denial to board my "Ship" makes me even dislike him more!!!🀣🀣🀣

-The End-

Acha Story time is finished...

Now time for your biodata!

Name: Veena
Obsessions: Armaan is number one baaki sab baad mein.🀣 Ok i'll mention those too. SRK is number two. Shaan is number 3, Crazy Colored Shirts is 4. Gaalis and Dies and Psshts are 5. Denial is 6. Work is 7. Diet is 8. 
Description:
The greatest Mod in this place ever!!! Unbiased and amazing! She is always there to help us! I pester her yet she doesn't flip out on me. She is more a friend than a mod. She is a mother but yet young at heart. Her personality is cool and her ideals are to die for. She never, ever want to be recognized the hard work she puts in running this place. The lady has a charm of her own, hardly getting angry and giving more warnings than actually banning. She is fair and hear everyone fairly no matter how much she may not want to. I don't think I have enough words to praise but I do know that I love her very much! I will always be there for her when she needs me to. I want to tell you how much I love you, how much this whole forum loves you!

You are brilliant and everything that the words can't describe!

You always have a way with word and I love it how you use them effectively! You know how to keep everyone here happy, not a quality that many possess! I would love to say that I want to use you for my own benefit (I was tempted once too🀣🀣🀣) but I could never do that to you!

I respect you like I respect my mother and there is no way I would misbehave with you ever!

Veenator the Moderator!!!

The Greatest Mod ever!!!

Ok enough with Rona dhona baba...that is not your style!!! πŸ€£

Acha abb I wanted to give you a gift but I couldn't coz it wasn't ready but I wanted to tell you that I know how much you are dying to be on my "Ship"🀣 So please come aboard before it is too late! I have a special place next to the Captain's Cabin made just for you🀣🀣🀣

Tempting na?!!!🀣

Happy Freaking Birthday Woman!!!!

Grow Up and Join my "Team" of awesomeness!!!

PS: Do not and I mean Do not Curse me🀣 You are forbidden today!!🀣

Acha that was the description of Veenator in my style!

Get Ready for Some fun!!!

Thanks Rooj..
Love the thread and love the wishes..
I Really thought you were studing.. jjjaaa goo study!!! I am getting all tensed up for you examz!πŸ˜†
Love love the wishes and the bio!!!  Awww bless you all.. thanks for all the love I am truly blessed... I don't know what i do to really get all this love but i must do something right. I can't thank you guys enough... all this love is enough for the next 6 janams with Armaan!!!
🀣🀣 (had to put that in!).

LMAOOO @ why don't you like Armaan!! You are just jealous.. admit it.. admit it!! hahaahhahahah!!!
I love all your reasons Rooj.. LMAOOO @ JDJ you actually thought of that.. muuah! hahahah!! Frankly he was there because of us.. he is not by anymeans a dancer! hahah!

Obsessions: Armaan is number one baaki sab baad mein.🀣 Ok i'll mention those too. SRK is number two. Shaan is number 3, Crazy Colored Shirts is 4. Gaalis and Dies and Psshts are 5. Denial is 6. Work is 7. Diet is 8.

hahaahaaa@ obsessions!!!!
Armaan.. Srk.. Shaan... Bradley Cooper.. Ashton Kutcher...John Abraham. (keep the dudes away from the restπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)
--then comes..
Crazy colored shirts (Armaan's or Shaan's).. gallies dies and expressions...(need to be expressive naa!πŸ˜†)..Exercise.. Diet (naaa i don't diet .. i 'eat right'🀣) ..home.. my kids.. IF.. work..
did i miss anything.. anything...πŸ₯±
phhhsssttt denial is not even in the list.. phhhsstt!!!
🀣🀣

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Super duper Veena

Mushkil kar de jeena

Phir bhi tere bina
Raha nahin Jaaye!!!

Haiiihaaaiii!!

Have a crazy, happy Birthday and chomp on an extra slice of your cake for me!!!!

❀️πŸ₯³β€οΈβ˜’️😈🀑🀬😎
Edited by simiv - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Veena-

Thanks Rooj..  awww I love you!πŸ€—
Love the thread and love the wishes..
I Really thought you were studing.. jjjaaa goo study!!! I am getting all tensed up for you examz!πŸ˜† hahahahaha u give my exams then! lol study shtudy...I had to do this...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Love love the wishes and the bio!!!  Awww bless you all.. thanks for all the love I am truly blessed... I don't know what i do to really get all this love but i must do something right. Duh Woman!!! You are our mod and we love you!!!! I can't thank you guys enough... all this love is enough for the next 6 janams with Armaan!!!
🀣🀣 (had to put that in!). OMG leave him alone for once!πŸ˜†

LMAOOO @ why don't you like Armaan!! You are just jealous.. admit it.. admit it!! hahaahhahahah!!! hahahahaha of what? im not jealous of him! Sheesh he can't even dance! lmao
I love all your reasons Rooj.. LMAOOO @ JDJ you actually thought of that.. muuah! hahahah!!  hey I don't praise for no reasonsπŸ˜† im glad u liked my reasons tho. lol Frankly he was there because of us.. he is not by anymeans a dancer! hahah! hahahahaha i figured that out...he is quite popular!

hahaahaaa@ obsessions!!!!
Armaan.. Srk.. Shaan... Bradley Cooper.. Ashton Kutcher...John Abraham. (keep the dudes away from the restπŸ˜›)
--then comes..
Crazy colored shirts (Armaan's or Shaan's).. gallies dies and expressions...(need to be expressive naa!πŸ˜†)..Exercise.. Diet (naaa i don't diet .. i 'eat right'🀣) ..home.. my kids.. IF.. work..
did i miss anything.. anything...πŸ₯±
phhhsssttt denial is not even in the list.. phhhsstt!!!
🀣🀣

hahahahaha Well i was close enough to all ur obsessions! lmao...and plz huh...u are sooo in denial hence it is in the listπŸ˜†πŸ€£

-Veena- thumbnail
Ok... ok.. you guys are going to give me a heart attack!!!
Mann do you have any idea how hard my heart is pounding reading all these messages.. Omggg.. sooo much loveee.. I love you guys..
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love all the gifts..
all the siggies are awesomeee .. omgg... ARMNNNAANNN SIGGIESSS... Shaan siggies.. omggg... i am going to go crazyyy!!
Omggg and the OS... Jayyy you are soo cute.. no i havn't read it yet.. i want to calm down before i start to read as with my heart pounding like this everything i blury!! 🀣
Omgg... Missy... i had goosebumps watching that VM.. maan how far have we come in this journey... crazy maan... all the older clips actually made me all senti!!! Love the VM!
Kay pagalii.. singing beech beech mein.. sooo freaking adorable...

Ohhh... i couldn't resist.. coming back with individual repliess.. omgg.. i loveee  you guys.. muuahhh!!
Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Guys... a wonderful breakfast is awaiting me on the table..
BRB after a bit.. Loves to all! Thanks once again for making this day so special..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
tune jo na kaha mein woh sunti rahi bewaja pyaar mein mein yoon ghoomti rahi❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️...lmao have a rocking day mrs armaan mallik...tell me yr age nowww i wanna know pleeejjjπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€— Veena, you are sooo cute, I remember when I entered this forum any problem between Shanak made me sad and you were always there to make me happyπŸ˜ƒ
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Veena diii!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—
My super woman of IF!!!
*imagines Veena di in a Superman Outfit*
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

May God bless you with tons and loads and quintals🀣 of fat🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sorry!!🀣 May god bless you with tons of happiness and patience(though you already seem to have a bundle of it)😳 and lots of love πŸ€— and Armaan for the rest of your janams🀣 though you should seriously give him mukti😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ€—
God Bless You!!
You have been one of the most awesomest people I got to know here, haan kabhi kabhar daanta mere ko🀣 but then you made up for it in a much bigger manner..

Now go watch armaan scenes and do your diesss and LMAOOOs

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

P.S. I watched the Armaan-riddhima wedding scenes too aaj
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
It was so OTT!! Awesome hota tha!!! 
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Love
Vatty πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vatsalya - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lmao vatty ur post killed me...:)
smilysmiles thumbnail