Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Madhur after me for years for Heroine - Aishwarya - Page 2

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
There's even a video interview of Kareena saying, "I'm sure whoever Madhur takes for Heroine will be a good choice"

And htey mentioned Katrina or Aish, nad she's like

"Yeah, both of them are good" 😆

Aish shouldnt have pulled the "original choice" card for this flick. Not with the amount of controversy and publicity Kareena and Madhur generated,lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Lensa her exact quote,
"Madhur has been asking me to collaborate for this film for many years now and I'm glad we're finally working together"
desigal90 thumbnail

Edit

Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah right!..like Black  and Barbie endorsements were offered to Aishu maaa before anyone else

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Madhur Saaley luchey... kabhi bebo ke pichey... kabhi aishu ke peechey... ðŸ¤£
shilpa555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Lensa her exact quote,

"Madhur has been asking me to collaborate for this film for many years now and I'm glad we're finally working together"

i think this mistake  from the Media not aishwarya

she said

(Madhur has been speaking to me for many years to collaborate together on a film and I am glad we are finally working together on 'Heroine')

http://www.newkerala.com/news/world/fullnews-208382.html

Ash, Bhandarkar launch 'Heroine' in Cannes

Cannes, May 13 : Aishwarya Rai together with acclaimed filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar launched the first look of their upcoming bold and glamourous movie "Heroine", which delves into the behind the scenes life of an actress in the Indian film industry, at the 64th Cannes International Film Festival.

"'Heroine' is a film that the team was very excited about and yes I have just agreed to come on board," said Aishwarya who will essay a superstar in it.

"Madhur has been speaking to me for many years to collaborate together on a film and I am glad we are finally working together on 'Heroine'. He is the director of multiple award winning films in India and hence, as an actor I'm certainly looking forward to this experience," added the 37-year-old.

Bhandarkar takes his legacy of bringing women-centric issues on celluloid forward with "Heroine". Earlier, his critically and commercially acclaimed cinematic offerings "Chandni Bar", "Page 3", "Satta", "Corporate" and "Fashion" too focused on various issues related to women.

Based on the life and times of a superstar Bollywood actress, "Heroine" promises to be an entertaining, daring, emotional, shocking, glamorous and scandalous behind the scenes account of showbiz. The film will take a peep into make up rooms and vanity vans to show the politics, the secrets and the lies, the highs of fame and the depths of failure of an actress.

The film is going on the floors next month and Bhandarkar considers it as his "magnum opus" and feels only Aishwarya could fit the role.

"Unveiling the first look here is certain to be an auspicious start to the movie which goes into production mid this year. 'Heroine' is an extremely glamorous yet bold story of the internal journey of a star, which is sure to appeal to audiences across the globe and therefore Aishwarya was a perfect choice for the film - no one could have essayed the role better," said Bhandarkar.

The first poster, unveiled at the ongoing international film extravaganza, looks like a cover of a glossy cine magazine. The focus is one Aishwarya's angelic eyes, and tags like "She's No.1" and "REVEALED: Blow by blow account of what happened that night" find place on the poster.

Since being on the cover page of a leading cinema magazine is given so much importance in Bollywood, the poster's idea only goes to show that Bhandarkar will remain true to the essence of his subject, like always.

The film is being produced by UTV Motion Pictures and its head honcho Ronnie Screwvala was also present at the launch. He had earlier worked with Bhandarkar on "Fashion", and with Aishwarya on "Jodhaa Akbar" and "Guzaarish".

"UTV and Madhur's combination in 'Fashion' combined the right blend of reality, something that Madhur excels in, with glamour, and it was mounted on a large canvas. With 'Heroine', we take it to the next level and when you see the movie finally you will know it was written only with someone as talented and expressive and stunning as Aishwarya in mind," he said.

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This just makes me LOL. 
it's a well known fact who the film was offered to first, so why the lies!?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I really don't think Ash is stupid enough to say Heroine was offered to her first when everyone knows the drama with Madhur/Bebo and Heroine and I'm sure she knows it very well too.

After reading other other article in which her comments seem more plausible, it seems like they simply misquoted her.

Madhur after me for years for Heroine - Aishwarya

^  the creep was just enjoying the view...

... he's after apple bottoms, nah! ðŸ˜‰

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think ya'll don't know how to read.
Aishwarya said Madhur wanted to work with her for years - which is true.
She didn't say she was the original choice for this particular film.
Seriously you guys.