Rang Badalti Odhani

~*~Happy Birthday Veenator the Moderator~*~

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ullu Banaya!!!!

~*ll*~Happy Birthday Veena!~*ll*~

What? I had to make it! I had to lie!!!

So Get this...I have a story to tell you, this is the only time I will ever admit it and after today I'll forget it so listen carefully!!!

Why I Do Not Like Armaan- By Rooj-i

Pehle I thought it has to be coz of DMG, it hogged the Telly and IF for far too long and created so many drama w/i the drama. 

Then I was like naah...I never even watched the damn show so how can I not like Armaan?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Jhatka Pada kya?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No? Ok i'll keep moving.

Then I was like, it has to be coz of KSG, bilkul nikama!πŸ˜†

But then I was like naw...I never even watched him act so I can't possible dislike the guy!πŸ˜†

Ek Aur pada?πŸ˜†

Nahi? Acha aage suno!πŸ˜ƒ

Then I was like it has to be his dancing abilities in Jhalak few years back, oh yea that was the only time I actually saw himπŸ˜†

But then I was like nope, he was a decent dancer but I liked his partner a lot so I can't possible hate him for thatπŸ˜†

Pairon talon zameen khiski kya?πŸ˜†

Abhi bhi nahi? Ok ok im getting there...be patient!

I kept thinking, I kept thinking and nothing was coming and then I joined this place and I realized that it was due to the crazy fans like you that I didn't like him.

Phir maine socha woh toh bilkul nahi ho sakta because even I am crazy about my "Ship" πŸ˜†

Ek aur...bas...

Then I got to meet you, I got to know you and I realized why I didn't really like him. He hogged all the attention from Karan and Shaan in your mind. Your complete obsession with Armaan for the next 7 janams! Uff Lady, the guy is not even a Doc and yet you drool over him! You forget Jiju and your children and us and Shaan, more importantly, when it comes to Armaan. I was like that is it! I do not like Veena's obsession to not like him!

So technically it was your obsession that makes me say I do not like him at all!!!🀣

Plus your denial to board my "Ship" makes me even dislike him more!!!🀣🀣🀣

-The End-

Acha Story time is finished...

Now time for your biodata!

Name: Veena
Obsessions: Armaan is number one baaki sab baad mein.🀣 Ok i'll mention those too. SRK is number two. Shaan is number 3, Crazy Colored Shirts is 4. Gaalis and Dies and Psshts are 5. Denial is 6. Work is 7. Diet is 8. 
Description:
The greatest Mod in this place ever!!! Unbiased and amazing! She is always there to help us! I pester her yet she doesn't flip out on me. She is more a friend than a mod. She is a mother but yet young at heart. Her personality is cool and her ideals are to die for. She never, ever want to be recognized the hard work she puts in running this place. The lady has a charm of her own, hardly getting angry and giving more warnings than actually banning. She is fair and hear everyone fairly no matter how much she may not want to. I don't think I have enough words to praise but I do know that I love her very much! I will always be there for her when she needs me to. I want to tell you how much I love you, how much this whole forum loves you!

You are brilliant and everything that the words can't describe!

You always have a way with word and I love it how you use them effectively! You know how to keep everyone here happy, not a quality that many possess! I would love to say that I want to use you for my own benefit (I was tempted once too🀣🀣🀣) but I could never do that to you!

I respect you like I respect my mother and there is no way I would misbehave with you ever!

Veenator the Moderator!!!

The Greatest Mod ever!!!

Ok enough with Rona dhona baba...that is not your style!!! πŸ€£

Acha abb I wanted to give you a gift but I couldn't coz it wasn't ready but I wanted to tell you that I know how much you are dying to be on my "Ship"🀣 So please come aboard before it is too late! I have a special place next to the Captain's Cabin made just for you🀣🀣🀣

Tempting na?!!!🀣

Happy Freaking Birthday Woman!!!!

Grow Up and Join my "Team" of awesomeness!!!

PS: Do not and I mean Do not Curse me🀣 You are forbidden today!!🀣

Acha that was the description of Veenator in my style!

Get Ready for Some fun!!!

