Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: qwww

How many interviews are there ?  Is there another one apart from the one posted in this thread  ?
The entire transcript of the interview is posted here correct ?  So why should I  beleive a post made on Pinkvilla over this?

Nope I think another one where apparently seh says she was offered the film 6 yrs ago.
I hope she meant some other film, coz heroine doesnt make sense.

But the comments on pinkvilla cracked me up. Its some of her fans literally saying Aish is telling teh truth, heroine was offered to her first. And hten giving reasons.
desigal90 thumbnail
And qwww, you cant say that we didnt read coz we just went by the headline.
In the article I posted, even if you read the entire article it has her saying, "THIS" film.
So you cant blame anyone who thought she meant Heroine. Coz that's what midday's aritcle has her being quoted as saying.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxjObvWdgnQ[/YOUTUBE]
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Raju hirani's Munnabhai was written keeping SRK in mind... But Sanju did it... 

Darr was conceptualized keeping Aamir khan in mind... but went to srk...

just debating on my heroine was offered movie... is so silly waste of time ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
desigal90 thumbnail
Either way, the developing concept was offered to Kareena. And Maddy we can be sure it was Kareena because at the time, she was at her peak. Madhur woudlnt have pursued her for a year if she was just ONE of two options, woudl he?

Talks of Heroine wtih Kareena have been going on since January/February 2010. Talks of Aish coming in happened in November 2010 when Kareena started sending out signals of not wanting to do the film. And even then, there was a phase when  Madhur said he wanted to shelve the film entirely and make it with kareena years later. But it was only after she said that heroine is not something she is looking at doing at this point, that madhur went out and officially offered it to Aish.

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol, does it really matter who was offered it first! Fact is that Aishu is doing it now, and I can't wait to see her in this role!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it doesn't matter. Being the first choice doesn't mean, the right choice. now we don't know, but some filmmaker must feel sometimes about their first choice, that they made a mistake when casting someone.
first choice does not equal perfect choice/right choice.

It's no use crying over spilt milk.

-----------------------------------

Originally posted by: desigal90

And Maya, I think Kareena should be given some leeway here.

Okay but what did I say? Or is it for some other Maya?

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

Either way, the developing concept was offered to Kareena. And Maddy we can be sure it was Kareena because at the time, she was at her peak. Madhur woudlnt have pursued her for a year if she was just ONE of two options, woudl he?

Talks of Heroine wtih Kareena have been going on since January/February 2010. Talks of Aish coming in happened in November 2010 when Kareena started sending out signals of not wanting to do the film. And even then, there was a phase when  Madhur said he wanted to shelve the film entirely and make it with kareena years later. But it was only after she said that heroine is not something she is looking at doing at this point, that madhur went out and officially offered it to Aish.

He pursued her for a year bcoz she too showed some interest in it initially and then later she was not too keen abt it. ... If she had not showed any interest at all why would he even pursue...

And regarding the second para...Why would he pursue relentlessly and go offering the same films to 2 A listers at the same time ... Of course he will wait for one to say a definite NO and only then he will go to the other star naa...

So Kareena said a definite No and then he went to Ash who may have said a NO before and now she said YES...
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago