Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Madhur after me for years for Heroine - Aishwarya (Page 9)

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
This thread is kind of funny to read lol. Seriously, how about we never bring kareena into Heroine topics anymore. Am getting sick of it! I really don't care if she is not doing this film, and I don't care if she was the first or last choice. She is not doing it, so why does it matter. But am gonna say is this. Madhur is a huge fan of bebo. He never offered so many films to other actress: Page 3, Fashion, and Heroine. WOw, I love how much he loves her talent! :D

And let me add, let's not jump into one person or few people who jumped onto the Aish comment. We all do the same when it comes to our non favorite actress. Some members on here believed kareena's at least am beautiful comment...why shouldn't others believe Aish's comment?

Edited by beboholic - 15 May 2011 at 9:55pm
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

This thread is kind of funny to read lol. Seriously, how about we never bring kareena into Heroine topics anymore. Am getting sick of it! I really don't care if she is not doing this film, and I don't care if she was the first or last choice. She is not doing it, so why does it matter. But am gonna say is this. Madhur is a huge fan of bebo. He never offered so many films to other actress: Page 3, Fashion, and Heroine. WOw, I love how much he loves her talent! :D

And let me add, let's not jump into one person or few people who jumped onto the Aish comment. We all do the same when it comes to our non favorite actress. Some members on here believed kareena's at least am beautiful comment...why shouldn't others believe Aish's comment?

See if Aishu actually made that comment...trust me, I would criticize her too! If and key word being IF it were true...I know Kareena isn't part of the film, but there's no need to lie b/c then Aishu would be the biggest fool considering Kareena WAS the 1st choice. Others can believe whatever they want to...but ppl should keep an open mind and see there's actual proof of her saying something total opposite of what is being portrayed in the article!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
LOL at this topic. i think kareena deserves an award just for being offered movies first then refusing them jk.

Anyways im excited for this movie wether it be kareena or ash both are GOOD actresses. 

I think we can now officially stop with "kareena was offered this first"...she said no thats it. Its getting annoying now. I have a feeling kareena will regret not doing this movie. Why is that she refuses quality movies but says yes to trashy ones?

ANd of course Madhur will side with ASh now bc she is the heroine in his movie, it would be disrespectful to the actor doing the film if the director goes around saying she is number 2.
Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
hehe kareena's fans get upset??? :P

Go to top