Edited by rooj-i - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
~*~Birthday Celebrations!~*~

~*~For once Get off Diet and Eat your Dang Cake!!!~*~

~*~Gifts from your Friends!~*~

rooj-i thumbnail
~*~Messages from Friends~*~

Happy Birthday to you -
Happy Birthday to you -
Happy Birthday to you, Veenziiiee, Happy Birthday to you
Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo
Happy Birthday to you -
Happy Birthday to you -
Happy Birthday to you, Veenziiiee, Happy Birthday to you

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³        

Veenziiieee you are the most sweetest, cutest, coolest, bestiest, mast, ausumest, bindaas, friendliest, jhakhas, loving MOD ever!!   You're a star.. β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ I know some of the words are not proper english ones, but one can always invent them.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday To Youuu Veenaaa!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Wish you every success in life!! Wish you get whatever you desire!! All my wishes are with you Hun!! Love you for all your help and ur trust everytime you showered.. You are such a sweetheart! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ Have a rocking bdayyy!! Stay the way you are as you're too good the way you are!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Love youuu!!

I wish all ur wishes gets fulfilled today.. Once again Happieee Bdayyy Veeennnzziiieee.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Enjoy ur day to the fullest!! And keep rocking!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Loads of Love,
Nattie... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDY TO U HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUU😳

ILL SING THIS FOR D MOST BEAUTIFUL GAL EVER:)
ASMAANI RANG HO... ROSHNI HO... DHOOP HO ...TUJHSE HI HAI YEH ZINDAGI TUJHMEIN MERI JAAN HAI😳

LOVE U VEENU DARLING GOD BLESS U WID LODA LOAD LODA OF LOVE LUCK HAPPINESS N GR8 HEALTH IN LIFE

IM GLAD I MET U N WIL ALWAYS LOVE U ALL MY LIFE😳

MUAH MERI SHEILA CUM MUNNI:)

Karishma

----------------------------------------------------------------
~:A very Happy Birthday to dearest Veena!πŸ€—πŸ₯³...
An awesome Mod, a great Friend, a Super Women and an all round Beautiful Soul...May you always be blessed with love, happiness, good health, wealth and success...
With love...From MayπŸ˜ƒ:~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi veena

Wish u many more happy returns of the  day... Happy birthday..

Super Star moderator/RBO forums mummy., hot chic among moderators..( as far as I hve seen)

easy  going .happy and joyous always...but strict when required...U are one person who knows to enjoy life however demanding  the circumstances are..an full of life

really u are a wonderful female I have come across..RBO forum is blessed to have u

Wish u all the best and may ur age turn to the reverse with additional each year  and  may u become more prettier and prettier as always πŸ˜Š

May Armaan be present in your dreams as always and may  dear shaan bring shaan to u..as moderator of IF...

..cute ...Marathi mulgi( like  one more dear Yashu) πŸ˜Š

Wish u and ur family all the bestest of things  and I pray for the immense grace of god for all of u πŸ˜Š

-Shriya

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey veena di... 

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day... 

wish u get lots of succes in the coming years... 

Ur the best mod... 

Eat lots of chocolates and cakes... (Forget ur diet for some days) 

keep smiling... 

love u... 

Roshni...

----------------------------------------------------------------

πŸ₯³   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST  VEENAπŸ₯³
Wishing you many happy returns of the day!!!!May all your wishes come true.May you have the strength to withstand the obstacles around you and overcome it.May you have a long and happy life that is always feel with fun,happiness and excitement.Always be yourself and have a blast on your birthday..hoping that these birthday will be your bestest birthday ever,a birthday which can never forget..once again happy birthday..

Deepali

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday VeenaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— May God Bless U with loads of happiness, success and lovee❀️ u r the sweetest and most down to earth mod ever... lovee ya❀️

-Bona

-------------------------------------------------------------
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hai veena,
MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...
Enjoy ur day..Any plans?
u r a wonderful person..
Hope u got off this weekend..
did our prayers to Maateeji worked out?

PS:Dont edit the caps..its just the way i wish for ur b'day..mmwwwaaa..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Veena!
Happy B'day wishes to the best MOD ever!!
we share common lyking...Armaan, SRK and Shaan! <3

Wish u a gr8 day ahead!!...hav lots of fun!

ps - i hav decided to call u Di frm tday onwards since ur so elder to me ...

lots of love , Ammu!
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday!! hope you have a greatt one! ennjoyy and may god bless you! :) 
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Veena
Wishing u a very Happy Birthday πŸ₯³
Have a great year ahead πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Lots of Love ❀️
Krithika

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i love uuu i love uuu

bhhappy birthday once again my sexy baby:)

roojiπŸ€—πŸ€— MINDBLASTING THREAD U ROCK GAL:)
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday veena
Hope you have a wonderful day
you are a best mod enjoy your day
many many happy returns of the day
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
a very happy birthday principal gπŸ₯³...may u have many many more...so dat u can keep an eye on all of us🀣